Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:25 AM

Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers (22749 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks / Lagos Government Procures 100 Cars For Their Chiefs And Traditional Rulers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by ichidodo: 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Corruption in that No man's land..…

3 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by bettercreature(m): 8:26pm On Apr 27, 2015
Where are the pictures
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by CriticalThought: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Looking for a serious answer to this question, what value are traditional leaders of today adding to the Nigerian society? It seems to me that they are just there to collect their own share of the National cake and bend the thugs to whichever politicians pay the most

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by ifyan(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Please visit naira to dollar blog

www.nairausd..com
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by 2rhymestharap(m): 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 27, 2015
When will APC change

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by seedorfg(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
yoruba know what is tradition not like some mofos who always woke their parent with kick in the a55 ... sai chanji
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by nortcentrallord(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hope (Oba) Akiolu got four of those vehicles for his work. Nonsense. People are crossing water logged roads they are buying cars for trad rulers.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by ubongutioh(m): 8:28pm On Apr 27, 2015
Wasted money.....

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by ArcToyin(m): 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Gejpresident:
shameless APC state
jealousy. Must it all be PDP
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 27, 2015
Hnmm...What else could be more gratifying than setting fire to those carscheesy

I wish I could right nowcheesy
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
Okokobioko!!
Ndi progressive grin grin
What did oba akiolu get
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Arysexy(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
50 for oba of lagoon for job well done

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by nortcentrallord(m): 8:32pm On Apr 27, 2015
ABBEYDON:
Can someone explain the reason for this vehicles.

They have been trekking. That's why.

Misplaced priority of a government that see fault in everything GEJ did.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 27, 2015
Arysexy:
50 for oba of lagoon for job well done

He worked very hard indeed
I hope he also got a boat

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by ajebuter(f): 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Chai. Our money under apc go hear wen!

Thats the change naija need.

Change of cars for already car-ful obas while tax payer dey jump dando, brt, keke napep and okada.

Kudos to our new government of APC

Una eyes go clear when dem begin dash themselves private jets.

Den una go know say una enter am

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 27, 2015
Tell me what role do this monarchs play in the modern society?
All I see em do is to extort money forcefully(omo onile)
Foriegn monarchs that I kno assist their community development in diverse ways like:
*Organising serminars
*NGOs
*contributing social ammenties singlehandedly
E.t.c
But Nigerian Monarchs...... NO!

And now this!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by kinibigdeal(m): 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
Lagos operate a government of waste but they use GEJ criticism to do cover up!!!

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 27, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt] USELESS TRADITIONAL RULERS!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ODUDUWAS TRADITIONAL RELIGION AND CULTURE IN YORUBALAND??

HOW MANY SHRINES HAVE YOUR REPAIRED AND BUILT TO PROPAGATE ODUDUWAS FAITH!

ALL YOU SLAVES AND DOUBLE FACED THIEVES THAT CARRY ODUDUWAS NAME ON YOUR HEAD WITH SHAMELESS PRIDE!

YOU DON'T NEED CARS! YOU NEED TO BE WHIPPED LIKE THE SLAVES YOU HAVE TURNED INTO!
[/size]

Hahahahahahahahahah confam

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by ThisMeansWAR: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
PAGAN9JA:
[size=28pt] USELESS TRADITIONAL RULERS!

WHAT HAVE YOU DONE FOR ODUDUWAS TRADITIONAL RELIGION AND CULTURE IN YORUBALAND??

HOW MANY SHRINES HAVE YOUR REPAIRED AND BUILT TO PROPAGATE ODUDUWAS FAITH!

ALL YOU SLAVES AND DOUBLE FACED THIEVES THAT CARRY ODUDUWAS NAME ON YOUR HEAD WITH SHAMELESS PRIDE!

YOU DON'T NEED CARS! YOU NEED TO BE WHIPPED LIKE THE SLAVES YOU HAVE TURNED INTO!
[/size]
I actually like this post... Not because you insulted our obas... But because what you said about our own religion and way of life dying and the obas are not doing anything to save it.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 27, 2015
ABBEYDON:

Didn't you read it in the message

He said the vehicles, which had since been presented to the traditional rulers, were to ease the movement of the beneficiaries in the discharge of their duties.“With these vehicles and more that we have provided for our Obas and Chiefs, we can boldly say our traditional rulers are the most taken of in the whole of the country.
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by nortcentrallord(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
tinuolababy:
Okay

All I know is that Otuoke is seriously loading at 92.76%.

Even after reaching maturity, you are still like this?

God please when will you help this my sister with small sense. Please just forgive her and give her little sense.

1 Like

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Arysexy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 27, 2015
babyosisi:

He worked very hard indeed
I hope he also got a boat

Lol, He over worked sef. Hahaha boat or canoe
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by fabulousdora(f): 8:39pm On Apr 27, 2015
Just hundred when anambra gave more than that #SMH
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 27, 2015
[size=18pt]I hope they bought all the vehicles from coscharis
Let my brother chop too[/size]

One Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by anonimi: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Meanwhile most homes in Lagos have no TAP water, streets are flooded and children are out of school.

MISPLACED priority of smart crooks.

They need the vehicles for them since he cannot deliver his aloku scrap metal Toronto trains after spending $1 billion World Bank loan on it angry
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by ERockson: 8:41pm On Apr 27, 2015
Eze ndigbo and chiefs own nko? Fasola please buy Lagoon Canoe for them all to avoid being one sided
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by lordyugo: 8:42pm On Apr 27, 2015
Misplaced priorities one of d genetic malfunctions of a blackman. A congress man in d western world wit all dr riches rides home on a bicycle. Lets assume each cars cost 2m den multiply it by 100, really sad.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by anonimi: 8:45pm On Apr 27, 2015
lordyugo:
Misplaced priorities one of d genetic malfunctions of a blackman. A congress man in d western world wit all dr riches rides home on a bicycle. Lets assume each cars cost 2m den multiply it by 100, really sad.

Then when ebola, malaria, tuberculosis, leprosy, HIV plus other misfortunes hit us we will be shouting at them to give us medicines they laboured to research and produce sad

We are truly the scumbags of the earth and the worstest part is we are not even about to start working our way out of the hell hole we are collectively.

PATHETIC!!!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
The black race! I don't understand it!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by moffat(m): 8:50pm On Apr 27, 2015
ABBEYDON:
for xenophobia and rigging oh election low turnout high numbers of vote cast

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governorship Battle In Ondo: How Parties, Candidates Will Perform -Premium Times / Is Wike Considering Dumping PDP & Joining APC? (Video) / El-Rufai Files Fresh Suit Against Malami And Emefiele

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.