Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,596 members, 7,955,189 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:07 PM

Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath (3100 Views)

She Hates To Be Alone.advice Plzz / 7 Things Your Man Secretly Hates To Hear From You!! / 8 Reasons Why Your Man Hates To Wear Condoms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Osirimononaye(m): 8:52am On Apr 28, 2015
Dats wot we call using the smell methode to drive away ladies cheesy shocked cheesy
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Kolade354(m): 9:03am On Apr 28, 2015
sinaj:

ow u go celebrate ur awoof na...

me wan partake o! wink
Tor u go partake no worry sis..........
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Burnnotice(m): 10:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
sinaj:

bros ur eye de shine o!
i drink star alot
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Burnnotice(m): 10:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
Kolade354:
Na God,me don dey forecast tuesday and wednesday match......That d spirit kip huzzling, do u tink hull and liverpool can play Yes if i may ask?
my phone get problem' what do you think of this weekends game?
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by EOOJ(m): 10:06am On Jul 12, 2016
emmysexxy:
Hello room.am really worried about this constant character of my boyfriend hating to shower.he is cute,handsome,well dressed,romantic and outspoken but when it comes to water hmmm...it scares the hell out of him.he hates bathing.I mean I have come in contact with many guys and even my male folks when it comes to bathing it scares the hell out of them.so my question is why do some men hate bathing?ok make I put am like this why una dey fear water?no bashing please just an observation.
well if u ask me, d only ppl i know of are those dat have itchy skin but for ur bf Ewwwwwwwwhhhhh....he has no excuse

1 Like

Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by curvysola(f): 10:13am On Jul 12, 2016
the fact that you still refer to him as your boyfriend, is just sad
Re: Help My Boyfriend Hates To Bath by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 12, 2016
So sad that u have not change ur boyfriend, maybe u might be engaging in sex with that his dirty body. Ayam u still have alot to work on him

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why All Girls Do This!!! / This Is How To Tell When A Woman Just Had Sex [must Read Post] / Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.