Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,087 members, 7,838,739 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:36 AM

Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers (22769 Views)

Igbo Traditional Rulers Kneel Down In Abuja To Pray For Nnamdi Kanu's Release / Mohammed Abubakar Procures Fire-fighting Trucks / Lagos Government Procures 100 Cars For Their Chiefs And Traditional Rulers. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by jnrbayano(m): 3:43am On Apr 28, 2015
tboyzy:

I'm sure you know that the person you're referring to is a lawyer...

That's why he needs education.

He passed through school but unfortunately, school didn't pass through him.
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by Excuzeme: 4:15am On Apr 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
chai - well what some people dont know,. the traditional rulers are all under the Government they are like employees under the government the last time the government bought them cars was like 4 or 5 years ago. No big deal as far as i am concerned but also the way they spend our money these days ehn

What about all the brand new SUV's Jonathan gave them?
I saw the ones given to Oba of Lagos being driven-in, two days to the Presidential election, with my own eyes.
Go and ask anyone around the Oba's palace, on that thursday evening.

How many vehicles they wan use?

Or is the Commissioner just using this as an excuse to siphon money, just a few days to a new Govt?1 angry angry
My Gov. Fashola, this is not funny at all, PLEASE
~
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by ImperialYoruba: 6:16am On Apr 28, 2015
Before Lagoon things...

Ibo be like, Lagos is no man's land, we give Fashola 24hrs ultimatum to present Eze ndigbo I of Lagos with a royal car.

Ohanaeze be like, Lagos State has violated human rights and denied Ibos in Lagos their citizen rights by not presenting Ezes in Lagos with cars. We have reported Lagos State Government to ICC and ICJ for proper prosecution.

Thank God for Lagoon tinzs....everywhere is soooo quiet and calm. grin grin.

Oba of Lagos, oko Ibo!
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by rexzqcom(m): 7:17am On Apr 28, 2015
Rubbish, why not donate the cars to the police force?
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by rexzqcom(m): 7:22am On Apr 28, 2015
It must be to say, "thank you for elections support".
CORRUPTION-apc.
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by okonkwo44: 7:38am On Apr 28, 2015
Reminez:
I know some folks are actually pained because their Eze wasn't recognised. They should fall in the lagoon if they are not satisfied with the development. KO KAN AYE mehn !!!!
Lolz-ure not even current,anambra govt procured over 100 ivm jeeps manufactured in nnewi for all our traditional rulers,its aim is to boost our economy by testing the efficiency of those cars.this happened 2years bak,and you are here saying this!!!!
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by help3852: 8:04am On Apr 28, 2015
tinuolababy:

You should be worried about your pathetic life.
by their fruits, we know them
Sorry dear, no hard feelings, I forgot that I was dealing with a bigot
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by tinuolababy(f): 8:14am On Apr 28, 2015
help3852:
by their fruits, we know them
Sorry dear, no hard feelings, I forgot that I was dealing with a bigot

Omo abi radinu tongue tongue
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by disumusa: 8:35am On Apr 28, 2015
soo no vehicle for idi igbos 1 of lagooon family
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by disumusa: 8:39am On Apr 28, 2015
ido igbos we are indegen wa our own
Re: Lagos State Government Procures 100 Vehicles For Traditional Rulers by 83lagosroad(m): 9:16am On Apr 28, 2015
naijainfogalery:
chai - well what some people dont know,. the traditional rulers are all under the Government they are like employees under the government the last time the government bought them cars was like 4 or 5 years ago. No big deal as far as i am concerned but also the way they spend our money these days ehn
With tax payers money?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

PDP Postpones SW Congress, Moves Venue To Osogbo / Senate Passes Sexual Offences Bill, Endorses Life Jail For Rapists / Sectional Appointment: Buhari's Attempt To Deceive Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.