Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,829 members, 7,810,184 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:45 PM

Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? (11581 Views)

Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Begs In Port-Harcourt. Photos / Woman Who Gave Birth To Triplets Dies (Photos) / Man Buys Honda SUV For Wife Who Gave Birth (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by irunoko(m): 9:17pm On Apr 30, 2015
Finally shame don catch the crack head dirty old cargo to run grin

next time you won't make the biggest mistake of your life to think you can be trading words with me grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 9:43pm On Apr 30, 2015
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 9:44pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
cover am very well o before maggots escape from the pit latrine you call mouth grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 9:48pm On Apr 30, 2015

1 Like

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 9:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
crackhaus:
now it's picture time. No more lamentation again abi? grin

Na the ahewos wey dey give you a room over your head be that? grin grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by oloyede252(m): 10:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
now it's picture time. No more lamentation again abi? grin

Na the ahewos wey dey give you a room over your head be that? grin grin
you are very funny

but

RECIEVE

SENSE

AND

HUSBAND

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by crackhaus: 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Do the Carlton dance, come on now.... don't stop, do eeit.... gringrin

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by oloyede252(m): 10:21pm On Apr 30, 2015
Ewuro4:

cheesy cheesy
Pa oloyede ... Sofri sofri oh
one of the reason i like nairaland is

because of
stories

and

you know

e fight.
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 10:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
Receive wisdom to know when and how to talk and when to apply discretion of not interfering into a matter you weren't invited in wink
oloyede252:

you are very funny

but

RECIEVE

SENSE

AND

HUSBAND

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 10:32pm On Apr 30, 2015
grin grin

dance away your sorrows. It's helpful as it helps exercise the brain since yours is quite lowDgrin

crack head no see any body to console am na why e resort to dancing. No worry continue dancing to give the saw dust in your head small food grin
crackhaus:
Do the Carlton dance, come on now.... don't stop, do eeit.... gringrin

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by oloyede252(m): 10:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
Receive wisdom to know when and how to talk and when to apply discretion of not interfering into a matter you weren't invited in wink
RECIEVE SENSE TO KNOW WHEN AND HOW TO TALK AND WHEN TO APPLY DISCREATION OF NOT DERAILING A POST THAT YOU DID NOT CREATE.

DONT BLAME YOU THO

YOU KNOW

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 10:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
oloyede252:

RECIEVE SENSE TO KNOW WHEN AND HOW TO TALK AND WHEN TO APPLY DISCREATION OF NOT DERAILING A POST THAT YOU DID NOT CREATE.

DONT BLAME YOU THO

YOU KNOW

of course you won't wink
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 10:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
Iya wura has to retire to bed. I've had a good time on nl grin

some crack heads will sleep under the bamboo tree this night with roaches, mosquitoes and rats having a field day on their body grin

grin crack head you're free to die on nl grin
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by oloyede252(m): 11:28pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
of course you won't wink

I BLAME THE CRACK
IN YOUR
HOUSE
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 11:39pm On Apr 30, 2015
oloyede252:

I BLAME THE
CRACK

IN YOUR

HOUSE
lame line. That's your friend's name you know wink
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by oloyede252(m): 11:46pm On Apr 30, 2015
SAMBARRY:
lame line. That's your friend's name you know wink

is he your enemy?
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 11:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
oloyede252:

is he your enemy?
the number you have dialled is not reachable at the moment please

TRY AGAIN LATER wink
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by oloyede252(m): 12:05am On May 01, 2015
SAMBARRY:
the number you have dialled is not reachable at the moment please

TRY AGAIN LATER wink
lame line

gud nyt.
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by urchbarbie(f): 4:52am On May 01, 2015
True. If I ddnt witness first hand a family member give birth thru cs, I would av joined the bandwagon in mocking this kind of delivery.
1. Its not easy accepting the fact that ure going to be cut open
2. For those who actually cant birth d normal way cos of dier pelvis not opening up enough to let the baby thru
3. Its actually a life saving venture for the baby and the mother
4. Healing takes longer compared to the normal birth experience.

It was an emotional/eye opening experience for me. Don't criticize peoples decisions. You never know the story behind it.
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by urchbarbie(f): 5:04am On May 01, 2015
You knw funmi hair? Lols. I knw d family who makes it, but never worn d hair sha.

@hebrew women tin. Yh when sis went into labour, for a very long time without baby turing d normal way, Dr. Advised her to do a cs. Jingles!!!!!! we all thought. Cs. When we had been praying 'deliver like the hebrew women all thru"
My dear. A nurse quietly told big sis to consider it dat a few days ago, a woman lost her baby she carried to term maka hebrew women.
Its not jackie Chan tactics. If it wont work dat way why not listen to d Drs. They knw better. It hurts more loosing the baby than the 'cs taunt' jare
Kachisbarbie:
it's usually women carrying the matter on their head like Funmi hair.
Men ain't got time for that bullshit.

I really don't blame those kinda women, when they just open their legs and get preggie immediately, give birth without hassle, they disconnect with reality. Thereby failing to understand the pain some people go through to take in, let alone to give birth.

That's why they would sit somewhere and start calculating your life for you.
Rubbish.

If it's possible for me to even sneeze and the baby would come out. I will gladly opt for it.

I have a cuz that was forming hebrew woman, lost her full term baby, just because she didn't wanna do CS.

There is no easy way out of that motherhood ish, one way or the other_ the stress and pain must hit you.

2 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by Kimoni: 7:24am On May 01, 2015
Juzzybabe:
Humm...this post touch me. I give birth a week ago to my first baby, and CS was never an option I ever dreamt of, but after I had labour for hours,I had to be scanned n it showed my water was insufficient to have a natural birth. The doctors told me CS was my way out. I had to accept to save my life and my baby. Still nursing the cut and pains my mother in law look me in the eyes and insulted me that I was too lazy to push my baby out. She has been telling people and even to my face that I wasted her son's money on CS all because I couldn't push. she said I didn't labour. I am hurt by her words but I pray God have mercy on her.

Pls don't believe the nonsense she is telling you and don't let it get to you. Maybe she is jealous you have achieved what she earnestly desires for her daughter, yet, mocking you is not the way to go about it.

Hope she doesn't try to put you down in other areas cuz you might need to talk to your hubby about it. The last thing you need with your baby is being disturbed emotionally. Asides from the fact that it can affect the production of your breas.t milk, babies can sense your emotional state of mind.

Pls be happy and don't let the trash she is spewing get to you in any way.

**hugz**

1 Like

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by ireneidiva(f): 9:18am On May 01, 2015
Following
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by preciousMI1(f): 9:23am On May 01, 2015
vagina delivery my foot....
my dear u born via vagina and I born via CS we both have kids.... no superiority or inferiority except you want to feel so.
abi u want to push sotee the pikin go die u go still do CS bring out dead pikin by then it 9months don waste....

1 Like

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by Juzzybabe(f): 10:21am On May 01, 2015
Kimoni:

Pls don't believe the nonsense she is telling you and don't let it get to you. Maybe she is jealous you have achieved what she earnestly desires for her daughter, yet, mocking you is not the way to go about it.

Hope she doesn't try to put you down in other areas cuz you might need to talk to your hubby about it. The last thing you need with your baby is being disturbed emotionally. Asides from the fact that it can affect the production of your breas.t milk, babies can sense your emotional state of mind.

Pls be happy and don't let the trash she is spewing get to you in any way.

**hugz**

Awww!!! Thanks Dear
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by SAMBARRY: 10:42am On May 01, 2015
oloyede252:

lame line

gud nyt.
with an idiotic typist. Good morning wink

I know you dreamt of me grin

Pele tie cheesy
I kn
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by Amhappy(f): 11:32am On May 01, 2015
As if going through CS is not more prolonged pain and more risk. Anyone who mock a mother that went through CS is silly
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by kimoyo: 11:29am On May 02, 2015
had my first child through c/s after 5+ years of marriage and six miscarriages along the way. when my mum came to see us in the hospital and learnt it was c/s, come and see the look on her face like someone just died. that was the look she wore for the period she stayed to take care of the baby. there was a day during that time that she said if we had told her we were going to undergo c/s, she wouldn't have allowed it. that she didnt even inform some people that i put to bed because she didnt know how she'd face them. i was so pissed (after suffering hbp in pregn twice), i told her that when those people she's trying to please find their children in the position i found myself, they should sacrifice their children on the altar of what will people say. (i said it in my language so it hit home well).
the question "is it normal delivery or c/s?" has become the new is it a boy or a girl. i have experienced it repeatedly. even on the phone, you will hear their sigh once you say it is c/s. it used to bother me but when i look at God's gifts to me, i no dey care again. i even show some friends who want to see the operation spot.

3 Likes

Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by Nobody: 6:09pm On May 02, 2015
urchbarbie:
You knw funmi hair? Lols. I knw d family who makes it, but never worn d hair sha.

@hebrew women tin. Yh when sis went into labour, for a very long time without baby turing d normal way, Dr. Advised her to do a cs. Jingles!!!!!! we all thought. Cs. When we had been praying 'deliver like the hebrew women all thru"
My dear. A nurse quietly told big sis to consider it dat a few days ago, a woman lost her baby she carried to term maka hebrew women.
Its not jackie Chan tactics. If it wont work dat way why not listen to d Drs. They knw better. It hurts more loosing the baby than the 'cs taunt' jare
I know it na, who doesn't. Fixed it once, I was looking like all these Instagram chicks. I just commot am.

Shun am, some women love to learn the hard way. angry
Re: Women Who Gave Birth Via CS (Caesarean Section) Are Now Being Shamed? by urchbarbie(f): 7:04am On May 03, 2015
Kachisbarbie:

I know it na, who doesn't. Fixed it once, I was looking like all these Instagram chicks. I just commot am.

Shun am, some women love to learn the hard way. angry
lolx this Kachi lady sha. Instagram chics I wont let mosun hear dis.
True. We learn d hard way. Its not really our faults, we tend to do emotional stuffs. Like paying heed to wat d world wld say.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Should I Tell My Best Friend, His Wife Is Cheating On Him? / Dan Savage Tells Ben Carson To Prove Sexuality Is A Choice By Sucking His Dick / Wife Drags Husband To Court For Stealing Her N15,000 Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.