Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,524 members, 7,819,883 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:56 AM

Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears (65003 Views)

Fire Destroys Oladipo Diya's House In Lagos State (Photos) / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 73rd Birthday Today / Oladipo Diya Celebrates His 72nd Birthday Today! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by SirShymexx: 2:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
infotekniks2:
BREAKING!!!

OUR INVESTIGATIONS HAVE REVEALED THAT
SIRSHYMEXX
RAUMDEUTER
CRAMJONES

ARE ALL LINKED MR FEMI FANI KAYODE'S IP ADDRESS VIA HIS MOBILE GLO TELEPHONE NUMBER.
MORE DETAILS SOON.

Lol. I heard FFK's daughter is at Coventry Uni - defo won't mind using her pops' IP, when I visit their family home when next I'm naij. grin

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by gunnersjohn(m): 6:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Mortiple:
ODE OSHI!!! tongue

He could have ran? To where? Why did he not run and ask Aguiyi to follow him behind?

I am not surprised. It is obvious that the fear trait exhibited by Diya, Adisa, Fadile, Oloruntoba etc is in their DNA. undecided A goat can never give birth to a lion. lipsrsealed

Oniranu, I have visited your places, bloody cannibals , I have seen fear personified. That is why you settle in retched Hamlets without simple basic amenities because you are gripped with so much fear that can't make you to challenge those tormentors you called leaders over there. That is why you idiots keep running to the land of 'fear fear' people for survival. Awon were.
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by WilyWily: 3:31pm On May 04, 2015
eeee, Yoruba man
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by ibadantiti(f): 10:14pm On Aug 28, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 28, 2015
It don tey wey BuddahMonk dey find trouble. grin grin Buddah them go use Gbegiri kill you oooo
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Macelliot(m): 11:04pm On Aug 28, 2015
sukkot:
very hard to stay non-tribalist when reading lots of comments from ndigbo people. ok say hello to my lil frennnnnnnnn

ndigbo but i am sure you will not consider benjamin adekunle the black scorpion as a coward. the man was known to bring terror to the heart of strong ndigbo men. in fact i hear when ndigbo dream of adekunle the scorpion at night they break out in cold sweats and fear and start shivering
grin grin
Sukkot a.k.a Obadiah777

what a shame! Coward

1 Like

Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 18, 2015
christopher123:

But ojukwu lived in Nigeria like a true hero even when he died your people were awed and came out en masse to pay him last respect with head of states in Africa ..no Nigerian had been honored like that

And diya wept
I will show u abiola fucckking kudi yet they killed them

Afonja is a fact

So much sophistication

Dahomey women
show what u don't have
Re: Abacha Offers Oladipo Diya Handkerchief To Wipe Rivers Of Tears by Uchek(m): 9:29pm On Jun 02, 2022
Fajuyi was targeted by the coup plotters

gunnersjohn:

Shut your stinking mouth, he had choice to abandon his guest and run like the caward Okukwu but chose to die with his visitor. Leaking brain who told you the coup plotters who killed them were not familiar with the terrain? Coup plotters, having known the consequence of their actions won't strike on strange terrain they are no familiar with, blockhead. You can't compare Adekunle with that coward that ran away.

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

DSS Arrests Chinwetalu Agu / The New Look Of The Edo State Deputy Governor's New Office / Isaac Fayose With His Son, Oyinbo Wife & His Mother, Victoria Olufunke Oluwayose

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.