Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,721 members, 7,831,296 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:41 PM

Are Guys Dat Dumb? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are Guys Dat Dumb? (2583 Views)

Why Are Guys Scared Of Dating Cele Babes? / For Guys Dat Dont Know How To Care For Their Girlfrnd... / Why Are Guys Obsessed With Doing The Butt? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 10:30am On Nov 18, 2015
Av been wondering is it dat guys r dumb or wot? Else y would a man marry a woman dat have given birth severally for different men? una wan tell me say na love? There's dis lady dat married my cousin and gave birth to 2 children(boy n gal) dat was after she left a marriage where she gave birth to 3 children ooh ( nor be say d man don die or dey sick, she run commot) now she left ma cousin and packed d children and dumped dem with her parents( plus d initial 3 children and is denying d fathers Custody or their children). She married another man and jus gave birth.

Is it that men are dumb? Ain't it obvious to D man dat She might leave d same way? Abi na love?

Dis also goes to guys dat always be like "pls I can just manage as ur second guy" dats wen d gal say she's in a relationship or dose dat snatch gals awy with money or swag. Can't u use ur head to c dat same way she has agreed to cheat with u she'll also cheat On u? and same way u stole ha away with money n swag, a richer or more swaggalicious guy will steal Ha one day?

Guys Mak. Una grab sense naw. Haba!!

Na qweshon oooh Mak una No kill me with insults bikonu
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by braine(m): 10:31am On Nov 18, 2015
Men are not dumb. Your post is poorly articulated tho.

4 Likes

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 10:33am On Nov 18, 2015
braine:
Men are not dumb. Your post is poorly articulated tho.

Thnx. Noted sire
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:34am On Nov 18, 2015
so Because your cousin has proven to be extremely stupid, it means all men are dumb . Then that means you must be extremely, very, beyond all reasonable doubt STÜPID.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by utenwuson: 10:35am On Nov 18, 2015
diff strokes for diff folks! dts y we love varieties! dts y we re men! u won't jst understand swthrt!

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Magician1503(m): 10:36am On Nov 18, 2015
Question for the gods
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by vizkiz: 10:37am On Nov 18, 2015
according to your description from that story up there, I will type the same thing I have always typed on threads like these...

Hoes everywhere !!!!! tongue

3 Likes

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by RexKexMilann: 10:39am On Nov 18, 2015
OP, Don't Generalize Blindly angry.
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 10:41am On Nov 18, 2015
Actually, its all about the pvssy and Gonkings#

U will be surprised how good this woman is on bed.
So any man wey never receive this kinda gonking from woman before, once he receives it, he goes dumb and numb, and marriage is the next thing.

I once gonked one babe, she was too good at it that I couldn't let go.

Shay na person dey marry prostitute, coz of the bedmatics experience they have.

Secondly, some woman dey put juju for toto o, once you fvck it, you don buy market.

In summary, every woman knows the mumu button of their preys(men). They can pause, play, fast forward, stop and delete your sense at will.

5 Likes

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
so Because your cousin has proven to be extremely stupid, it means all men are dumb . Then that means you must be extremely, very, beyond all reasonable doubt STÜPID.

I don't engage in e-fights so I won't battle words wif u. Tnx n I accept am stupÍd. Buh if had taken time to read u'll note I asked a question n did not in anyway say all men r dumb

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 10:43am On Nov 18, 2015
stupidity:
Actually, its all about the pvssy and Gonkings#

U will be surprised how good this woman is on bed.
So any man wey never receive this kinda gonking from woman before, once he receives it, he goes dumb and numb, and marriage is the next thing.

I once gonked one babe, she was too good at it that I couldn't let go.

Shay na person dey marry prostitute, coz of the bedmatics experience they have.

Secondly, some woman dey put juju for toto o, once you fvck it, you don buy market.

In summary, every woman knows the mumu button of their preys(men). They can pause, play, fast forward, stop and delete your sense at will.

Woww. dis is serious

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Hero10001: 10:45am On Nov 18, 2015
All generalizations are dangerous, even this one.
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by obiorathesubtle: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2015
End time thread undecided

Funny thing:
If a woman would leave her husband for another man, a man would do the same, leave his wife for another woman. The people who do it are dumb. Don't generalise!
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:46am On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

I don't engage in e-fights so I won't battle words wif u. Tnx n I accept am stupid. Buh if had taken time to read u'll note I asked a question n did not in anyway say all men r dumb
Try rereading your topic sad
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by amiskurie(m): 10:47am On Nov 18, 2015
U mean your cousin is dumb? grin

....and the circle in which u roam all day in kaduna
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by tomzee2(f): 10:52am On Nov 18, 2015
I pray that more brain will enter into that head IJN

*For marriage aspect I got nothing to say

*but I agree with the guy/babe own

*I will never be second choice IJN

#But u use style the chuck us(guys) yarns sha
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by donTbone(m): 10:54am On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:
Av been wondering is it dat guys r dumb or wot? Else y would a man marry a woman dat have given birth severally for different men? una wan tell me say na love? There's dis lady dat married my cousin and gave birth to 2 children(boy n gal) dat was after she left a marriage where she gave birth to 3 children ooh ( nor be say d man don die or dey sick, she run commot) now she left ma cousin and packed d children and dumped dem with her parents( plus d initial 3 children and is denying d fathers Custody or their children). She married another man and jus gave birth.

Is it that men are dumb? Ain't it obvious to D man dat She might leave d same way? Abi na love?

Dis also goes to guys dat always be like "pls I can just manage as ur second guy" dats wen d gal say she's in a relationship or dose dat snatch gals awy with money or swag. Can't u use ur head to c dat same way she has agreed to cheat with u she'll also cheat On u? and same way u stole ha away with money n swag, a richer or more swaggalicious guy will steal Ha one day?

All I read is actually your level of dumbness. Why not charge the woman for jumping around
Am sure, your type will always have someone to blame rather than be responsible for their actions?

Funny Post: are guys that dumb? Why not write: are ladies so stupid?

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 11:01am On Nov 18, 2015
[email] Some guys are dumb not all, and they may all be your cousins. [/email]
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 11:13am On Nov 18, 2015
donTbone:

All I read is actually your level of dumbness. Why not charge the woman for jumping around
Am sure, your type will always have someone to blame rather than be responsible for their actions?

Funny Post: are guys that dumb? Why not write: are ladies so stupid?

Blame? U c an irresponsible gal n u follow ha up to marriage and u say d gal is dumb? Or u blame d gal afterwards?

U don't av to be bitter about it swthrt. Its. Jus d plane truth. If u c an irresponsible. Person n u still follow who's to blame? Do I blame myself

Can't even buhliv am replying this. U guys r obviously answering my questions

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by donTbone(m): 11:18am On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Blame? U c an irresponsible gal n u follow ha up to marriage and u say d gal is dumb? Or u blame d gal afterwards?

U don't av to be bitter about it swthrt. Its. Jus d plane truth. If u c an irresponsible. Person n u still follow who's to blame? Do I blame myself

Can't even buhliv am replying this. U guys r obviously answering my questions

The irresponsible gal really knows how to play responsible, for as long as she wants to.
Is it not women? After devil, they are next to be feared.
So my dear... never conclude just on a side. Besides you know women too well cos you are one!
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Seculent: 11:38am On Nov 18, 2015
Men are not dumb. It's the men in your family that are dumb going after a hoe.

The woman is dumber because she's a hoe.
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seculent:
Men are not dumb. It's the men in your family that are dumb going after a hoe.

The woman is more dumb because she's a hoe.

Lols. Ok taken

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Is it that men are dumb? Ain't it obvious to D man dat She might leave d same way? Abi na love

Young gehl, when you grow up, you would realize that marriage isn't looked at through the prism you are using, just the same way young boys think marrying the right person is getting married to a virgin.
Am sure you've heard of 50 & 60 yr old women, grand mothers getting married to men of similar age, why didn't those men go for young and fresh babes? When it comes to marriage, learn to think outside the box. As per your second issue raised, only guys with low self esteem and small boys do such. They simply think with their deek.
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
tomzee2:
I pray that more brain will enter into that head IJN

*For marriage aspect I got nothing to say

*but I agree with the guy/babe own

*I will never be second choice IJN

#But u use style the chuck us(guys) yarns sha

No be yarn seriously. I can't count d numba of guys dat have insisted we date behind my guys back. All. D guys being defensive dey all knw wot am saying. Always get me wondering cos I knw if am a guy I won't want to share my babe

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 18, 2015
RexKexMilann:
OP, Don't Generalize Blindly angry.

Am not generalizing. Can't even do dats cos my guy's diff. Lolz. Ok maybe not him buh my dad is.
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 18, 2015
amiskurie:
U mean your cousin is dumb? grin

....and the circle in which u roam all day in kaduna
Lols I don't mean am only aasking if wot u r asking is true
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
sapiosexual1:

Young gehl, when you grow up, you would realize that marriage isn't looked at through the prism you are using, just the same way young boys think marrying the right person is getting married to a virgin.
Am sure you've heard of 50 & 60 yr old women, grand mothers getting married to men of similar age, why didn't those men go for young and fresh babes? When it comes to marriage, learn to think outside the box. As per your second issue raised, only guys with low self esteem and small boys do such. They simply think with their deek.

Ok sir. I tink I grab some sense in this and it explains alot

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:19pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

Ok sir. I tink I grab some sense in this and it explains alot
Good gehl.
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Nov 18, 2015
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
. Try rereading your topic sad

Aav Done dat again sir
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by tomzee2(f): 12:26pm On Nov 18, 2015
Anyss:

No be yarn seriously. I can't count d numba of guys dat have insisted we date behind my guys back. All. D guys being defensive dey all knw wot am saying. Always get me wondering cos I knw if am a guy I won't want to share my babe
any guy way reason tell you like that just know say that dude want leak from ur honey pot no be love carry am come.....So just remove ur highhell put for head begin the run
Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Nov 18, 2015
tomzee2:
any guy way reason tell you like that just know say that dude want leak from ur honey pot no be love carry am come.....So just remove ur highhell put for head begin the run

Lolz high hell abi?

1 Like

Re: Are Guys Dat Dumb? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
OP, you're as dumb as your post. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Before You Sleep With Her…. / Can A Woman Rape A Man? / She Want Me To Buy An Android Phone For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.