Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,400 members, 7,954,579 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... (36667 Views)

14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by myklangelo(m): 6:31pm On Jun 27, 2015
Did the lady in question use sleight of hand?
Nothing no fit happen.

My tutorial for the week is out...Igbo ga-adiririri!

The 1st Igbo language blog is out, it is fun and insightful. Visit, comment, share and criticize.www.odeniigbo..com
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by vapid: 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Lemme guess... You went to school? Waste of education. Believing in magic? Stupid
obinoral1179:
I received a call from my Girlfriend explaining how she and her boss was scam.

The boss asked her to change some dollars to Naira in the bank,which she did dutifully, fortunately the boss met her in bank after she has concluded the transaction and they both left the banking hall together,on their way out they met a woman who asked them for a lift and being a good Nigerian the boss gave the woman a lift but on their way the so called lady started asking the man for money and the man refused but after much pressure from the woman he gave the woman a #500 note, the woman collected the money and still ask for more saying the man is more than that and she knows they are just coming from the bank, the boss then asked this my girlfriend to give the woman #1000 note and collected the #500 from her this she did and the woman later told my Girlfriend that she should make sure she put the money she return to her,which was the #500 note inside the brown envelope containing the remaining money, this she did and not quite long the lady alighted from the car and they continue their journey,but on the way the boss saw an LG product he has been looking for and he decide to purchased it using the money he got from the bank,but he received the shock of his life as the over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND has turn to the most lower denomination in our country which is #5 and #10. According to what she told me, the boss fainted at the spot and as am writing this now he is still in shock and he is hospitalised.

Is there anybody who has experienced this before and how can people detect this people that took scamming as their job.
I know some people did not believe in JAZZ but my people JAZZ is real....
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by kazmanbanjoko(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Na fraud wey banks dey do now. Nothing dey again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by dkronicle(m): 6:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
Hm
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by INTROVERT(f): 6:33pm On Jun 27, 2015
Ave had similar experience while working for one bank like that (yes introvert works). Difference is a uniformed police man joins the queue at the bank and when its his turn to pay, he opens the envelope and shouts. He brings our bundles of neatly cut paper and swears he saw his boss put 500k in that envelope to pay at the bank and the envelope never left his hand. According to him he entered a taxi at Area 11 junction to secretariat with other paßengers. He swore to use whatever means to find who did it and he left the bank.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by sonnyudoh(m): 6:34pm On Jun 27, 2015
Henrypraise:
ur gf n her boss were given "change".

Non d less, if anybody knw how pple do dis jazz, pls say it.
m interested too really broke ryt nw

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by damiloladuke: 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
I still hold my opinion that only greedy people get scammed

READ MY SIGNATURE IF YOU WANNA LAUGH
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by sparkleboy(m): 6:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:
you think so or you know so?

When did they start to convert dollars to Naira in Nigerian banks
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by sonnyudoh(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
This will not change the sweetness of shawarma wd it?
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by vokalguy(m): 6:36pm On Jun 27, 2015
Not sure why her boss picked up a hitchhiker anyway... Don't feel bad for him one bit.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by WukedP(m): 6:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yea.. It happened in my office some years back at the gold shop, a man came in bought some gold wrist band and a bangle and necklace worth.1.5m gave Em cash of 500 notes in 6pieces bundle, after everything the man left with his receipt of purchase,
They ve already counted the money using the counting machine, the lady wanted to put the money inside the safe wen something Cought her attention, the money had changed into a 5naira denomination which is 1500 naira for a gold worth 1.5m (so she fainted too grin)

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by DTOBS(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
for the woman to be specific about wia ur gf should put the #500 collected back should have been the point of suspicion for her and her boss!
she should not have follow her word,sometimes,we need to be alert mentally and process every word we hear positively and negatively...
american movies has taught us a lot!

Mod/Op(whoever) can I make FP plssaasssssssss
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by felajazz(m): 6:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:

The boss asked her to change some dollars to Naira in the bank,which she did dutifully, fortunately the boss met her in bank after she has concluded the transaction and they both left the banking hall together,on their way out they met a woman who asked them for a lift and being a good Nigerian the boss gave the woman a lift but on their way the so called lady started asking the man for money and the man refused but after much pressure from the woman he gave the woman a #500 note, the woman collected the money and still ask for more saying the man is more than that and she knows they are just coming from the bank, the boss then asked this my girlfriend to give the woman #1000 note and collected the #500 from her this she did and the woman later told my Girlfriend that she should make sure she put the money she return to her,which was the #500 note inside the brown envelope containing the remaining money, this she did and not quite long the lady alighted from the car and they continue their journey,but on the way the boss saw an LG product he has been looking for and he decide to purchased it using the money he got from the bank,but he received the shock of his life as the over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND has turn to the most lower denomination in our country which is #5 and #10. According to what she told me, the boss fainted at the spot and as am writing this now he is still in shock and he is hospitalised.

Is there anybody who has experienced this before and how can people detect this people that took scamming as their job.
Yea. Jazz is real. D real is here!

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:

FAKE STORY,
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Chris95(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Wetin concern me.
Listenin 2 wet dreams by J.cole... grin
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Larablink(f): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
rawtouch:
Nollywood
to you it's nollywood,when something similar happen to you,your eye go clear.i will be waiting for you any day you too have an issue like these.and I will tell you the scene you just narrated.smh

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by docphresh(m): 6:40pm On Jun 27, 2015
Film trick.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by malachee: 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:

try another story
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by sammer4life(m): 6:41pm On Jun 27, 2015
If I hear say I believe this bullshit

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by jesicajonna(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:

yoruba call it OwO Anabo ### seriously it exist
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Infomizer(m): 6:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jazz ko, Hip hop ni!

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by sunshine1974(m): 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Dey use jazz
Adesiji77:

@obinoral1179

I find the above very curious because it defies good reasoning...was your gf hypnotized or what?

Why would she comply with the directive of a total stranger? It doesn't make any sense at all...her "alarm bells" should have started ringing the minute the woman gave that weird suggestion.

And her boss did not object to it? Was he hypnotized too?

This scenario, if true, is indeed very "strong".

You can't blame people who refuse to give others a lift, even those living within the same estate.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by presentley: 6:45pm On Jun 27, 2015
Owo anobo
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by sursur(m): 6:47pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chidonc:
Why should u dash someone 500 and she refused, then u decide 2 give her 1000, why should she askd for the money 2 b mixed and they did so..........it jst simple logic dat most people lack, notin more
the spirit of GIVING was activated after receiving that first 500 the rest giving na free donations. Person Wey pass WAEC no dey fail NECO .

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by armadeo(m): 6:50pm On Jun 27, 2015
Choi!!
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by EbolaParasite: 6:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:

No be Jazz my friend. Na magic trick
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by EbolaParasite: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
DTOBS:
for the woman to be specific about wia ur gf should put the #500 collected back should have been the point of suspicion for her and her boss!
she should not have follow her word,sometimes,we need to be alert mentally and process every word we hear positively and negatively...
american movies has taught us a lot!

Mod/Op(whoever) can I make FP plssaasssssssss
You actually believe this fake story?
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jun 27, 2015
There has to be an explanation for this 'feat'. I do not believe in jazz.

Rather, i believe in & appreciate tricks.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Spells(m): 6:56pm On Jun 27, 2015
Africa with black magic....hmmm
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Ephhay(f): 6:58pm On Jun 27, 2015
Eeyah!
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 7:00pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

@obinoral1179

I find the above very curious because it defies good reasoning...was your gf hypnotized or what?

Why would she comply with the directive of a total stranger? It doesn't make any sense at all...her "alarm bells" should have started ringing the minute the woman gave that weird suggestion.

And her boss did not object to it? Was he hypnotized too?

This scenario, if true, is indeed very "strong".

You can't blame people who refuse to give others a lift, even those living within the same estate.
she should have cautions the woman but you know the boss was there and he was the one calling the shot and the yoruba culture played role too.

My gf don't want of offend the woman since the boss is not talking against the so called woman... This incidence hospitalised the man for three days. I don't know what I will gain for lying on this forum or will seun pay me for posting this here,I did this just because I don't want my so called nigerians to fall victim.

Thank you.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by abbey621(m): 7:01pm On Jun 27, 2015
How can you be hospitalized because of 300,000 Naira? Funny people.....

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Narrates New Method Used To Kidnap People After She Made A Narrow Escape / Students Waylay Their Teacher In Asaba, Beat & Injure Him In Drug-fuelled Attack / Court Sentences Tiktok User To 3 Years Jail For Defaming Eniola Badmus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.