Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,763 members, 7,820,660 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... (36408 Views)

14-Year-Old Housemaid Poisons Her Boss With Rat Poison In Ondo (Photo) / Cleaner Steals $2600 From His Boss & Was Caught. See How He Shared The Money / How A Female Boss Was Kidnapped By Her Own Driver In Lagos [photo] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by seedorfg(m): 7:02pm On Jun 27, 2015
sign your eye well well cheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
EbolaParasite:

You actually believe this fake story?
to convince a Nigerians is like convincing a goat to bark like a dog.

I have nothing to gain from this stories.
Believed at your own peril.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by gabriel74: 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
Even when it has happen to me at oshodi back then, when i explained to people they laugh me saying its mere a 419 and no charm, Believe me ,Charm is attached to it. I bought watch at oshodi, The seller was just right there in front of me, After collecting the money, he ask me to put the watch in a brown envelop and i was looking at it with joy- I left .i was in the bus when i noticed that the watch has now turned to a small pieces of stone. I still took it home to show people. Some believe and some did not.

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by SirAweezy(m): 7:03pm On Jun 27, 2015
entparrot:

Jazz never work, is all about manipulation. Don't allow yourself to be manipulated.

Please pray not to see evil... U won't be able to finish the story in a life time.. Seriously!

7 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by IVORY2009(m): 7:04pm On Jun 27, 2015
Jacide:
It's Don Jazzy again
pann parre omo' u done make me fall is loveee,
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by gabriel74: 7:05pm On Jun 27, 2015
SirAweezy:

Please pray not to see evil... U won't able to finish the story in a life time.. Seriously!

tell him ooo
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by adesammy1(m): 7:07pm On Jun 27, 2015
Chidonc:
Why should u dash someone 500 and she refused, then u decide 2 give her 1000, why should she askd for the money 2 b mixed and they did so..........it jst simple logic dat most people lack, notin more

When dem jaz you...logic won't save you o...pray not to fall a victim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Holyman3(m): 7:10pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:
I received a call from my Girlfriend explaining how she and her boss was scam.

The boss asked her to change some dollars to Naira in the bank,which she did dutifully, fortunately the boss met her in bank after she has concluded the transaction and they both left the banking hall together,on their way out they met a woman who asked them for a lift and being a good Nigerian the boss gave the woman a lift but on their way the so called lady started asking the man for money and the man refused but after much pressure from the woman he gave the woman a #500 note, the woman collected the money and still ask for more saying the man is more than that and she knows they are just coming from the bank, the boss then asked this my girlfriend to give the woman #1000 note and collected the #500 from her this she did and the woman later told my Girlfriend that she should make sure she put the money she return to her,which was the #500 note inside the brown envelope containing the remaining money, this she did and not quite long the lady alighted from the car and they continue their journey,but on the way the boss saw an LG product he has been looking for and he decide to purchased it using the money he got from the bank,but he received the shock of his life as the over THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND has turn to the most lower denomination in our country which is #5 and #10. According to what she told me, the boss fainted at the spot and as am writing this now he is still in shock and he is hospitalised.

Is there anybody who has experienced this before and how can people detect this people that took scamming as their job.
I know some people did not believe in JAZZ but my people JAZZ is real....

Another idiotttt who found his way to the Internet.
Your girlfriend is bleeping her boss.
She is also a liar.

You are an idiotttt for believing this.

2 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 7:12pm On Jun 27, 2015
Holyman3:

Another idiot who found his way to the Internet.
this statement got me smiling.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 7:15pm On Jun 27, 2015
Holyman3:

She is also a liar.

its a choice for you to believed this but transferring your aggression to me,my gf or her boss is out of it.

Mbok calm down and swerve.

4 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Holyman3(m): 7:18pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:
its a choice for you to believed this but transferring your aggression to me,my gf or her boss is out of it.

Mbok calm down and swerve.

Nah dude, it's not a choice to believe.
Sometimes we need to be directed away from rubbish, No matter how old we are.

You said the woman told your girlfriend to return the first 500 back to the envelope containing the rest of the money.. Cool.

Was the woman holding a gun?

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by ginggerxy: 7:19pm On Jun 27, 2015
after God you fear woman because this days na women they use devil
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Empressomotola: 7:22pm On Jun 27, 2015
Holyman3:

She is also a liar.

. Mr man your reasoning is so shallow...you can just pass your comment without using insultive words..either real or not I wish it happens to you so you will know wussup

5 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by eipreel(f): 7:23pm On Jun 27, 2015
Quite unfortunate...same happened to a friend back then. She sold 50k worth of frozen foods for her mum when she(the mum) went for a function that saturday. Denomination was in 1000naira notes but when mum would come back she saw 5naira notes in the envelope. She beat crazy outta my friend even when my friend swore by her life that she personally counted 50 1000naira notes in the envelope. Nawa o!
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by bosco9: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
[quote author=architez post=35217798]

There is one BIG proof that jazz is fake. Here it is: WHY NOT USE JAZZ TO GET ALL THE MONEY IN BANKS; OR KNOW WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS; OR MANIPULATE THE STOCK MARKET??

Why didn't the lady give the 1000 naira note to the bank and take the bank's money??

Anyway, I can tell this is a made-up story
Love this like madt. Wonder how some folks think tho
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by toocoded: 7:25pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:
ileyi gidi gan oooo.
I say this one is strong cheesy
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 27, 2015
"Surely there is no enchantment against Jacob, neither is there any divination against Israel..." (Numbers 23:23).

"Jazz" is for real people. It usually works on people who possess very weak spirit. It's not always about greed as many believe, it's more about having or lacking a strong spiritual personality. They first arrest your spirit so you would succumb easily to any form of manipulation.

You need the HOLY GHOST!

6 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
Holyman3:

Nah dude, it's not a choice to believe.
Sometimes we need to be directed away from rubbish, No matter how old we are.

You said the woman told your girlfriend to return the first 500 back to the envelope containing the rest of the money.. Cool.

Was the woman holding a gun?

bro she was not holding any gun but my friend could not explain how it happen and she is still amaze even as am speaking to you. How wished she is nairaland to defend this issue.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Mobebi(m): 7:29pm On Jun 27, 2015
This is funny but the truth is, it exists..

I served in Ogun state between 2012 July n 2013 June. During our orientation camping, I was able to take an exeat from the camp director to quickly run to the bank and withdraw some money to keep me going, since the 19500 was yet to be paid, and me being a bad spender, had spent all the money I came with.

I took an OKada from the sagamu orientation camp and headed to Gtbank somewhere in sagamu. while on d way, d bike man knowing I was a corper, asked me if he should wait for me. I said yes, since I was given a particular time duration to return to camp.

got the money from d bank, put the money first in my wallet and afterwards put the ATM also. As we got to d nysc gate, lo and behold, I didn't see my money again. the okada man was like, are u sure u took d money? me Wey like money pass anything can't make mistake of not taking my money na. I told him to take me back to d bank, I withdrew again but by the time I came back, the man was no where to be found.

I came to my bunk and narrated the story to the roommates who were actually Ogun state residents, and they were like, I made a mistake of telling him to wait for me, that while I went to withdraw, he also went to do the jazz. That the bike man actually, took the money Spiritually... and its a normal thing there in sagamu among bike riders. In my own case, the money disappeared. I was shocked cos I couldn't believe such things still happen in Nigeria in this present age.

6 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Missmossy(f): 7:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
shocked Jeez!!!

Do hear of such often, terrible things happen.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Defcon1(m): 7:32pm On Jun 27, 2015
architez:

There is one BIG proof that jazz is fake. Here it is: WHY NOT USE JAZZ TO GET ALL THE MONEY IN BANKS; OR KNOW WINNING LOTTERY NUMBERS; OR MANIPULATE THE STOCK MARKET??

Why didn't the lady give the 1000 naira note to the bank and take the bank's money??

Anyway, I can tell this is a made-up story.

**Modified**

MY VERY FIRST POST ON NAIRALAND AND IT MADE FRONT PAGE!!! HURRAY!!!!

Folks, I just registered about two hours ago.
I've been a member of nairaland for about 2 HOURS!!!

Any "welcome" or advice or encouragement would be appreciated.

I LOVE NAIRALAND!!!!!
Brother, may your days be long and prosperous.

I never knew there were Nigerians who can still reason intelligently concerning black magic.

Jazz dey work easily like that, yet people still dey risk their lives to carry drugs, to kidnap people, to go for armed robbery or to kill for rituals.

Abeg no mind them.

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Adesiji77: 7:35pm On Jun 27, 2015
obinoral1179:
she should have cautions the woman but you know the boss was there and he was the one calling the shot and the yoruba culture played role too.

My gf don't want of offend the woman since the boss is not talking against the so called woman... This incidence hospitalised the man for three days. I don't know what I will gain for lying on this forum or will seun pay me for posting this here,I did this just because I don't want my so called nigerians to fall victim.

Thank you.

Bros, I didn't mean that you were lying. Apologies if you feel offended or if my post suggested that.

It just sounded unbelievable and odd to the "ordinary eye".

May we not be victims of scammers and people with diabolical intentions. I sympathise with your gf.

You can be assured that the woman will meet her waterloo pretty soon. There is a reward for such things.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Idboyostic(m): 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
Most people won't believe though and @OP please don't try and force it on anyone to believe your story. If you live and work on the island/mainland (Lagos).... You would have heard such stories.

In as much as I don't believe in jazz/charm.... I fear this wicked world of ours and I can tell you your gf and Boss was under a spell (it wasn't natural) for them not to have act accordingly.

And for those saying is not real, you can call it anything (magic, pranks, lies......) but I can tell you is real because I got a close friend of mine that has witness such before....

1 Like

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jun 27, 2015
It is called 'african science',even european science can't crack it.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by tellwisdom: 7:38pm On Jun 27, 2015
Your boss fainted because of 300k?...dat peanut?? sad...Spits angry
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by denitro(m): 7:39pm On Jun 27, 2015
Yes. It happened to me opposite Ikeja Airport Hotel.
I changed some dollars to the tune of N150,000. The guy gave me a bundle of N1000, which I counted
it was 99 pieces. He then gave me 1 N1000 to add to the bundle, which I did. He then gave me another bundle
of N500, I also counted it and again it was 99 pieces, I found it strange, but wasnt suspicious.
He gave me 1 N500 note which I added, I gave him the dollars and was on the way. When I got home I noticed that
the N1000 bundle was short (N32,000) and the N500 bundle short by N16,000. I fainted....

Till today I strongly believe the 1 note he gave me did the damage....

3 Likes

Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 7:42pm On Jun 27, 2015
Adesiji77:

Bros, I didn't mean that you were lying. Apologies if you feel offended or if my post suggested that.

It just sounded unbelievable and odd to the "ordinary eye".

May we not be victims of scammers and people with diabolical intentions. I sympathise with your gf.

You can be assured that the woman will meet her waterloo pretty soon. There is a reward for such things.

gracias
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 7:49pm On Jun 27, 2015
WukedP:
Yea.. It happened in my office some years back at the gold shop, a man came in bought some gold wrist band and a bangle and necklace worth.1.5m gave Em cash of 500 notes in 6pieces bundle, after everything the man left with his receipt of purchase,
They ve already counted the money using the counting machine, the lady wanted to put the money inside the safe wen something Cought her attention, the money had changed into a 5naira denomination which is 1500 naira for a gold worth 1.5m (so she fainted too grin)
and someone called this manipulation...
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by obinoral1179(m): 7:51pm On Jun 27, 2015
denitro:
Yes. It happened to me opposite Ikeja Airport Hotel.
I changed some dollars to the tune of N150,000. The guy gave me a bundle of N1000, which I counted
it was 99 pieces. He then gave me 1 N1000 to add to the bundle, which I did. He then gave me another bundle
of N500, I also counted it and again it was 99 pieces, I found it strange, but wasnt suspicious.
He gave me 1 N500 note which I added, I gave him the dollars and was on the way. When I got home I noticed that
the N1000 bundle was short (N32,000) and the N500 bundle short by N16,000. I fainted....

Till today I strongly believe the 1 note he gave me did the damage....

you where lucky it was not 5 or 10 it turns to.
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by opedaydydx9(m): 7:52pm On Jun 27, 2015
entparrot:

Jazz is not real. Manipulation is real!
baby pray I don't witness one, pray hard,....
Re: How My Girlfriend And Her Boss Was Scam Yesterday.... by Skain(m): 7:53pm On Jun 27, 2015
Pure jazz @ work. Its called "anobo" in yoruba.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Kachalla Baleri Displays Wads Of New Naira Notes (Video) / Armed Robbers Shot Policeman’s Private Part & Shattered His Manhood / Criminals Caught With Charms In Ihiala, Anambra. Stripped Unclad (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.