Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,240 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:37 AM

Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? (1434 Views)

DISTURBED: Somebody Help Me! My Neighbour's Wife Is Always Trying To Seduce Me / Why Is My Friend Always Trying To Come To My House? / Why Is She Always Trying To Give Me Money? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by mamagee3(f): 8:27pm On Apr 28, 2015
Why does my mother's friend always try to send money to me at an opportunity she gets?

She volunteered to send me a book despite not knowing her but instead of just sending the book alone, she put $60 and wrapped the money in a note saying: Use this money and get something for your yourself, your mommy and your brother for me. And signed her name on it.

It was really weird, she creeped me out, I don't understand what gave her the nerves to send I and my brother things in the first place.

Nairalanders, what do I do about it?
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 28, 2015
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by temitemi1(m): 8:36pm On Apr 28, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by delishpot: 8:38pm On Apr 28, 2015
She may want to seduce you with gifts.

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by mamagee3(f): 8:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
delishpot:
She may want to seduce you with gifts.
Seduce me to do what?

Pls clarify!
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by yhusiee(f): 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ait, we're booking space, huh?
Well, does your mum know about the gifts? She is the right person to ask this question since she's got a relationship with ''the-gift-sender". But Mamagee3 come ooo, u no like better tyn? #kidding
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by delishpot: 8:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
mamagee3:

Seduce me to do what?

Pls clarify!

My sister, I do not know na. Since you say she is sending the money even though you guys are not broke and in need of money. Even though you do not know her and even tgough you never asked her for anything. And like you put it, she is "always trying" that is, its not a one time thing so what I can conclude from it is, she may be seducing you or your brother.
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by kolomax(m): 8:46pm On Apr 28, 2015
Next time she send you money just look for my moniker on NL and PM me so I'll give You my Account number so you can send it to me ;\
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by IamOdin: 8:53pm On Apr 28, 2015
Op you're really a MAMA GEE grin grin grin
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by mamagee3(f): 8:55pm On Apr 28, 2015
yhusiee:
Ait, we're booking space, huh?
Well, does your mum know about the gifts? She is the right person to ask this question since she's got a relationship with ''the-gift-sender". But Mamagee3 come ooo, u no like better tyn? #kidding
Yes my mother knows about the gifts, she was the one that sent her the address. But my mother gave her the address because she was actually sending me a book that will actually help me in my career choice.

She's been also trying to make me call her, she even told my mother to tell me to call her so that she an tell me what steps to take in my program. I just sense that she was just using that as a trick to make me call her.

But she's always trying to send me things Ben though I don't know her and it creeps me out because she even tries to include my brother in her nonsense.
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by clemz85(m): 9:12pm On Apr 28, 2015
Op calm down its a charitable gesture, though ulterior motive might be attached.
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by JDelight(m): 9:39pm On Apr 28, 2015
Ok I get it now Ur Mother's friend has a nice son that's all I can say.
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by habeebcole: 9:40pm On Apr 28, 2015
we talking money here you talking nonsense.......

bt wait oooo....aw do u xpect us to knw why ..abi we resemble witch for eyes.......so far u kollected it learn to be APPRECIATIVE
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by kpolli(m): 9:43pm On Apr 28, 2015
Oh my! It's a mixup, she was meant to send the money to me.... Can I give you my details so you can send it over?
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by countsparrow: 9:49pm On Apr 28, 2015
Maybe she is ur real mum...

Crime section please...

1 Like

Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by pinkguy(m): 11:05pm On Apr 28, 2015
She is hr real mom were u there when u were born? Next time show respect when u talking about hr real mom * u adopted babies*
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by holusormi(m): 11:16pm On Apr 28, 2015
Mamagee3 grin
The lord bless you from Zion
The lord protect your going out and your coming in,
The lord let his light shine upon you
Now and forevermore ...

Amen

Go in peace my daughter ... It is well angry
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by oribi(m): 6:14am On Apr 29, 2015
[color=#000099][/color]some body dey nice to u na problem she never talk anything u don assume na wah crysome body dey nice to u na problem she never talk anything u don assume na wah
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by englishmart(m): 6:53am On Apr 29, 2015
mamagee3:
Why does my mother's friend always try to send money to me at an opportunity she gets?

She volunteered to send me a book despite not knowing her but instead of just sending the book alone, she put $60 and wrapped the money in a note saying: Use this money and get something for your yourself, your mommy and your brother for me. And signed her name on it.

It was really weird, she creeped me out, I don't understand what gave her the nerves to send I and my brother things in the first place.

if you Don't like her sending you gifts, then shut her off. Instead of being grateful, you rushed here to ask stvpid questions
ingrate like you....

BTW, it's my brother and I, not I and my brother
Re: Why Is My Mother's Friend Always Trying To Send Money To I And My Brother? by Nobody: 6:58am On Apr 29, 2015
mamagee3:

pls can u help me with 5000naira please.and I think she is your real mother.why not ask the maternity of ur peeps.i am broke in school

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Guys Only;6 Signs That She Has Jazz You. / Ladies Which Do U Prefer? (pic) / HELP!! My Boxers Are Gone, My Penls In Trouble#

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.