Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,997 members, 7,835,340 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (52994 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by winniz: 1:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
[s][/s]Ikwerreboy:

You igbos hate the truth, you reason wit ur anus.

If i am nt frm ikwerre while will i swear dat if am nt ikwerre let me dnt see 2moro??

Look le me tel u, in ikwerre we dnt mk any hw state, wen we say sometin we mean it, you cn count on us, nt u greedy,selfish dirty migrants like u called igbo..[s][/s]

Shut up dis dirty Yoruba boy no be only Ikwerre, you will swear because you wish u never existed and your life is meaningless 2 u. Yorubas are the greedy, filthy, backstabbing scum.

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by atlwireles: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
winniz:

Shut up dis dirty Yoruba boy no be only Ikwerre, you will swear because you wish u never existed and your life is meaningless 2 u. Yorubas are the greedy, filthy, backstabbing scum.

If you are trying to move the movement forward, then you are doing it the wrong way. Bypass comments from OPs you know to be impostors, leave them alone to do their spinning.. People are working on the ground across many states in the SS/SE, anybody against the movement is very free to attend these meetings and object. Don't feed that online narrative. Like we say, we are not against anybody, just for ourselves.

5 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by atlwireles: 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=winniz post=33197281]

double post
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Ikwerreboy(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

The way u get delusional trying to blackmail your way to the continuation of one Nigeria is laughable.

They will have to sell or become immigrants. Estate agent can administrate the lease or sale of properties. We welcome that as we will need our people to reinvest in the Lower Niger Republic.

If u as a yoruba man is depending on Alaba and Ladipo, wen u can go and build ur own, wont it kill u wen those businesses relocate permanently to the Lower Niger Republic? Deep seaport in Akwa Ibo and ultra modern new commercial cities rising from the dust in Onitsha . Abeg, go tell ur bullshit to some dumb bimbo.

The whole idea of getting an independent nation is so we dont share nationality again. That is welcomed as we will equally deport any yoruba and abo.ki in our country.

idiot, fool, u dirty migrant, what does south south has to do wit south east?? Ana wan use us get hope??

The next time u type that Lower Niger republic again u never see good tin in ur life, jst look at dis igbo man ooh..

Your Ojukwu came wit biafra we south south refused and now you pple hv nw come wit anoda name called Lower Niger republic, wat nonsense..

Look le me tell u dose idiots are speakin for them selfs, dey are confused pple, Even the ordinary south south man on the street wil spit on yu if u tel him to join biafra/south east.

Look we have one through organisation with its held office in port hatcourt ikwerre land which is: ''Movement Of The Emacipation Of Niger delta'' known as M.E.N.D

so u igbos shud stop giving urselfs hope...

Those south south shouting biafra wil leave as soon as they archieve there aims... Nonsense..

Go away wit ur Biafra and Lower Niger oooh, we south south dnt want another nigeria by sharing a republic wit u greedy igbos... Thanks.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 28, 2015
gemini35:
you will fight

Useless igbo boy

Useless cow
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by truefact: 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

If i am nt from ikwerre let me not see tomorrow bt if i am through frm ikwerre you and ur family will nt see tomorrow you fool.

You igbos hate to hear the truth..

Ikwerre people (port harcourt) no be igbo ooooh, we hate ana with persion, we nevr agreed to be biafrans we fought against biafra, why did ojukwu leave port harcourt (ikwerre land) that is so develop to make Enugu capital of biafra, it was because ikwerre people, we no acept ojukwu and in biafra brothers,,,

South south no be biafra oooh, we hate any with pasion, we never agreed to be biafrans, we fought against biafra cnt u get it??
You hate Igbos yet you bear Igbo names and speak Igbo...you must the greatest fool ever.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by truefact: 1:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
lexy2014:
d problem with u guys with U̶̲̥̅̊я self determination and they are oppressing us mentality is that u guys don't even no your rights and u don't even no were †☺ go †☺ demand fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ your rights. At first oil companies were d problem. After kidnapping all d oyibos in d ND, now d cause of d problem is hausa and yoruba. U keep blaming other regions fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ your problems instead of looking inwards. FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ instance, d govs, LG chairmen and councillors and legislators that have governed d SE and SS in d last 16years are not hausAs or yorubas. They are indigenes. What have thEy done with budgets and allocation in their care since 1999? Dokubo and his ilk have been crying marginalisation fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ as long as I can remember (a genuine cry though) but he has only succeeded in using d suffering of his people †☺ enrich himself. Its just a pity

What is wrong if you stay on your own and we stay own our own...must we be together?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 1:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ikwerreboy:

idiot, fool, u dirty migrant, what does south south has to do wit south east?? Ana wan use us get hope??

The next time u type that Lower Niger republic again u never see good tin in ur life, jst look at dis igbo man ooh..

Your Ojukwu came wit biafra we south south refused and now you pple hv nw come wit anoda name called Lower Niger republic, wat nonsense..

Look le me tell u dose idiots are speakin for them selfs, dey are confused pple, Even the ordinary south south man on the street wil spit on yu if u tel him to join biafra/south east.

Look we have one through organisation with its held office in port hatcourt ikwerre land which is: ''Movement Of The Emacipation Of Niger delta'' known as M.E.N.D

so u igbos shud stop giving urselfs hope...

Those south south shouting biafra wil leave as soon as they archieve there aims... Nonsense..

Go away wit ur Biafra and Lower Niger oooh, we south south dnt want another nigeria by sharing a republic wit u greedy igbos... Thanks.

yorubas have too much time on their hands, wen u defeat them on property in lagos/abuja, dey come with agriculture and north feeding ss/se, u defeat dem on that point, now they are forming igbo group ikwerre.

we must disassociate from these shape shifters, we must.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by lexy2014: 1:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
truefact:

What is wrong if you stay on your own and we stay own our own...must we be together?
No sir we must nt b 2geda but we are and we,ve be togeda. There Are 3 things ibos aren't good at hence they have playing catch up with d hausas and yorubas. Ibos aren't good students of hsitory if not by now they should have learnt how their actions of d past has goTten them were they are right now. Second, ibos aren't politically organised. Even with APGA a party bequeathed by d late ojukwu, ibos still can't speak with one voice politically compared †☺ APC fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ instance which started as a one state party in 2003 †☺ become d majority in 2015. APGA is even a minority party in d SE. Lastly, ibos don't understand d system. U get what u put in. If u put ethnicity and tribal sentiments as u have been doing since 1966, that's what u going †☺ get back

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 2:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
lexy2014:
No sir we must nt b 2geda but we are and we,ve be togeda. There Are 3 things ibos aren't good at hence they have playing catch up with d hausas and yorubas. Ibos aren't good students of hsitory if not by now they should have learnt how their actions of d past has goTten them were they are right now. Second, ibos aren't politically organised. Even with APGA a party bequeathed by d late ojukwu, ibos still can't speak with one voice politically compared †☺ APC fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ instance which started as a one state party in 2003 †☺ become d majority in 2015. APGA is even a minority party in d SE. Lastly, ibos don't understand d system. U get what u put in. If u put ethnicity and tribal sentiments as u have been doing since 1966, that's what u going †☺ get back

I heard of the white man burden but Yoruba man burden is bigger, imagine wanting a country with people u deem unfit and senseless.

So u can teach them and correct them. Without Nigeria u are nothing. Please waste your time and not mine.

With that said, evidently, alot of igbos no longer know who dey are or wat they are doing becos of all the brainwashing and lies u are forcefully fed in Nigeria.

We were denied access to trade via denial of international airport or seaport. Thankfully once that Engu airport is conclude things will start to fall into perspective for those confused igbos gradually.As they invest safely in Alaigbo from all over the world. Fly home directly from U/UK and fly out too. Akwa ibom deep seaport etc

If yoruba want Nigeria by all means necessary, it is becos dey benefit from your loss. Get out now or lose everything including yourself.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 2:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
SS/SE must get out of the cult of Nigeria this year in Jesus name.

Yorubas continue please but without me, i no do again.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by gemini35(m): 2:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
osas5683:

Useless igbo boy

Useless cow
osssas u are useless,at the same time a cow,wht come out of your mouth that's what u are I,m proudly ibgo
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by telad(m): 2:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
AmucheJane:
For me is just better they divide this country, period. Nigeria is to big to be called a nation. Yorubas should support us so that we will leave their land as they have wished. The southerners have been contributing very well to the economy of this country. Hausas and yorubas are somuch afraid to lose us, if not so why have they not supported us to leave this country called Nigeria? By his grace, one day this country will be divided, Amen.

we like your gals now, please don't go.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by UDZUBY(m): 2:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
It baffles me when an Ikwere man will say his not an Igbo man...
1. Ikwere is an Igbo language which simply means "you will believe"
Why deceiving their self? Yet they bear Igbo names and speaks Igbo upside down... For the fact that their fathers has been hidden the truth from them, till today they are still blind to find out the truth and most of them claim to be educated... Go to Imo state, there is a town there called Ikwere.... If you claim to be educated, why not ask questions to know the truth than fooling yourself around?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by B69U: 2:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
telad:

we like your gals now, please don't go.

Even without Nigeria, u can still help igbos to attain 100% marriage rate. Igbo men rarely marry outside their tribe anyway, so get those left overs or girls with nothing to offer after u turn millionnaire. it is our gain not yours. We dont return the favour or journey, your girls can go and die.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by telad(m): 2:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
B69U:

Even without Nigeria, u can still help igbos to attain 100% marriage rate. Igbo men rarely marry outside their tribe anyway, so get those left overs or girls with nothing to offer after u turn millionnaire. it is our gain not yours.

there is love in sharing bro and IGBO gals do marry outside their tribes.
you guys have a lot to learn from d female folks.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by B69U: 2:50pm On Apr 28, 2015
telad:

We no go return the journey but u are free to help urself if u gat the money. It is healthy for the population, ur girls can go and die, we have no regard or use for them.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by lexy2014: 3:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

I heard of the white man burden but Yoruba man burden is bigger, imagine wanting a country with people u deem unfit and senseless.

So u can teach them and correct them. Without Nigeria u are nothing. Please waste your time and not mine.

With that said, evidently, alot of igbos no longer know who dey are or wat they are doing becos of all the brainwashing and lies u are forcefully fed in Nigeria.

We were denied access to trade via denial of international airport or seaport. Thankfully once that Engu airport is conclude things will start to fall into perspective for those confused igbos gradually.As they invest safely in Alaigbo from all over the world. Fly home directly from U/UK and fly out too. Akwa ibom deep seaport etc

If yoruba want Nigeria by all means necessary, it is becos dey benefit from your loss. Get out now or lose everything including yourself.
u just confirmed what I said earlier that what some of u guys do is †☺ trade in ethnic and tribal sentiments. Nobody denied anyone anything. If u are familiar with d geography of nigeria u will no that no ibo state is situated along nigeria,s coastal shore line hence d situation of seaports in calabar, PH and warri. So were would they have sited a seaport in ibo land? FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ d international airport, every state of d federation has federal representatives in d national assembly including ibo states. If u guys needed an int'l airport did u make use of U̶̲̥̅̊я ministers in d federal cabinet, state govs or federal representatives? D immediate past and present minister of aviation are ibos so what's U̶̲̥̅̊я complaint. U c y I said u don't understand d system yet u complain
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by handsometokunbo: 3:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

The way u get delusional trying to blackmail your way to the continuation of one Nigeria is laughable.

They will have to sell or become immigrants. Estate agent can administrate the lease or sale of properties. We welcome that as we will need our people to reinvest in the Lower Niger Republic.

If u as a yoruba man is depending on Alaba and Ladipo, wen u can go and build ur own, wont it kill u wen those businesses relocate permanently to the Lower Niger Republic? Deep seaport in Akwa Ibo and ultra modern new commercial cities rising from the dust in Onitsha . Abeg, go tell ur bullshit to some dumb bimbo.

The whole idea of getting an independent nation is so we dont share nationality again. That is welcomed as we will equally deport any yoruba and abo.ki in our country.

You r a fool cos if you are not, you ought to have known that the most happiest people about separation in Nigeria are Yorubas and Niger-Deltans by extension.

Lease ko, rent ni!!! Then prepare to let Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy to lease their oil Wells in South East. I have advised your kinsmen to spend their money in the East cos they ll not leave West and North with anything except their movable properties.

Let me repeat it again, Yorubas ll be the most happiest people about Igbos exit.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Eluwilussit(m): 3:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
[quote author=Darlduchi post=33184316][/quote]

The fact that we are no where near an ideal nation doesn't mean that we are not a nation. We are. How old is our democracy? When did we become independent? Go and study the U.S. history or Canadian history. Newfoundland joined the confederation of Canada in 1949. Quebec is forever demanding for self rule. U.S. started as a confedracy before they converted to federation. That didn't make them less a nation. With the South pitched against the North for years. They had their differences but worked them out over time.

While amalgamation took place in 1914, it will be harsh to judge Nigeria from then. Nigeria should be judged from 1960. Yes, our land isn't what we would have hoped for but we will get there if we all pull together in purpose. A day will come when all this madness will stop. We will get there.

Look at India. Study it. There is more injustice in India than in Nigeria. That is not stoping them from moving forward. Some things are just natural in life. Our will to stay together as a nation needs to outlive and outshine our desires to go our different ways.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by nigerdeltaa(m): 3:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
if you are in the south east, tune in to radio biafra live phone in broadcast everyday at 7pm local time on your transistor radio on 97.6fm. if you are in port Harcourt, tune to 88.0 fm. for those of you outside these locations, please search for us on your free to air decoder e.g strong tv, mytv and others. you can also listen via the internet via www.radio biafra.co and through other sites. or you can download tunein and search for radio biafra

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 3:48pm On Apr 28, 2015
lexy2014:
u just confirmed what I said earlier that what some of u guys do is †☺ trade in ethnic and tribal sentiments. Nobody denied anyone anything. If u are familiar with d geography of nigeria u will no that no ibo state is situated along nigeria,s coastal shore line hence d situation of seaports in calabar, PH and warri. So were would they have sited a seaport in ibo land? FƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ d international airport, every state of d federation has federal representatives in d national assembly including ibo states. If u guys needed an int'l airport did u make use of U̶̲̥̅̊я ministers in d federal cabinet, state govs or federal representatives? D immediate past and present minister of aviation are ibos so what's U̶̲̥̅̊я complaint. U c y I said u don't understand d system yet u complain

After Stella built an international airport in Enugu, wat did yorubas do? Wat did dey do during the proposal and implementation stage?

Why did dey oppose it?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 3:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
handsometokunbo:

You r a fool cos if you are not, you ought to have known that the most happiest people about separation in Nigeria are Yorubas and Niger-Deltans by extension.

Lease ko, rent ni!!! Then prepare to let Hausa/Fulani Oligarchy to lease their oil Wells in South East. I have advised your kinsmen to spend their money in the East cos they ll not leave West and North with anything except their movable properties.

Let me repeat it again, Yorubas ll be the most happiest people about Igbos exit.

Yoruba and Niger-deltans... grin U are delirious!

The will leave with their investment and u can go and Bleep yourself and yes, lease or sale via estate agent.

They dont have to even live their anymore just get their money out, however long it takes.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by handsometokunbo: 3:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Yoruba and Niger-deltans... grin U are delirious!

The will leave with their investment and u can go and Bleep yourself and yes, lease or sale via estate agent.

They dont have to even live their anymore just get their money out, however long it takes.

Yes, Yorubas and Niger-Deltans.

So you think that Edos, Itsekiris, Egberis and Urhobo ll join East in your dream.......

Ijaws and Akwa Ibom axis could decide to follow you but these aforementioned people are no no no to Igbos
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 3:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
telad:

U and who dey share wat? U must suffer from delusion grandiose.

Glad u know igbo guys would rather marry an oyinbo or oriental than marry from any yoruba tribe. Igbo girls dont choose but are chosen, go figure.

we will always have our pick, every year new ones they launch, we are not running out.

B69U:
We no go return the journey but u are free to help urself if u gat the money. It is healthy for the population, ur girls can go and die, we have no regard or use for them.

Absolutely, their women are concubines ours are wifes. Ours marry 100% and if out to a comfortable life, we dont return the favour.. grin
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by illiad1(m): 4:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tnycee:
Nigeria can never be divided in peace....all those calling for disintegration should be prepared for war.

Period!

War it is then!
Let me die the death than leave it for my next generation.

In fact, is the country not dead already?

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 4:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
handsometokunbo:

Yes, Yorubas and Niger-Deltans.

So you think that Edos, Itsekiris, Egberis and Urhobo ll join East in your dream.......

Ijaws and Akwa Ibom axis could decide to follow you but these aforementioned people are no no no to Igbos

YoruHausa u mean

I wont waste my time knocking sense into a fool.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by lexy2014: 4:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

After Stella built an international airport in Enugu, wat did yorubas do? Wat did dey do during the proposal and implementation stage?

Why did dey oppose it?
u keep blaming other people fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ your problems. Even if u say yorubas did this and that, is chidoka a yoruba man? Is d gov of enugu state and all d SE states from yoruba? Is pius anyim from yoruba? Is ike ekweremadu, ihedioha and all your federal representatives yoruba? Are u telling me that all these people don't have d influence †☺ do anything fƠ̴̴̴̴͡я̲̅ ibos? Bros abeg no de lie
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 4:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
emiye:
SE parasites should keep quiet joor. I can understand when SS demands for such.

The FG is subsidising the region at the moment. Only SS and SW gives to the federal purse more than it takes back
HEDIOT , what does SW give to Nigeria, and it seems you dont know SE's oil also goes to Nigeria purse
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 4:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
ONE NIGERIA FOREVER...We either stick together to repair the mess every part of this country contributed to or we parish together. Who do you want to live the dent image for. Wise up my people. Nigeria is only what we have.

Long live the people's general.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 5:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Death to Nigeria and Long live the good people of the SS/SE.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by mandarin: 5:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
I often laugh at ethnic promoters in this wise, I don't buy their ideas. I am a strong advocate of regional government that can turn regions on bases of ethnicity and interest to autonomous Regions serving as administrative units.
it is good that Igbo are demanding for Biafra, they are free to demand and work for it through international pressure but wait, are the Igbo industrialists and businessmen in support of this? They are the biggest gainers in Nigeria as traders and will ,incur the most losses if Nigeria should split. Take for instance in the Southwest region where Igbo that may be cleared to stay maybe by business investments and marriage may not exceed 1.5 to 2millions, where will the rest go? say like 4-6millions going back to their roots with less than 25% of their worth! Well i trust their resilience, but i don't think many will support this cause.
Also, the main hope for the new country of Lower Niger is oil which taken out of the equation will not make the economy that buoyant and activities around the world(if christ's coming tarries) is not really putting the black gold in any better perspective of price appreciation in the next decade. The seeming Iran nuclear deal will provide a battle with Saudi and Saudi can survive with $20 a barrel, its a testament that things aren't looking okay for that industry coupled with massive discovery in many more stable countries and the Americans are looking at cleaning their mess in Nigeria that would improve their image if their companies should finally leave the shores of Nigeria.
One thing that can keep the Igbo going is their trade but exposure to over 130million market will be gone with Biafra and they stand to lose a lot.
The question is, can the Yoruba actually survive without the oil? A reference to a 2004/2005 analysis of Nigeria by Umar Dangiwa Abubakar and the post Obasanjo economic analysis by Falalu both pointed at the Yoruba region as the most likely to survive faster than any other parts of Nigeria and may be less prone to crises too. It must be understood that mineral resources are pillars of many conflicts in Africa and particularly a Niger Delta is so susceptible to such due to its many ethnic groups and ultimately the ambition of the neighboring Igbo whose eyes are set on the oil.Now, its explicit that claims of certain groups around the Delta around Rivers ,Delta and maybe Akwa Ibom and Bayelsa by the Igbo as their kinsmen against the disunited etnic groups can force them into a confrontation but may end up eating the whole new country up in flames and persistence conflicts.

The Yoruba has a starting point in Lagos, Ogun and Oyo with sizable development and fair on African standard. Its got some oil and gas around Ondo and may be Lagos and Ogun that can service its economy in the medium term.Its got millions of workforce and trained professionals than other groups in Nigeria and can boast of top 5 of African population in diaspora.
The capacity of the Yoruba to form live and let's live political alliance is a plus which will likely bring places like Edo, Itsekiri (and most likely Urhobo,Isoko,and maybe Anioma) and the Igala, Ebira and Bariba into the folds in a loose confederacy like that of United States. That means that the Yoruba controlled country will most likely reach Northern Anambra, Northern Enugu, Escravos, Kainji and fringes of Abuja.
Leaving these out means that the Itsekiri , Edo and Ebira may be the best bet.That country have the greatest potential of becoming a big one in Africa if the usual African disease do not set in with or without oil economy. It will be a country of over 60million people, over 1.2mbpd oil(not dependable in long term),good shipping ports and a stream of closed multicultural society.
Why did I go this long?
So that all readers will see that we can live with ourselves without thinking eldorado ends with your land when the sun rise. We can achieve greatness by drumming support for Regional autonomy and it will be well with Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

What Made Iara Oshiomole To Laugh Like This? / Buhari Turns Down Former Petroleum Minister Alison-madueke Offer To Refund $250m / Oluwo Of Iwo Dares Sunday Igboho, Holds Rally In Solidarity For One Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.