Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,443 members, 7,816,017 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:36 PM

The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! (2314 Views)

"From Tutorial To Alter"; Young Couple Set To Wed After 7 Years Of Dating. PICS / Lady Gets A Brand New Benz From Boyfriend To Mark 2yrs Of Dating (photos) / Benefits Of Dating/marrying A Beautiful Woman.......... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by redhook(m): 12:52pm On Apr 28, 2015
I have dated quite a few young women (smallies) in my time but recently I have found myself thinking of focusing on more matured chicks in order 2 get more out of a relationship other than sex and parties! I made a list of the good and bad based on my experiences and those of my crew for 2 reasons, 1st to see if anyone else agrees with my analogy and secondly 2 act as a guide 4 those guys who have fallen into the trap of chasing smallies without realising the dangers ahead of them! Take a peek!

THE GOOD >

1. Younger women typically want a man with
maturity, experience, and is done with playing
immature games. Obviously, this is not a man who belongs to her age group so if u are older its a plus 4 u!

2. Younger women are more adventurous and have more of a zest 4 life! Whether in trying new things, dress sense and sexually, they tend to get more of a thrill out of experimenting wit such tins as compared to older women. So if u like the unexpected, you’ll surely have fun dating younger babes!

3. Younger women are often flexible and can easily adapt to changes. They can get accustomed to your lifestyle and whatever that entails because they have fewer ties to prevent them from devoting majority of their time 2 you, like careers, family, or children.

THE BAD AND THE UGLY >

1. Wisdom and maturity in women are qualities that come with age. They cannot develop overnight no matter how you force it. And you cannot act wise or mature unless you really are. If you try to fake it, it will eventually surface as a facade. Most men find these traits admirable and sexy in a woman. Unfortunately, younger women often don’t have them yet so u should be ready 2 argue about or deal with a lot of senseless drama!

2. Younger women tend to demand more of your time and energy. They are more insecure
compared to older women and can be very
"suspicious and jealous". Probably because they have not attained their "self-actualisation" needs yet compared to the more established older women so their insecurities over your presence at all times should be expected!

3. Younger women are sometimes not ready for a serious relationship yet, If that’s what you’re Looking for at this stage in your life, you probably wouldn’t like to deal with their fickle attitudes or lack of emotional maturity as regards to relationships! its all fun and games 2 them!

4. Sad to say, some younger women are just
searching for father figures or a "sugar daddy" to buy everything they wish for. If the idea of being used by someone purely for your money makes U sick to your stomach, be careful when dating younger women. You might not only lose your wallet, but even your own self-respect cause at that stage in their lives they measure love by gifts and money, so its easy 4 them 2 fall 4 the highest bidder!

5. Younger woman r more prone 2 violent confrontations! At the ages from 15 to 24, most babes are still developing physically a well as mentally so it takes some time 2 grow out of dis confrontational stage, which is why girl fights r so common in universities or high schools, and as a result younger babes have no problems wit engaging in violence as a means of resolving disputes, so if u have a younger babe she may result 2 physically assaulting u during quarrels and thinking dat its a way of showing her love 4 u!

6. Sexual inexperience is another down side, Most younger babes look good but are mostly stale in bed due 2 limited sexual experiences and also since they have been smashing inexperienced boys also! So u may find yourself acting as a lecturer in d bedroom most of the time with younger chicks!

Feel free 2 join in the debate or add 2 it!

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by woky: 12:57pm On Apr 28, 2015
Say no to child abuse
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Colospor(m): 1:02pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice topic Op, but on a sensible thread such as this, what will it take you to write to instead of 2?
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Basildvalour(m): 1:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nice one OP but I hope u are big and mature enough to handle the specifics in what you want.

Good luck!
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Nobody: 1:06pm On Apr 28, 2015
Gr8 evaluation hun... do a counter thread analysing the pros and cons of dating a mature woman please cheesy
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by redhook(m): 1:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:
Gr8 evaluation hun... do a counter thread analysing the pros and cons of dating a mature woman please cheesy
......lol! Coming soon! U know I always do both sexes! Non hater!
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by iPrevail(m): 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
redhook:
I have dated quite a few young women (smallies) in my time but recently I have found myself thinking of focusing on more matured chicks in order 2 get more out of a relationship other than sex and parties! I made a list of the good and bad based on my experiences and those of my crew for 2 reasons, 1st to see if anyone else agrees with my analogy and secondly 2 act as a guide 4 those guys who have fallen into the trap of chasing smallies without realising the dangers ahead of them! Take a peek!

THE GOOD >

immature games. Obviously, this is not a man who belongs to her age group so if u are older its a plus 4 u!

2. Younger women are more adventurous and have more of a zest 4 life! Whether in trying new things, dress sense and sexually, they tend to get more of a thrill out of experimenting wit such tins as compared to older women. So if u like the unexpected, you’ll surely have fun dating younger babes!

3. Younger women are often flexible and can easily adapt to changes. They can get accustomed to your lifestyle and whatever that entails because they have fewer ties to prevent them from devoting majority of their time 2 you, like careers, family, or children.

THE BAD AND THE UGLY >

1. Wisdom and maturity in women are qualities that come with age. They cannot develop overnight no matter how you force it. And you cannot act wise or mature unless you really are. If you try to fake it, it will eventually surface as a facade. Most men find these traits admirable and sexy in a woman. Unfortunately, younger women often don’t have them yet so u should be ready 2 argue about or deal with a lot of senseless drama!

2. Younger women tend to demand more of your time and energy. They are more insecure
"suspicious and jealous". Probably because they have not attained their "self-actualisation" needs yet compared to the more established older women so their insecurities over your presence at all times should be expected!

3. Younger women are sometimes not ready for a serious relationship yet, If that’s what you’re Looking for at this stage in your life, you probably wouldn’t like to deal with their fickle attitudes or lack of emotional maturity as regards to relationships! its all fun and games 2 them!

searching for father figures or a "sugar daddy" to buy everything they wish for. If the idea of being used by someone purely for your money makes U sick to your stomach, be careful when dating younger women. You might not only lose your wallet, but even your own self-respect cause at that stage in their lives they measure love by gifts and money, so its easy 4 them 2 fall 4 the highest bidder!

5. Younger woman r more prone 2 violent confrontations! At the ages from 15 to 24, most babes are still developing physically a well as mentally so it takes some time 2 grow out of dis confrontational stage, which is why girl fights r so common in universities or high schools, and as a result younger babes have no problems wit engaging in violence as a means of resolving disputes, so if u have a younger babe she may result 2 physically assaulting u during quarrels and thinking dat its a way of showing her love 4 u!

6. Sexual inexperience is another down side, Most younger babes look good but are mostly stale in bed due 2 limited sexual experiences and also since they have been smashing inexperienced boys also! So u may find yourself acting as a lecturer in d bedroom most of the time with younger chicks!

1 Like

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Nobody: 1:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
redhook:
......lol! Coming soon! U know I always do both sexes! Non hater!

No not men. Mature women: the good the bad and the ugly undecided
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by redhook(m): 1:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Nice topic Op, but on a sensible thread such as this, what will it take you to write to instead of 2?
......becuz its a fun article and not a term paper bro! Its d internet! A place where words a numbers collide! Get smart or "retire yur monica"!

1 Like

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by redhook(m): 1:21pm On Apr 28, 2015
Chiam55:

cool
Chiam55:

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Colospor(m): 1:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
redhook:
......becuz its a fun article and not a term paper bro! Its d internet! A place where words a numbers collide! Get smart or "retire yur monica"!
Why do you guys prefer to learn in the hard way? Writing a coherent English make it easier for reader and it could also grace front page, whereas you guys will be complaining that tosyne2much and emusmith threads are gracing frontpage while yours isn't, no moderator will read what you wrote up there when the member too aren't reading it, now tell me how many comment you've got since you opened it.
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by redhook(m): 1:31pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Why do you guys prefer to learn in the hard way? Writing a coherent English make it easier for reader and it could also grace front page, whereas you guys will be complaining that tosyne2much and emusmith threads are gracing frontpage while yours isn't, no moderator will read what you wrote up there when the member too aren't reading it, now tell me how many comment you've got since you opened it.
.....Bruv! sum of us don't care about gracing front page or gathering likes/comments and such trivial tins! After all it does not put cash in my pocket only seuns! I write 4 people who may be passing by and suddenly feel like reading up on interesting and factual articles based on my experiences! All dis people whose names u mentioned r unknown 2 me! I wish dem and u much success in yur future endeavours! No shaking!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Colospor(m): 1:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
redhook:
.....Bruv! sum of us don't care about gracing front page or gathering likes/comments and such trivial tins! After all it does not put cash in my pocket only seuns! I write 4 people who may be passing by and suddenly feel like reading up on interesting and factual articles based on my experiences! All dis people whose names u mentioned r unknown 2 me! I wish dem and u much success in yur future endeavours! No shaking!
From this your statement, I can see that you are just here to catch fun, anyways I wish you too to success, but I wish you could be competitive, that's what make here intense; not only here but the world generally cos there are many blogs and forum that are always getting their articles from Nairaland. Let your view speak to the world, not only the peoples that stumble on it.

Cheers

1 Like

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
Yawns.

Okay kul.
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 28, 2015
redhook:

Nice one. The essence of creating threads isn't about making FP, at least that is my NL motto.
As I kept at it, because I enjoy sharing knowledge, I began making... Who cares?

It's a gradual process sha...especially the way your thread is being arranged to make for better reading as he was trying to inform you.

Your thread may be very very interesting to read but if its "packaging" isn't up to par, no one will appreciate it commensurately.

I opened this GOLDEN thread in Jan. 05/ 2015.
DYNAMICS OF THREAD MAKING. Read for personal consumption. It will add something...

https://www.nairaland.com/2075572/ten-dynamics-thread-creation#29477422

One Love, Bro

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by osemoses1234(m): 3:03pm On Apr 28, 2015
My broda nah smalli sure pass oooooooo...all dis big girls don cast......
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Henrypraise: 4:07pm On Apr 28, 2015
Use 2 like younger girls till I met a 42 year old divorcee n mother of 2, I came to know d difference between sex n pleasure.

D best little girls can giv is sex, de can't giv real pleasure.

1 Like

Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by IceSplash(f): 5:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
True talk
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by funlord(m): 5:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
redhook:

THE GOOD >

THE BAD AND THE UGLY >

.....excellent!
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by tosyne2much(m): 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
bros I hail you o
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by Colospor(m): 6:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
bros I hail you o
I hail you too, how your ministry.
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by tosyne2much(m): 6:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
I hail you too, how your ministry.
ministry is moving fyn oooo.... We just dey push am small small ni jawpe
Re: The Good,the Bad And The Ugly Of Dating Smallies! by kuuljay(m): 7:10pm On Apr 28, 2015
redhook:

THE GOOD >

THE BAD AND THE UGLY >

nice one op! for my area we call them eaglets ie 20-25..grin grin grin they don't give wahala like..my house rent has expired...I need Brazilian hair.the only problem is avoiding their parents and older brothers

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Must I Suit Up For My Weddin,cnt I Wear Wat I'm Comfortabl In Lyk Polo N Jeans / What Is The Appropriate Response To A Lady That Asked'how Much Is Your Salary? / “how Can You Tell Your Partner They’re Not Satisfying You In Bed without P?”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.