Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. (2943 Views)

To All Those Romancelanders That Can't Upload Their Profile Picture / Secret Revealed: Romancelanders That Wrote Jss3 Exam Last Week. / 20 Romancelanders That Will Be Bleeped Anyhow Today(val) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 30, 2016
With my time here in romanceland and with my all seeing eye from the triangular pyramid of egypt based on the sign on the dollar, here are top five romancelanders that will be celebrities tommorow. they are:
1. AIRFORCE1
This guy is going to reighn like wizkid and 2face is this country very soon, i know what im saying, dont look down on him bcaus tommorow he will be great.
2. ANDYBLAZE.
just like airforce one, this guy will soon be dope when it comes to music, i can see him taking the crown from folks like timaya, watch out for him.
3. SICKSTARS
THis might seems suprising but i can see this girl in the music industry, she will become an international superstar, the african nicki minaj.
4. VIVIANGIST
I SEE her taking the crown from linda ikeji, this is not mere saying, i know what im seeing, she will twice be richer than linda based on her blog.
5. SAINTLOVEREN
LET it be know today that i predicted my success on this day.
i will be the greatest footballer the world has ever seen, i will be as famous as micheal jackson and my name as the wind, i see me becoming the first africa footballer to win the ballon d or trophy and winning the world cup with Nigeria.
write todays date and save this thread for future reference.
cc lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Cutehector(m): 6:58pm On Jan 30, 2016
Lol if it's sickstars, I drink to dat! She's so gona succeed.

1 Like

Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jan 30, 2016
@op,you can predict the future(my opinion tho!)
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
she will succeed
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by agarawu23(m): 7:03pm On Jan 30, 2016
Same old shiit angry
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
okay smiley
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 30, 2016
agarawu23:
Same old shiit angry
dnt c dis as a joke
undecided undecided
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
okay smiley
pay ur dues
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by BadBullet(m): 7:08pm On Jan 30, 2016
Cutehector:
is she a singer??
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Cutehector(m): 7:12pm On Jan 30, 2016
BadBullet:

is she a singer??
oh yes she will be..
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided
this is not a joke, i know what im saying
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016
Really @ sickstars
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by TheSonOfMark(m): 7:13pm On Jan 30, 2016

Just 'cause, some weeks ago, your dyslexic ramblings about being a seer was moved to the front page by an overzealous moderator (whom I suspect was employing cynicism) doesn't mean you should ceaselessly make a mockery of yourself just to seek the cyber-attention you so crave.

2 Likes

Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jan 30, 2016
tundexweb:
@op,you can predict the future(my opinion tho!)
ure correct bro, i know what im saying
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

Just 'cause, some weeks ago, your dyslexic ramblings about being a seer was moved to the front page by an overzealous moderator (whom I suspect was employing cynicism) doesn't mean you should ceaselessly make a mockery of yourself just to seek the cyber-attention you so crave.
pen down todays date on a wall or in your diary, then years from now go back to the diary and see for yourself.
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
this is not a joke, i know what im saying
undecided undecided
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:21pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
pay ur dues
what dues? undecided
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
what dues? undecided
just be pals with five of us, believe me its for ur own good
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:22pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sickstars?shockedshocked

Lemme start asking for autographs!grin

1 Like

Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:24pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
ure correct bro, i know what im saying
alright.
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
just be pals with five of us, believe me its for ur own good
madness dey rehearse for your body undecided
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
madness dey rehearse for your body undecided
ok your loss
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
Mtchwww.
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jan 30, 2016
BadBullet:
is she a singer??
yeah
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 30, 2016
Sugarhugs:
Mtchwww.
dnt be jealous
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
ok your loss
undecided undecided
dey there make belle dey sweet you undecided
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jan 30, 2016
saintloveren:
dnt be jealous

Dont vent your foolishness here! Swerve!
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by kaziblake(f): 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Footballer kwa
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jan 30, 2016
Diddyydiva:
undecided undecided

dey there make belle dey sweet you undecided
hmmmm u can start by pm me ur number
Re: Top Five Romancelanders That Are Future Celebrities And Stars. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jan 30, 2016
kaziblake:
Footballer kwa
so u dnt know?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

My Experience With A Notorious Feminist / Boyfriend Got Angry Because I Jokingly Texted Him He Forgot His Head In My VJ" / She Opened Her Pants For Chrisbrown To Come Back Asking For More-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.