Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,684 members, 7,820,386 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 PM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88939 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by donbrowser(m): 4:42am On Apr 29, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't fall in love with a mechanic.
They are dirty and cleanliness is one thing I love in a guy.
I can't marry any man who's not a graduate.

I can marry a guy I love doesn't mean he has to be lazy.
I won't be lazy, either. I will strive to earn much and take care of my kids if he fumbles. grin
Mechanics are only dirty when they are at work or do they wear those soiled aprons to parties?
Mark Zuckerberg is not a graduate and I'm sure you won't blink twice before saying "I do" if he comes "toasting"
Note: I am not a mechanic

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Talibanis: 4:48am On Apr 29, 2015
OP u are Damn wrong about ur option concerning the medical field. Firstly Doctors are seriously looking for jobs and they are always broke in this country meaning they aren't well paid. Even a bus driver makes more than a doctor's cumulative salary. Get ur facts right before posting! angry
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 4:50am On Apr 29, 2015
Nicepoker:
This op is jobless.

Thanks bro. Atleast I wrote something that people can deliberate on instead of stealing. So coming here to put an article means one is jobless shey?

Perhaps u are a miscreant gallivanting and condemning people's good work.

Get a life by starting groundnut and garri business. Idleness is not a job bro.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 4:56am On Apr 29, 2015
Talibanis:
OP u are Damn wrong about ur option concerning the medical field. Firstly Doctors are seriously looking for jobs and they are always broke in this country meaning they aren't well paid. Even a bus driver makes more than a doctor's cumulative salary. Get ur facts right before posting! angry

Sir, thanks. Am not referring to quack docs or nurse. A surgeon, neurosurgeon, etc are well paid especially if he studied in oversea country. Have u ever seen a certified doctor from an oversea university looking for job? Meanwhile other course of study still look for job.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 29, 2015
I completed you 100likes cus you made sense. Thanks. pls guys take his advise seriously
ronald4lif:
Simply put, they are attracted to well-to-do men. Not bad if you ask me.

About time struggling guys leave women alone and focus their time and energy in becoming a better person. They (women) will come for you when you've gotten your priorities right.

Let's not use our small change to impress them then come moaning about how they like money. cheesy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 4:59am On Apr 29, 2015
donbrowser:

Mechanics are only dirty when they are at work or do they wear those soiled aprons to parties?
Mark Zuckerberg is not a graduate and I'm sure you won't blink twice before saying "I do" if he comes "toasting"
Note: I am not a mechanic

Abi! Bill gate self is a school drop out but he is a comp engineer today and founder of microsoft, world richest. Dem don 4get say some mechanics get level.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 5:01am On Apr 29, 2015
machinegundammy:
Hey babe, I play football together with Messi at barca...

Abi I never win her heart ni, I go win her mama heart join self

Smile. Bro what about after your football career.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 5:04am On Apr 29, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided

Big lie undecided
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kinglekan: 5:05am On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
Who come be pepper soup babe ? cheesy

Hehehehe

U sha wan mk I use my whole mouth talk am. grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kinglekan: 5:13am On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
. Roflwkmd cheesy
See as water dey comot for my eyes cheesy
grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by akinboyepelumi9: 5:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Immediately a woman realise that U are a well to do young man and presentable to her mother and female friends (in terms of finance), my brother, U don marry be that o!

That's why U see fine girls fighting over one monkey looking boy. Gone are the days young girls fight over fine boys. If you fine for face no fine for pocket, Sorry na Ur name ooooh!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by lexy2014: 5:33am On Apr 29, 2015
Aitee1:
Hmmmmm...but I love my boyfriend that teaches in a primary school nah undecided
babe I teach in a primary school...just in case
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by lexy2014: 5:39am On Apr 29, 2015
Nubian113:
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss
what of LASTMA?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by darepoju(m): 5:41am On Apr 29, 2015
Simply put, they are attracted to well-to-do men. Not bad if you ask me.

About time struggling guys leave women alone and focus their time and energy in becoming a better person. They (women) will come for you when you've gotten your priorities right.

Let's not use our small change to impress them then come moaning about how they like money. cheesy

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Elan83(m): 5:43am On Apr 29, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahahaha!!! gringrin

So you can easily fall in love with a vulcanizer or mechanic? Wow.

How will you take care of kids when they start coming.

The economy of nigeria is not encouraging enough for any lady to accept any man who is not in a good working place.

Please always learn to face reality.

Don't be blinded by all those love stories you read on Harlequin,,mills&boons e.t.c grin
bad advicer,, u go marry dis billions of marriegable ladies loomin d street na, where is good workin place here in dis useless con3? Bether advice dis golddiggers [ladies] well, luv is all dat matters, everybody must not be rich,,am off 2 my mouth waterin business! God is capable of turnin or mekin a poor man sudenly & instantly rich,, see dos nairaladies sayin notin swts lyk a US marine or Zionist suldier, i no blame dem, its lack of floggin,,spoild brats!
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by holychidi(m): 5:45am On Apr 29, 2015
Natural love doesn't care were u work but how u comport Ur self and how organise u are
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by donbrowser(m): 5:46am On Apr 29, 2015
wristwatch:

Abi! Bill gate self is a school drop out but he is a comp engineer today and founder of microsoft, world richest. Dem don 4get say some mechanics get level.
You dey mind them?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by 2scorehigh(m): 5:52am On Apr 29, 2015
wristwatch:
The need for financial stability is one of the main key if not the main key to win a lady's heart.

Bank

Gradually this is falling out of the favourites but still pay well for employees. Ladies are attracted to guys who walk in banks like GTB, 1st bank, Zenith and few among others. Their good looking and charming smile coupled with their stable financial income is a green light for ladies.

Really? Hmm, but so many guys do walk in the bank so what are the girls really waiting for? shocked

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by lexy2014: 5:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't marry a Lawyer. They have time on hands to cheat, flex and form bossy husband.

I want a banker that would work 24/7 tirelessly and have time for only me. angry
cheating, flexing, bossy husband isn't a function of profession but personality. If a guy wants †☺ cheat on u he will cheat on u even if he works 26/7 especially in a bank were he meets lovely, pretty and very very friendly female customers. So baby look out for a guy with a good profession but pay more attention †☺ his personality and xter

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Spray(m): 6:05am On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospect for a sane lady ?
lol, u still get mouth jor, ladies lyk pepper soup so much
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 6:09am On Apr 29, 2015
2scorehigh:

Really? Hmm, but so many guys do walk in the bank so what are the girls really waiting for? shocked

Lol I made mistake WORK not WALK. Hmm the ratio of those guys to the number of ladies is still small. Do u know d no of ladies luking for financially stable dude?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 6:10am On Apr 29, 2015
holychidi:
Natural love doesn't care were u work but how u comport Ur self and how organise u are

Sure but not in this present era. The love language for ladies is money.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by seedorfg(m): 6:14am On Apr 29, 2015
what about me that sell akara at baba mulikatu junction
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by NaLaugh: 6:17am On Apr 29, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospect for a sane lady ?

Marriage incentives include lifetime supply of free:

-Isi ewu
-Nkwobi
-small stout
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 6:20am On Apr 29, 2015
Vickybee:

I can marry any guy just to procreate and if he messes up, I'll divorce him.
Atleast, the kids weren't gotten out of wedlock. tongue
The fear of God is the beginning of wisdom
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by virus05(m): 6:21am On Apr 29, 2015
Vickybee:

Well, I can't speak for other ladies.
As for me, it doesn't matter.
Where he works is just an added advantage to me and it's not prerequisite for falling in love with him.
lol...smiley this girl ehn..
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by luminousity(m): 6:22am On Apr 29, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't marry a Lawyer. They have time on hands to cheat, flex and form bossy husband.

I want a banker that would work 24/7 tirelessly and have time for only me. angry
Nice. base on your preference, that means I stand a chance to tie the knot with someone like you.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 6:27am On Apr 29, 2015
millionboi:
so dat u go dey fine troubl any how abi?
already there, so i dont look for trouble,very calm.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by adesomide(m): 6:28am On Apr 29, 2015
Can we put the opposite sex (ladies) in the position of these guys? Would it make men want to marry thèm easily or move farther from them?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 6:28am On Apr 29, 2015
I pity all the gold diggers on this thread : My candid advice is all that glitter are made in ABA.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 6:30am On Apr 29, 2015
seedorfg:
what about me that sell akara at baba mulikatu junction

It is well brother cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / Mr Nairaland June 2013 is AbPatrick!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.