Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (52975 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Kponkwem(m): 5:08pm On Apr 28, 2015
No matter how you look at it, Nigeria exists for the exploitation of the resources of the old eastern region. They went ahead to divide it into south south/south east for ease of suppression.
Look at the level of degradation in this region and yet they would never let them enjoy the good of this country. Jonathan merely spent five years and he never enjoyed rest for one day. Allow the core Igbo to rule Nigeria? Lai lai. So the best option is outright secession through legal means. I second this motion intoto.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:
Death to Nigeria and Long live the good people of the SS/SE.

I don't think you are a Nigerian,death to a country that issue my passport? Go back to Ghana.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by emiye(m): 5:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
CHESSBOARD:

HEDIOT , what does SW give to Nigeria, and it seems you dont know SE's oil also goes to Nigeria purse
. dunce, available statistics shows that what SE receives as FG allocation is more than the sum total of what it contributes, the 2 regional exceptions of the 6 regions are Sw and Ss.
SE oil production is close to negligible, on verifiable fact, what Ondo produces as crude oil surpasses the total Se oil production from abia & IMO.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by shurlermoz(m): 5:56pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Yoruba and Niger-deltans... grin U are delirious!

The will leave with their investment and u can go and Bleep yourself and yes, lease or sale via estate agent.

They dont have to even live their anymore just get their money out, however long it takes.

I like this your idea of lease or rent, but is that the same way the Dantatas, Babangidas, etc will be able to lease or rent their oil wells in the south too?!
Just asking for a friend.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by shurlermoz(m): 6:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
Kponkwem:
No matter how you look at it, Nigeria exists for the exploitation of the resources of the old eastern region. They went ahead to divide it into south south/south east for ease of suppression.
Look at the level of degradation in this region and yet they would never let them enjoy the good of this country. Jonathan merely spent five years and he never enjoyed rest for one day. Allow the core Igbo to rule Nigeria? Lai lai. So the best option is outright secession through legal means. I second this motion intoto.

Oga, there is nothing like "allow" somebody to rule, you have to work hard and convince others you are good for the job.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by IGBOSON2: 6:13pm On Apr 28, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:
ONE NIGERIA FOREVER...We either stick together to repair the mess every part of this country contributed to or we parish together. Who do you want to live the dent image for. Wise up my people. Nigeria is only what we have.

Long live the people's general.

^^^It would be quite tragic if you really are Igbo! It's bastards like you that are partly responsible for Ndigbo being shortchanged the way we have been in this shithole of a country!

3 Likes

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by IGBOSON2: 6:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
shurlermoz:

Oga, there is nothing like "allow" somebody to rule, you have to work hard and convince others you are good for the job.

^^^By 'working hard and convincing others' i take it you mean to grovel, beg, genuflect and offer an arm and a leg to Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba abi? Care to explain how these same people 'worked hard and convinced' Ndigbo?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Stolen: 6:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nigeria is on its way to actualise CIA prediction. Anybody with a discerning eye can see it. The sign is everywhere.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by shurlermoz(m): 6:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
IGBOSON2:

^^^By 'working hard and convincing others' i take it you mean to grovel, beg, genuflect and offer an arm and a leg to Hausa/Fulani/Yoruba abi? Care to explain how these same people 'worked hard and convinced' Ndigbo?

By asking to be "allowed" is as good as begging.
When I say work hard, I mean show relevance, for example how many SE/SS politician are presently in the forefront of Nigerian politics?!
You will agree that they are rather few.
When some SE politicians played Lagos politics, didn't they come out with some seats in the house of Assembly?
My point is that you don't seat at home and complain of not being included in the running of state affairs.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Jobneeded12: 7:04pm On Apr 28, 2015
ojsmscom:
If these poeple are going,then we d southwest will get our oduduwa nation too because we cant be with d notherners abeg

Yes o if our envious Igbos leave and rich Niger Delta leaves we the yorubas in Kwara andKogi will go with our yorubas in SW. Oduduwa nation will lead Africa out of poverty we will be the richest we have great traders, lucrative borders, oil, intellectuals
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Jobneeded12: 7:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Rotimi47:
see your life ; Ondo state have more oil than the whole South East so stop making comments that's funny! The bitumen used to construct Nigerian roads comes from the west, Ondo & Ogun states, Lagos has oil & one of , if not the largest gas deposit in Nigeria, The west soil is the most fertile all round in Nigeria for agricultural purposes not to talk about gold & precious stones located in Osun, Oyo & Ondo states. Your Biafra will split into 2 or more countries whenever you leave & you will wish you have stayed back as part of Nigeria. Some of the oil you people are claiming as yours belong & is in kogi state so you wish!
GBAM
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Jobneeded12: 7:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
49cents:

When there is money fight will cease

Imgine the allocaation from oil from 36 states now for only 11 sates

All the graduates in these 11 state working in the aavailbale spaces in shell and co

The lower niger country go sweet die

No rather oil money spilt among 6 Niger delta States go sweet pass

The oil money built laagosa and the north

Its time we go our seperaate ways
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Jobneeded12: 7:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Igbos are cowards declare yoir BIAFRA we will consume you na 10 million igbo go die this time around, parasitic lazy Petty traders
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Stolen: 7:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Jobneeded12:
Igbos are cowards declare yoir BIAFRA we will consume you na 10 million igbo go die this time around, parasitic lazy Petty traders

It is far easier to be independent than to win a war. Let peace reign.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 8:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

I don't think you are a Nigerian,death to a country that issue my passport? Go back to Ghana.

Hahahaha! U are a fool, which passport? A passport that sounds all the alarm wen Presented to foreign countries.

U hold passport but cannot hold Presidency, are u sure u are a Citizen or just nationalize? grin
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ocelot2006(m): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
A few questions:

why is it that SSners who reject this so-called merger with the SE are accused of being yorubas cos the pro-biafrans cant accept the simple truth? Why cant proponents of this merger simply accept the fact that the SS WILL DECIDE ITS OWN DESTINY?

Let the SE go it alone, BUT stop dragging us into this damn biafran pipe dream. IT IS NOT BY FORCE.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by elipheleh(m): 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
nijanigga:

Try any non-sense again, even Late Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu ran away, when it was too hot, you will see say, Buhari not be clueless leader.
yeye dey talk. Everybody knows we treat une duck up for months until stupid Britain , USA, Egypt and France came to ya rescue. Coward Nigeria military that has never ever won any battle. See ordinary Chad helping illiterate northerners to fight book haram
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by bolanto24(m): 8:51pm On Apr 28, 2015
nelandrewz:
The agitation to disintegrate Nigeria will not stand in our generation, let's stop deceiving ourselves as SS or SE, GEJ lost his re-election bid shouldn't be a criteria 4 this agitation. Come to reality and stop being sentimental or tribalistic. Keep the bitterness away and work with the incoming administration to move this great nation forward. Am proud to be a Nigerian not SS or SE!

proud to be a Nigerian? hahaha very funny.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
ocelot2006:
A few questions:

why is it that SSners who reject this so-called merger with the SE are accused of being yorubas cos the pro-biafrans cant accept the simple truth? Why cant proponents of this merger simply accept the fact that the SS WILL DECIDE ITS OWN DESTINY?

Let the SE go it alone, BUT stop dragging us into this damn biafran pipe dream. IT IS NOT BY FORCE.

the truth is that there is nothing on ground to suggest that there is a "SS" in Nigeria today. SS died with Jonathan's defeat at the polls.
what we have now is the East, and some former midwesterners trying to chart a course together for a better future.
if you notice, most of the meetings and groupings cropping up now are being led by non-Igbo from "SS".
let me just give you a little piece of advise: YOU CAN NEVER STOP AN IDEA WHOSE TIME HAS COME.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Tnycee(m): 10:00pm On Apr 28, 2015
I like your spirit...but from the way you sound, I can tell you missed the "Civil War".
Try and ask someone about it. (someone who was there)

illiad1:

War it is then!
Let me die the death than leave it for my next generation.

In fact, is the country not dead already?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 10:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tnycee:
I like your spirit...but from the way you sound, I can tell you missed the "Civil War".

Yorubas are the biggest coward to ever walk the earth.

U talk about a civil war u fought as a whole country supported and funded by US, UK AND Russia that lasted three and half year and u still lost like an achievement.

We killed more Nigerian troops than the vice versa, do u know wat that means?

It means u lost the war. bi tch!

We actually want that next war with the southwest, just us? How about that?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:11pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Hahahaha! U are a fool, which passport? A passport that sounds all the alarm wen Presented to foreign countries.

U hold passport but cannot hold Presidency, are u sure u are a Citizen or just nationalize? grin

Lazy ass,ofcourse someone like me can hold the presidency while people like you will never smell it,do you know why? It's just because that you can not overcome your past,you are bitter,filled with hatred for others and though making it very difficult for those reasonable Igbos to emerge.

But all you wicked Igbos will fail,Nigeria will stand and WE the true Igbos will support our brothers and sisters in other part of the country and they will reciprocate back then making it possible to an Igbo man to rule this country again.

Keep your hatred alone,here we are all Nigerians...We are proud of our passport.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 10:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Lazy ass,ofcourse someone like me can hold the presidency while people like you will never smell it,do you know why? It's just because that you can not overcome your past,you are bitter,filled with hatred for others and though making it very difficult for those reasonable Igbos to emerge.

But all you wicked Igbos will fail,Nigeria will stand and WE the true Igbos will support our brothers and sisters in other part of the country and they will reciprocate back then making it possible for an Igbo man to rule this country again.

Keep your hatred alone,here we are all Nigerians...We are proud of our passport.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ExInferis(m): 10:14pm On Apr 28, 2015
gemini35:
what happens nxt is non of your business the truth is that the north have rule for years and claim they are born to rule,man the center can't,hold ok,

Fine! Then go, you surely dont need our permission.
Im quite sure we'll survive without a large chunk of waste.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 10:15pm On Apr 28, 2015
barcanista what says you on having a Biafran Republic with regional governments and parliaments?
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ExInferis(m): 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ababadada:
All those struggle you listed below the federation of the lower Niger is better than one Nigeria. Because at the religion point of view. One Nigeria Muslim and Christian, here religion killing is very high. Then the federation of the lower Niger is Christian through out. Here one believe, so in that aspect I preferThe federation of the lower Niger to one nigeria

Hutus and tutsis are just two tribes, and they're both christians, but they carried out the worst genocide in africa: 800,000 dead in 90 days.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by waternogetemeny: 10:19pm On Apr 28, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

But all you wicked Igbos will fail,Nigeria will stand and WE the true Igbos will support our brothers and sisters in other part of the country and they will reciprocate back then making it possible to an Igbo man to rule this country again.

U gave away the game, u are a Yoruba giving igbos advice again.

Save that for yourself, as u need them more.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by illiad1(m): 10:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Tnycee:

By God I miss it. And I want to have a part in it. God knows my heart.

They told me how terrible war is. But I kept wandering why I wasn't around then. And now that am here, I want my pound of flesh.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Tnycee(m): 10:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
waternogetemeny:

Yorubas are the biggest coward to ever walk the earth.

U talk about a civil war u fought as a whole country supported and funded by US, UK AND Russia that lasted three and half year and u still lost like an achievement.

We killed more Nigerian troops than the vice versa, do u know wat that means?

It means u lost the war. bi tch!

We actually want that next war with the southwest, just us? How about that?

Yoruba's might be cowards at war...I definitely don't know about that cos I am not a Yoruba. I also know you're not from the Niger Delta (Niger Deltans are men of high repute, they don't rant like you. But if you are, then you are a disgrace to ND). So you are from the East. You crave for war but yet have nothing to fight for. Go and do something better for yourself. YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT WAR
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by nelandrewz(m): 11:22pm On Apr 28, 2015
bolanto24:

proud to be a Nigerian? hahaha very funny.
yes am a Nigerian and am proud of my country, if u dnt like it, pls move to Cotonou or Niger because Nigeria remains one entity either u guys like it or not.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by B69U: 11:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
nelandrewz:
yes am a Nigerian and am proud of my country, if u dnt like it, pls move to Cotonou or Niger because Nigeria remains one entity either u guys like it or not.

The coutry ha past its sell by date and is heading to disintegration. The plan has reached advance stage, no turning back.

1 Like

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by hansad: 11:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Any true Igbo can bet his/her last card that you are not Igbo. But if by any chance you are, you need serious education because you are lost. Someone called you a bastard above, perhaps you deserve a harsher appellation.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Rochas Okorocha’s Son Graduates Frm University Of Manchester With First Class / President Buhari Sitting On A Chair During Prayer. Picture Causes Controversy / Zahra Buhari And Ahmed Indimi Padlock Love In Paris (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.