Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,881 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:03 PM

Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other (36135 Views)

Why Women Love Lies---true Story / Guy Gets Epic Reply After Asking Why Women Vex When Men Don't Eat Their Food / Reason Why Ladies Hate Each Other (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 1:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

you have a problem with comprehension, i rest my case.
i don't actually. It would seem you did not think before you typed the above and now, you are grasping at straws to keep from sinking under the barage of insults that people who are wiser than you are dropping.
If you don't move with girls, ok. That doesn't make you an hater. Coming here to write that poo above however, makes you a self conscious hater in denial.
You saavy? I rest my case.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:
Strictly your opinion, i don't easily make friends with ladies doesn't in any wise mean any of the above you claim, simply individual differences.

Teempakguy:
i don't actually. It would seem you did not think before you typed the above and now, you are grasping at straws to keep from sinking under the barage of insults that people who are wiser than you are dropping.
If you don't move with girls, ok. That doesn't make you an hater. Coming here to write that poo above however, makes you a self conscious hater in denial.
You saavy? I rest my case.

please can you point out how the above relate with what you just typed?

And am yet to see the barage of insults you're talking about, it's only unlearned persons that reply an argument with insults.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by ebubey(f): 1:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Fynpatra:
[color=#006600][/color]

*all dos sayin Ebubey is Lying hav not hated or av nat been hated....for me av been hated for no just cause....
I remember wen i took my Jamb some tym ago,,,,,,,a gal was just eyeing me,,,,,,anytym my eyes and hers meet she will just be adjustin ha clothes, hairs,,,,,readjusting d way she was sitting etc....dis is a gal dat we r just seeing for d first tym ooo.....Ebube i believe u die....thumbs up....
my dear thank you o, atleast you understand cool

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 1:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

please can you point out how the above relate with what you just typed?

And am yet to see the barage of insults you're talking about, it's only unlearned persons that reply an argument with insults.
er, you don't easily make friends with girls because of character differences . . . Can also mean: you don't like other girls because they don't behave like you do. . . Can also mean: you don't like other girls because they have something you don't or because you have something they don't . . . Can also mean: you don't like other girls because of the reasons op has just stated. . . Can also mean: i hate other girls for the exact reasons that op stated. But i won't admit it because i want to look unique and special.

I do believe we are finished here.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by GRACEGLORY: 1:59pm On Apr 28, 2015
We have a request for: 15, 17.5, 20, & 30 Tonnages trucks (Box Body) to convey our light goods and it is a permanent business.

Products: BISCUITS, PRINGLES, DAIPERS.

For details:

Call: +234803 054 6462,.

E-mail: cyrusjesunifemi@gmail.com

-cyrus jesunifemi
Logistics Manager
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 2:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
er, you don't easily make friends with girls because of character differences . . . Can also mean: you don't like other girls because they don't behave like you do. . . Can also mean: you don't like other girls because they have something you don't or because you have something they don't . . . Can also mean: you don't like other girls because of the reasons op has just stated. . . Can also mean: i hate other girls for the exact reasons that op stated. But i won't admit it because i want to look unique and special.

I do believe we are finished here.

I type whatsoever i want to, whatsoever interpretation you make out of it is totally your business ok, by the way you added that reason there, i only said i don't easily make friends with girls, i never said i don't make friends at all and the reason for that is none of the above she posted and please stop making out words from people's statement, that's really childish.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

I type whatsoever i want to, whatsoever interpretation you make out of it is totally your business ok, by the way you added that reason there, i only said i don't easily make friends with girls, i never said i don't make friends at all and the reason for that is none of the above she posted and please stop making out words from people's statement, that's really childish.
I quit. You're a really stubborn person and i have realized that pursuing this further is not going to end well for me. Whatever you type is indeed your business.

*Paddles canoe out of thread*
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 2:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
I quit. You're a really stubborn person and i have realized that pursuing this further is not going to end well for me. Whatever you type is indeed your business.

*Paddles canoe out of thread*

oh no, i don't like to be referred to as stubborn, i'm not stubborn.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Honesty007(m): 2:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Thank U forthis post, u are very honest with urself.

But for the Matrix Lord, the moment i notice these things,u know what i wuld do

if am opporuned to work with women andi notice this attitude,i would lock them up in a room for a day,
they would settle the differeences in time.i would tell them, 'IS it because of Me u r doing all this rubbish?
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Cavenchy(m): 2:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Have you ever stopped to wonder if women stopped giving birth to boys and only girls what would happen to the world? Would they miss men? Would they love each other better?
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

oh no, i don't like to be referred to as stubborn, i'm not stubborn.
well, you started with the, 'i don't care' attitude. When you stated that you can post whatever you like and no one has the right to question you. Excuse me, how is that not stubborn?
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by lordkrato(m): 2:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
peppyluv02:
And you are?

Someone who just spotted a drama queen.. The word queen being subjective
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Cavenchy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:
well, you started with the, 'i don't care' attitude. When you stated that you can post whatever you like and no one has the right to question you. Excuse me, how is that not stubborn?

dude quit it. you'll soon be classified as acting female. lol
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by elantraceey(f): 2:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
Teempakguy:

oh common , now you're giving it another interpretation. sad
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 2:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cavenchy:

dude quit it. you'll soon be classified as acting female. lol
hehe
let them come na
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 2:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
elantraceey:

oh common , now you're giving it another interpretation. sad
no need for sadness. I can see it means you are a strong, independent woman.
Lol.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by abuRevelatus(m): 3:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
wrong root... Wkrong fruit
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by wiZbanky(m): 3:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
And what is the xchange of words btw u guys really for?? Are you tryna hit ursefs ryt now cos now u are really talkin awt of thread..so save d chats 4 a private mail
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by tpiadotcom: 3:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Phonon:
You will definitely hate someone who can see through all your disguises and bulls**t. A woman can't deceive another woman neither can she have her way all the time with a woman. A woman can't fake tears to another woman and so on.

Some women on the other hand love men as friends because it is easier to manipulate men with all the wigs, makeup, eyelashes, fake butts, and other whims and caprices. Men can't easily see through while women can smell fakeness from a mile away.

ok
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by tpiadotcom: 3:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
Cavenchy:
I know some would say this is probably none of my business but it is my business cos women are responsible for our continued existence and without whom mankind would be extinct.

Have you ever stopped to wonder if women stopped giving birth to boys and only girls what would happen to the world? Would they miss men? Would they love each other better?

Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
motongs:
velocitron; other women mocking your appearance! and you had been on a constant 'defence mode'. If i may ask, has the 'defence mode' worked, is it currently effective? Most times,when they attack you their own 'defense mode/system' is activated. Some of these mockingbirds even told you that, you can't get a man, because you dont look like a 'real woman'. The 'Real woman' thing got me laughin'. And still asking: 1. who's a Real woman? 2. who's a Fake woman? Ehya, They judged you for being a very very skinny girl, guess you've got yourself a man now? wink . For me, i prefer a very very skinny girl to a landwhale..... shocked

I've had more than my fair share of 'Real women have curves', 'only dogs like bones', and 'you look like a 12 year-old boy' comments cry
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
ebubey:
You hear things like; “ I don’t get along with women,” “ I prefer being friends with males than females ,” or “ I’m don’t have female friends because they’re too much drama .”

A lady walks into a room and some other ladies in the room start to hate for no reason. They make rude remarks, give icy stares that would make the newcomer almost bury herself if she has no self-confidence.

Often times, there is that one woman who immediately turns into an ice queen upon the very sight of you, despite you having done absolutely nothing to wrong her in any way.

Unlike men, women will often dislike another woman for no logical reason at all. The female folks are quick to judge one another and they are less likely to become friends with someone who could be perceived as a sexual rival.

A number of ladies will tell you that they have survived at least one mean attack from another lady, who badmouthed their appearance, dismissed them or made them feel less than a human being.
If you’ve never done anything to another woman to warrant such cruel treatment from her, then it’s likely that she has some serious issues and she’s just taking them out on you. Don’t blame yourself or be worried about it, you’ve done nothing wrong.
The funny thing is that despite all the drama men create in women’s lives and or the amount of hurt or abuse they cause, the women keep loving them. They’d rather hate a fellow woman, who has done nothing to them. But why is it so, why do women hate each other so much?

1. Jealousy :
Most women, whether they admit it or not, like to have attention focused on them. If there’s something taking it away from them, especially another woman, then she gets a little intimidated and typically starts to hate. Some women would hate you, if they think you’re prettier than them. Your mere presence makes them feel like ugly. If your dress looks prettier, they would hate. If they are single, they will see you as the competition. If they are married, they will see you as the seductive temptress trying to steal their man away.

2. Inferiority complex:
Some ladies start to feel inferior when others are showered compliments and they are not. They start to hate the lady who received the compliment as if it was her fault. If another lady commands respect and they don’t they begin to hate.

3. Pride :
Some women have a little too much pride within themselves and therefore cannot like anyone who they perceive is better than them. It’s okay to have a lot of self-esteem but a lot of women confuse it with pride.

4. Insecurity:
Some women are very insecure. They judge other women according to their insecurities and what makes them feel better about themselves.
Some say, it’s in a woman’s nature to be jealous of another women but a woman who knows her true self-worth can never be jealous of another. Not every woman has the habit of hating other women.
For women who have been attacked by others for no reason, just ignore them and keep being your awesome self. There are billions of people walking the surface of the earth, why be bothered over those hating you.

For those who are in the habit of hating others, stop seeing other women as competition. You should not feel threatened by their confidence.

Your self-worth should not be measured by another woman’s beauty or confidence, so stop looking for reasons to hate every woman you meet.
You are beautiful just the way you are. Be proud of who are and your appearance. When you see a beautiful lady you should complement her rather than hate. You gain nothing by hating.
Life is too short, after all.

Dear Ebube, I need a honest wife like you.
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=ebubey post=33175425]You hear things like; “ I don’t get along with women,” “ I prefer being friends with males than females ,” or “ I’m don’t have female friends because they’re too much drama .”

A lady walks into a room and some other ladies in the room start to hate for no reason. They make rude remarks, give icy stares that would make the newcomer almost bury herself if she has no self-confidence.

Often times, there is that one woman who immediately turns into an ice queen upon the very sight of you, despite you having done absolutely nothing to wrong her in any way.

Unlike men, women will often dislike another woman for no logical reason at all. The female folks are quick to judge one another and they are less likely to become friends with someone who could be perceived as a sexual rival.

A number of ladies will tell you that they have survived at least one mean attack from another lady, who badmouthed their appearance, dismissed them or made them feel less than a human being.
If you’ve never done anything to another woman to warrant such cruel treatment from her, then it’s likely that she has some serious issues and she’s just taking them out on you. Don’t blame yourself or be worried about it, you’ve done nothing wrong.
The funny thing is that despite all the drama men create in women’s lives and or the amount of hurt or abuse they cause, the women keep loving them. They’d rather hate a fellow woman, who has done nothing to them. But why is it so, why do women hate each other so much?

1. Jealousy :
Most women, whether they admit it or not, like to have attention focused on them. If there’s something taking it away from them, especially another woman, then she gets a little intimidated and typically starts to hate. Some women would hate you, if they think you’re prettier than them. Your mere presence makes them feel like ugly. If your dress looks prettier, they would hate. If they are single, they will see you as the competition. If they are married, they will see you as the seductive temptress trying to steal their man away.

2. Inferiority complex:
Some ladies start to feel inferior when others are showered compliments and they are not. They start to hate the lady who received the compliment as if it was her fault. If another lady commands respect and they don’t they begin to hate.

3. Pride :
Some women have a little too much pride within themselves and therefore cannot like anyone who they perceive is better than them. It’s okay to have a lot of self-esteem but a lot of women confuse it with pride.

4. Insecurity:
Some women are very insecure. They judge other women according to their insecurities and what makes them feel better about themselves.
Some say, it’s in a woman’s nature to be jealous of another women but a woman who knows her true self-worth can never be jealous of another. Not every woman has the habit of hating other women.
For women who have been attacked by others for no reason, just ignore them and keep being your awesome self. There are billions of people walking the surface of the earth, why be bothered over those hating you.

For those who are in the habit of hating others, stop seeing other women as competition. You should not feel threatened by their confidence.

Your self-worth should not be measured by another woman’s beauty or confidence, so stop looking for reasons to hate every woman you meet.
You are beautiful just the way you are. Be proud of who are and your appearance. When you see a beautiful lady you should complement her rather than hate. You gain nothing by hating.

TRUTH BE TOLD!!!

The situation whereby females hate on each other also applies to the male folks too but wen such issues are brouth up guys will be quick to blaim it on females alone wen dey are also guilty of such
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 5:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=ebubey post=33175425]You hear things like; “ I don’t get along with women,” “ I prefer being friends with males than females ,” or “ I’m don’t have female friends because they’re too much drama .”

1. Jealousy :

2. Inferiority complex:

3. Pride :

4. Insecurity:

TRUTH BE TOLD!!!

The situation whereby females hate on each other also applies to the male folks too but wen such issues are brouth up guys will be quick to blaim it on females alone wen dey are also guilty of hating other guys they barely knnow or just see on the streets
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok
lordkrato:

Someone who just spotted a drama queen.. The word queen being subjective
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 11:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
cheesy
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Velocitron:

I've had more than my fair share of 'Real women have curves', 'only dogs like bones', and 'you look like a 12 year-old boy' comments cry
madam velocitron, please dont cry. Mens sana in corpore sona ( A sound mind in a sound body). Oh i miss 12, mama where are you? cry . In the month of August, i'll 32. I rarely joke with the internal peace! Dogs eat meat too! sad
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by fedimol: 4:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
motongs:
madam velocitron, please dont cry. Mens sana in corpore sona ( A sound mind in a sound body). Oh i miss 12, mama where are you? cry . In the month of August, i'll 32. I rarely joke with the internal peace! Dogs eat meat too! sad

What are you saying bruh?
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Fynpatra(f): 6:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
rbekins:

In your own case, she just wan make u and her be partners, ......(just saying.)....'ve seen ur pix....mayb u look like one to her...

hehehehehehehehehehehehhehehe.....broth be careful wd me oh....weh guys dey weh ah go dey ..........(u no d rest)
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by Fynpatra(f): 6:32pm On Jun 23, 2015
[quote author=rbekins post=33191404]

In your own case, she just wan make u and her be partners, ......(just saying.)....'ve seen ur pix....mayb u look like one to her...[/quote
Lwkm mah catch u first
Re: Reasons Why Women Hate Each Other by kcid(m): 8:40pm On Jun 23, 2015
That is their problem

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Street Betting Of A Rude Rich Girl / Help! My Masturbation Addiction Level Is Out Of This World / Should I Tell Her Am A Virgin?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.