Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,055 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:53 AM

South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination - Politics (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination (52782 Views)

IPOB Sit-At-Home Protest In South-East & South-South: Situation Reports / IPOB Circulates 23rd Sit-At-Home Order In South-East & South-South (Snapshot) / Buhari Has Drawn The Battle- Line With South-east, South- South. —intersociety (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Gr8amechi: 10:06am On May 02, 2015
truefact:

I thought you hate Igbos . I thought you said Igbos are the problem in Nigeria. ..why do you still want them in Nigeria?
check my name, I don't hate Igbo. I hate how some online guys make the tribe appear
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ocelot2006(m): 8:37am On May 03, 2015
Rexxie:

pull up ur pants,the s.s. is not staying in a parasite infested land! S.s to stay put with hausa/Fulani,and their arsse lickers yorubas? Hell no.. No way. The s.s is in full support of and with the igbos 100%.

Good to know that. The problem is you guys from the SE are now acting like real annoying leeches/parasites. If you want your dear Biafra, pls by all means go ahead BUT LEAVE US SSners OUT OF IT!
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by ocelot2006(m): 8:40am On May 03, 2015
Amansu:
@ poster, this tribalism central is the bane and eternal fall of biafra, which means entrusting leadership of this country to a biafran is not an option for the masses of Nigeria. Aligning yourselves with South South is a marriage of convenience to secede but the South South are not foolish enough to play second fiddle to the biafrans. Ibos are only in it for oil-grabbing and opportunity to lord it over South South. It is time these ibos or biafrans gave up this fruitless and idle pipe dream of a separate country unless they have not learnt that "once bitten, twice shy"!

EXACTLY!!! GOD BLESS YOU AND YOUR GENERATIONS!! That is the problem here. Attachment by force!!
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 9:30am On May 03, 2015
Let us start by making real demands. In 2015, it is unacceptable that my 84 years old granny must travel to lagos before she can board a flight out of Nigeria. In 2015, it is unacceptable that the lagos ports is enjoying undue monopolies while the ports in PH, warri, calabar and onitsha(if it will ever be dregded) are lying fallow.

If any of the northern states were as lucky as calabar to border the sea/ocean, the Nigerian govt would have developed it to dwarf lagos ports. Why is the north deliberately strangulating development in the south. Now is the time to break loose.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 9:37am On May 03, 2015
Amansu:
@ poster, this tribalism central is the bane and eternal fall of biafra, which means entrusting leadership of this country to a biafran is not an option for the masses of Nigeria. Aligning yourselves with South South is a marriage of convenience to secede but the South South are not foolish enough to play second fiddle to the biafrans. Ibos are only in it for oil-grabbing and opportunity to lord it over South South. It is time these ibos or biafrans gave up this fruitless and idle pipe dream of a separate country unless they have not learnt that "once bitten, twice shy"!
when a rapist makes a comment you will know. Them say dem no want again. Na by force?

Nigeria is fully on the path to the much needed disintegration, and this time around, no single shot will be fired. It is already happening
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Gr8amechi: 11:17am On May 03, 2015
janus05:
Let us start by making real demands. In 2015, it is unacceptable that my 84 years old granny must travel to lagos before she can board a flight out of Nigeria. In 2015, it is unacceptable that the lagos ports is enjoying undue monopolies while the ports in PH, warri, calabar and onitsha(if it will ever be dregded) are lying fallow.

If any of the northern states were as lucky as calabar to border the sea/ocean, the Nigerian govt would have developed it to dwarf lagos ports. Why is the north deliberately strangulating development in the south. Now is the time to break loose.
guy why blame north, GEJ was there for 6 years why didn't he do it south south we are our problem, leave other regions out of,gej failed woefully, I don't wanna still remember all he did not do
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 11:29am On May 03, 2015
Gr8amechi:
guy why blame north, GEJ was there for 6 years why didn't he do it south south we are our problem, leave other regions out of,gej failed woefully, I don't wanna still remember all he did not do
You are right. He squandered his good luck flirting and romancing few northern oligarchs. And they paid him back deservedly. OBJ might be right when he said that GEJ might be the last ijaw man to rule Nigeria.
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Gr8amechi: 12:54pm On May 03, 2015
janus05:
You are right. He squandered his good luck flirting and romancing few northern oligarchs. And they paid him back deservedly. OBJ might be right when he said that GEJ might be the last ijaw man to rule Nigeria.
my brother I am a full south south boy,but this is the very reason I hated GEJ so much, look at Warri port, pH port, calabar port, how about the refineries?? if he put those things in place south south would have been the full heart of the nation not just oil but both port and refineries, do you know how many job opportunity he would have created from that?? instead he was busy doing TAN, SURE-P and lots of other mumu projects, for real I hate the guy he killed the only opportunity south south had, I would have preferred Donald duke or even Ibori to him, for those corruption charges against ibori he was better of as a governor than GEJ
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 06, 2015
ocelot2006:

Good to know that. The problem is you guys from the SE are now acting like real annoying leeches/parasites. If you want your dear Biafra, pls by all means go ahead BUT LEAVE US SSners OUT OF IT!
and the problem with u guys is jump into conclusions like herbivores do when they wanna cross da roads..whodahell told u am frm da s.east? Fyi,am edo and i know full well da politics of nigeria especially da north south politics..and i also know that whats good for da s.e is good for da s.w and for da s.s..when da northerners were having a hard time over the issue of rotational presidency,they group us,the entire south as southern nigeria...not regarding the social,traditional and cultural differences...as long as the entire south are rooting for true federalism,we shud be one..am half american and pure benin boi and da south south got da backs of da south east fully covered,make no mistakes
Re: South-east, South-south Groups Demand Self-determination by tck2000(m): 12:58pm On Jun 08, 2019
go and sit down

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Saraki Has Removed APC From His Official Twitter Handle(photo) / Lola Oguntade: How I Gave Up Everything To Campaign For Buhari / IPOB Is Sponsored By Looters And The Politically Disgruntled - Lai Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.