Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,087 members, 7,818,261 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:22 AM

7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them (88930 Views)

8 Qualities A Man Posses That Will Make Ladies Woo Him / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / 8 Things Guys Do That Make Ladies To Loose Respect For Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
Madam na ya face be dis ? cheesy
Yes, Uncle Tosyne. grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tartar9(m): 8:17pm On Apr 28, 2015
mtsheww say something that ain't obvious
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Cutehector(m): 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Well, I can't speak for other ladies.
As for me, it doesn't matter.
Where he works is just an added advantage to me and it's not prerequisite for falling in love with him.
taps her... Urm... I just read one of ur posts whr u wrote u can't fall in love with a mechanic and here, ur sayin whr a guy works doesn't matter onto fallin in love wit him...

I dnt seem to understand u...

3 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Cc. Naijaboiy, you still get small hope if you don't practise law like Ebuka obi chinedu and Funke Akindele
I can marry any guy just to procreate and if he messes up, I'll divorce him.
Atleast, the kids weren't gotten out of wedlock. tongue
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 28, 2015
kuuljay:
introduce your self to a naija babe as an honourable member of house of reps if she no drag you enter toilet e go remain small

Lol. I know that. It's among though but she will have it @ d back of her mind one day he may be removed from office because it's an elected position.

1 Like

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

After u divorce him, u will remarry shey? Babe u are too choosy jare. Who u wan marry sef?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

Cc. Naijaboiy, the girl is yours, abeg make una no fvck up oo or else she'll divorce you.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:23pm On Apr 28, 2015
dharay88:
grin telecom n bank...d surest mehn.
Fuçkaholic tinz...

Hahahahahaha. Bad guy
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 28, 2015
vizkiz:
I rather be a CEO of my own company if she no wan stay, make she furck off undecided

If you are rich, she won't leave sire.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by zinachidi(m): 8:25pm On Apr 28, 2015
bankers are the worst, dem sabi chyke their female customers.

3 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

After u divorce him, u will remarry shey? Babe u are too choosy jare. Who u wan marry sef?
No
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Cc. Naijaboiy, the girl is yours, abeg make una no fvck up oo or else she'll divorce you.
cc MzNelly, come and hold your boyfriend. angry
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Nubian113:
Military, policemen and firefighters. I just love men in uniform. It's because they're disciplined and assertive especially the military men by far my favourite Alfa males kiss

cool
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by kinglekan: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
No be all kitty-cat person dey insert joystick na tongue

So Peppersoup joint gals own get teeth bah?

Prettythicksme plz come and show dis guy that u don't a porcupine at ur center of gravity. smiley
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 8:32pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

I can't fall in love with a mechanic.
They are dirty and cleanliness is one thing I love in a guy.
I can't marry any man who's not a graduate.

I can marry a guy I love doesn't mean he has to be lazy.
I won't be lazy, either. I will strive to earn much and take care of my kids if he fumbles. grin
See the way you are contradicting yourself vicky.

First you said where a man works doesn't determine a relationship now you have succinctly described why you can not fall in love with a mechanic.

Anyway my use of a mechanic or vulcanizer was simply an example of what I mean.

Not really in that context.

2 Likes

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Lol, she'll surely defend her assertions nah, at least a feminist doesn't need all these shiit, she can marry a farmer if she so wishes.

grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

cc Mz..Nelly, come and hold your boyfriend. angry

Lol, don't insult me.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
Millitary¿?? Nothing beats 'em top handsome uniform guys cool cool

I work in airforce babe wink
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

Hahahaha!!! gringrin

So you can easily fall in love with a vulcanizer or mechanic? Wow.

How will you take care of kids when they start coming.

The economy of nigeria is not encouraging enough for any lady to accept any man who is not in a good working place.

Please always learn to face reality.

Don't be blinded by all those love stories you read on Harlequin,,mills&boons e.t.c grin

Very funny comment grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
DeeTus:
You like women a lot @OP

LOL how u take know?
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by dechandel(f): 8:37pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

I work in airforce babe wink
Do you own a private jet?? grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
tosyne2much:
OP, what about a guy like me who works at pepper soup joint ?

Am I not the right prospects for a sane lady ?
hahahahahaha lie lie!!
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
Vickybee:

At least, the kids weren't gotten out of wedlock. tongue
She's still boasting. grin

Why not just become a sugar mummy and get one young Bobo to impregnate you. grin

If only you know how LONELY your mentor chimamanda is. cry
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 8:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, don't insult me.
Janelle
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
dechandel:
Do you own a private jet?? grin

Yes wink
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 28, 2015
Colospor:
Janelle

Yep.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by naijaboiy: 8:42pm On Apr 28, 2015
wristwatch:

Very funny comment grin
grin
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by tosyne2much(m): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
prettythicksme:
hahahahahaha lie lie!!
[i] hahahahaha cheesy

Na true jawe
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
naijaboiy:

She's still boasting. grin

Why not just become a sugar mummy and get one young Bobo to impregnate you. grin

If only you know how LONELY your mentor chimamanda is. cry
She's married to a fine bobo.
Doctor cool

Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Colospor(m): 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Yep.
You know I'm fighting you rightangry Anyway have you updated your diaryembarassed
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, don't insult me.
Lol, sorry.
Re: 7 Companies Guys Work With That Can Make Ladies Quickly Date Or Marry Them by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 28, 2015
MzNelly:

Lol, don't insult me.
Lol, sorry.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

The Secret Why Giving Girls Too Much Attention Never Makes Them Fall In Love / If A Lady Sends You This Message On Social Media Or Via Text, Please Do Not Open / What Is The Dumbest Lie Your Ex Ever Told You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.