Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,392 members, 7,819,404 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? (11610 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 7:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
Sambarry AKA Irunoko AKA Single mama with no suitor AKA Ghetto trash...

One person typing with two monikers at the same time, check yourself abeg... gringrin

This is serious!
an impotent wimp at 59 is a wimp forever grin

where are all the things that they refer to a male as a man? grin nowhere to be found except to be ranting, lamenting and crying all over nl day and night grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:49pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the time you're using to vent go and find away of curing yyour impotence grin

Shame no dey catch you? grin

at 59 no steady source of income
no child
no place to call home except to be sleeping in prostitutes inn grin

Pele tie. See where you dey stay and you still dey vent for nl. grin

Anyway pesin no fit stay for this kain place make something no miss for im brain grin
Nothing to say again huh! cheesycheesy

Impotence? 59? Doctor?
First I was a single father, now I don't even have a child anymore... Lmao.. gringrin

Here let me help you, go to www.google.com and look for lines to throw at me...your .001 IQ is not keeping up. grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by lilmax(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Lol... she deactivated it after I called it.
This was before she deactivated the carefreewannabe moniker.

She tried to pull this same stunt Sambarry is desperately trying hard at right now, coming at me with two different handles in a bid to make it seem it's two against one.. cheesy

She failed and disappeared totally from NL! grin
grin grin joblessness at its peak, well blame it on cheap mb
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by irunoko(m): 7:51pm On Apr 30, 2015
So you've added lying to your stock in trade grin

So the matter pain you sotey you dreamt of me deactivating my account grin

Mo deactivate e ti. grin You go soon quench grin
crackhaus:

Lol... she deactivated it after I called it.
This was before she deactivated the carefreewannabe moniker.

She tried to pull this same stunt Sambarry is desperately trying hard at right now, coming at me with two different handles in a bid to make it seem it's two against one.. cheesy

She failed and disappeared totally from NL! grin

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 7:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Nothing to say again huh! cheesycheesy

Impotence? 59? Doctor?
First I was a single father, now I don't even have a child anymore... Lmao.. gringrin

Here let me help you, go to www.google.com and look for lines to throw at me...your .001 IQ is not keeping up. grin
so you just discovered Google search engine today? Hun impotent ape grin

that's good. That means there's still hope for your case grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
irunoko:
So you've added lying to your stock in trade grin

So the matter pain you sotey you dreamt of me deactivating my account grin

Mo deactivate e ti. grin You go soon quench grin
Are you now carefree? cheesy

You no just get sense at all...
Can't read, can't assimilate, can't make one complete sentence...

What can you do apart from deep-throa.ting? gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 7:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
an impotent wimp at 59 is a wimp forever grin

where are all the things that they refer to a male as a man? grin nowhere to be found except to be ranting, lamenting and crying all over nl day and night grin
Says the bipolar ghetto single mama replying me with two monikers at the same time.

Check your temperature gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:01pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Are you now carefree? cheesy

You no just get sense at all...
Can't read, can't assimilate, can't make one complete sentence...

What can you do apart from deep-throa.ting? gringrin
are you francis Tony? grin

no mental ability to think

no ability to comprehend and understand

except to be doing busy body like a frustrated market man grin

Ahennnn bush meat crackhaus should I still bring the basin? grin because it seems you still want to cry me blood grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:04pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Says the bipolar ghetto single mama replying me with two monikers at the same time.

Check your temperature gringrin
you better don't have high blood pressure because of me grin

If not they will soon fling your ape looking body into the mortuary grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by cococandy(f): 8:05pm On Apr 30, 2015
They will say you're lying too.
Lol.

Anyway Thank God for you. Sorry about your first baby. embarassed

parismarc:
Labour pain is damn painful, when the doctor told me my son is breached and I would have to be delivered via CS, I danced azonto, I said to myself, Parismarc, u have escaped labour pains embarassed

My first child was a still birth, it was a vaginal delivery, the baby went into distress, 2nd was CS, she survived, my sis inlaw tried to shame me, she called me and said, so it's even cs, I said yes o!, I was nonchalant.

My 3rd child was vaginal, the pain ehhh, no be for here, so when d doctor recommend CS for my 4th, Kai! I was overjoyed cos I've been cracking my head since my 5th month on how I will endure the pain.

Shame ke, not in my dictionary. I love CS
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 8:08pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
are you francis Tony? grin

no mental ability to think

no ability to comprehend and understand

except to be doing busy body like a frustrated market man grin

Ahennnn bush meat crackhaus should I still bring the basin? grin because it seems you still want to cry me blood grin
So no man has cried for you before?
Is that why you desperately need someone to cry for you? cheesy

Don't worry biitch, develop yourself and be useful to society and men will come crying for you instead of attending owambe every Saturday to sniff out eligible suitors. cheesy

Goodnight! gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:13pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

So no man has cried for you before?
Is that why you desperately need someone to cry for you? cheesy

Don't worry biitch, develop yourself and be useful to society and men will come crying for you instead of attending owambe every Saturday sniffing for eligible suitors.

Goodnight! gringrin
na now shame dey catch you grin

why you run na . come stay and lament some more grin

so you fit quench? grin I thought you were a man, Oya come and prove you're a man. See him running away like chicken wey them wan pour water grin

if I call ape, you say yes ma grin
if I call weakling, you say yes ma grin
if I call African bush meat, you say yes ma grin

if they say were are the men you better run grin

now run away grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by parismarc: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
cococandy:
They will say you're lying too.
Lol.

Anyway Thank God for you. Sorry about your first baby. embarassed

Lol, na them sabi.

Thanks dear, God has compensated me.
How are you and yours?
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 8:14pm On Apr 30, 2015
Sambarry/Irunoko, this is for you:

www.nairaland.com/2287111/20-tricks-boost-iq-build

Consider it my service to humanity. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 8:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
na now shame dey catch you grin

why you run na . come stay and lament some more grin

so you fit quench? grin I thought you were a man, Oya come and prove you're a man. See him running away like chicken wey them wan pour water grin

if I call ape, you say yes ma grin
if I call weakling, you say yes ma grin
if I call African bush meat, you say yes ma grin

if they say were are the men you better run grin

now run away grin

Why would anyone run from an agricultural specimen like you? cheesy

Ode, go look for your next aristo. gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by cococandy(f): 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
parismarc:

Lol, na them sabi.

Thanks dear, God has compensated me.
How are you and yours?
you're welcome.
We are fine and dandy smiley
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
Sambarry/Irunoko, this is for you:

www.nairaland.com/2287111/20-tricks-boost-iq-build

Consider it my service to humanity. gringrin
I said run along, scram. Go and meet your fellow apes, what are you still waiting for. Now, go, shuuu, vamoose and go and Google how to cure mental underdevelopment and impotence grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:20pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

You're still not gone? grin what are you waiting for? grin

trying to pick up the little dignity left of you? ;Dya Oya scram now. Or don't you know where your fellow bush meats are grin

or do you still need another thrashing? grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:26pm On Apr 30, 2015
Finally crack head and his house flies (likers) don carry their infested self away. Go and quench grin

it sucks to be a looser grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
LOL... cheesycheesy

This one has been seeing me in her dreams for sure... grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:29pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:

Why would anyone run from an agricultural specimen like you? cheesy

this insect still dey rant. grin

I thought you said good night the other time, abi you don't know the meaning of goodnight ni? grin

Ape go and find a cure for your impotence grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
LOL... cheesycheesy

This one has been seeing me in her dreams for sure... grin
I reject it. I'll rather dream of a monkey than the ape that thinks he is a man because of the broomstick in between his legs grin grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by corisande: 8:36pm On Apr 30, 2015
This thread needs the dry cleaners ASAP! angry
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 8:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
The bipolar manic-depressive skank single mom with multiple personality can't stop quoting me.. cool

I have that effect on women though, I'm not surprised gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:42pm On Apr 30, 2015
Good!

Crack head has learnt a fundamental lesson

lesson 1.never ever make empty threats at his grandmother

lesson 2. Never ever carry his infested self into any discussion he wasn't invited to
lesson 3.never he makes assumptions that I'm talking about an irrelevant thrash and noise maker
Lesson 4.to always woju whenever he wants to display his primitive ego grin grin

and that applies to his other follow follow house flies grin grin

next grin grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
The bipolar manic-depressive skank single mom with multiple personality can't stop quoting me.. cool

I have that effect on women though, I'm not surprised gringrin
so the thrash is still lurking around looking for empathizers grin

Errrnnn you mean you attract smellos, pick pocket, ratchet skanks and fellow crack heads like you grin grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
corisande:
This thread needs the dry cleaners ASAP!
angry
lovely grin

I can't wait cheesy grin cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
LOL cheesycheesy

I really pissed this one off for it to come to this embarassed grin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 8:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
LOL cheesycheesy

I really pissed this one off for it to come to this embarassed grin
admit it. Don't let ego quench you impotent ape.

I know you wish you were a father right? grin

can your broom stick ever produce a girl like that grin

Na so you go barren till you quench grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 9:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
Boohoo, she's pained... gringrin

Next time, stay the fvck away slag... nothing personal cool

1 Like

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by irunoko(m): 9:06pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
Boohoo, she's pained... gringrin

Next time, stay the fvck away slag... nothing personal cool
so the pishore pain you say you no go ever be father grin

even the house flies wey dey follow you don run leave you to be with their children and loved ones. Wura don sleep, you wan quench for nl grin

I know say e pain you say your broom stick will be as useless as a chalk to a paper grin

o jopa, o dun, ofeku ooooo grin

ntoorrrr grin tongue grin tongue grin grin grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 9:12pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin cheesy

the public disgrace is too hot for the resident crack head weakling to handle that he had to be doing bobo to cover his shame grin

childless at 59 grin
homeless at 59 grin
no house to call his own grin
no job except nl grin and his entourage of tse tse flies running around him on nl grin grin

its such a sad pathetic shameful way to live grin

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick / 2 Immigration Programs You Can Get A Job Before Relocating Abroad [UPDATED] / What Frightened You As A Kid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.