Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,158 members, 7,818,516 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:46 PM

Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. (11144 Views)

Advice To Our Ladies Dis Valentine (hilarious Pics) / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 8:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Wicked,,,, hahahahahahaa
But its true cheesy
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 8:19am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Get a grip on your raging hormones, mister. You've called two guys here "baby". Mistaken identity or deliberate? :8

Thanks. I just put the breaks on.
I guess its last nights crazy romp grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 8:26am On Apr 29, 2015
dechandel:
grin grin grin
What's funny man?? grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 9:03am On Apr 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
tanque cheesy
Don't thank me. Cos we are not yet sure grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 9:36am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
What's funny man?? grin

The names with 'm', you call BABY
The names with 'f', you call MAN.. undecided undecided
I jikwa ahu? sad

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by seunmumu1: 9:44am On Apr 29, 2015
Chai!! Bro op, you have killed me with nostalgic remains of my encounter with Miriam a beautiful bootylicious girl I met in service year. Front bumper na die! Bach bumper na war but hygiene was poor. The first day I opened her legs after much smooching,the odour that proceeded from the honey enclave was like that of rotten fish.I had to shut the enclave with her second leg and feign an imaginary call just to find an excuse to rush out. Damn!! Since that day I never near am again.
I wanted a nice tIme not death penalty grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 9:46am On Apr 29, 2015
Some LADIES are dirty shaaa, Guys are not exempted.

Some are so LAZY to the extent that they see taking care of themselves as a CHALLENGE..

Some POOSIES are better of treated as DUMPING SITES, which obviously need evacuation.

LADIES ought to be very mindful of how they CARE for their Punnanies.. because what U think may be the right thing, may turn out to be the BANE of destruction.

AVOID wearing NYLON or SILK undies, they really retain Heat, keeping the INTROITUS steadily moist, making it habitable for CANDIDA and other pathogens.
Ladies with enormous THIGHS may have difficulty with aeration.

Wear COTTON materials regularly, (allows for aeration)
WASH your POOSIES with clean water.

CLEAN from FRONT to BACK after urinating.
and this should be done ONCE.

AVOID multiple sexual partners.

Try as much as possible to avoid SWEATING..

NEVER YOU SUSTAIN or HOLD URINE for long.

AVOID excessive WEIGHT GAIN, because most FAT people stink.

If possible IRON your undies before use.
Don't share TOILETRIES.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 10:00am On Apr 29, 2015
tchidi:

The names with 'm', you call BABY
The names with 'f', you call MAN.. undecided undecided
I jikwa ahu? sad
whatever...I really don't care.
Sorry if the sexes bothers you.
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 10:04am On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Don't thank me. Cos we are not yet sure grin
lolz...kip observing
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 10:52am On Apr 29, 2015
Fvck you, OP! Fvck you, and fvck everything you stand for motherfvcker!!! Is this the xenophobia thread? Oh, wrong thread. Apologies, OP. I'll see myself out.
Fvck you, OP of xenophobia thread, fvck you, and fvck everything.................
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 11:12am On Apr 29, 2015
Orijin101:
*mttcheeew. . .

some girls are dirty.

Not you please.
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 11:51am On Apr 29, 2015
RickRichards:
Fvck you, OP! Fvck you, and fvck everything you stand for motherfvcker!!! Is this the xenophobia thread? Oh, wrong thread. Apologies, OP. I'll see myself out.
Fvck you, OP of xenophobia thread, fvck you, and fvck everything.................
Maybe you should slow down on the weed and sk intake grin it kills d brain cells!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 29, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Get a grip on your raging hormones, mister. You've called two guys here "baby". Mistaken identity or deliberate? :8

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cool
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 11:54am On Apr 29, 2015
Harbosede02:
lolz...kip observing
Just pulling ur legs grin I can bet you are spank and clean from ur confident replies. Have a wonderful day
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Pinkieblue(f): 12:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Maybe you should slow down on the weed and sk intake grin it kills d brain cells!!!

Hahahahahah,, na u train basket mouth ba ?

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 12:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahahahahah,, na u train basket mouth ba ?
Not really. We just happen to take d same drugs grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Pinkieblue(f): 12:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Not really. We just happen to take d same drugs grin

Hahahaha, na change era we dey 0,take am easy no go talk d one wey go give u AIT experience...

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by onoerime: 12:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
My baby is hairy yet no bad stinks. Sincerely i prefer hairy pussy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahahaha, na change era we dey 0,take am easy no go talk d one wey go give u AIT experience...
Which one come be AIT experience? Yes o na change era we dey o!! #babamustunderstand# grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Raalsalghul: 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
I agree totally with you @op. I don't mind giving a lady head, but she has to clean. Sparkling clean! There is nothing worse than a smelling pussy.

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Pinkieblue(f): 1:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Which one come be AIT experience? Yes o na change era we dey o!! #babamustunderstand# grin

Don't u watch news , all you know how 2 do is conduct research 0n dirty girls, lazy mofo

*in Gordons voice * Abeg na joke o, b4 u call me dirty girl
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 1:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Don't u watch news , all you know how 2 do is conduct research 0n dirty girls, lazy mofo

*in Gordons voice * Abeg na joke o, b4 u call me dirty girl
hahahaha! I am not going to call you a dirty girl grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Pinkieblue(f): 1:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
hahahaha! I am not going to call you a dirty girl grin

Tnx
Anyway nice write up
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 1:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Raalsalghul:
I agree totally with you @op. I don't mind giving a lady head, but she has to clean. Sparkling clean! There is nothing worse than a smelling pussy.
Correct!!
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 1:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Tnx
Anyway nice write up
Really? Thanks. grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
This thread na wa. *runs away *
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 4:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mizdeee:
This thread na wa. *runs away *
What do you mean

*throws a cowboy rope and pulls Mizdeee back*
Wetin carry you come here in d first place

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 4:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
What do you mean

*throws a cowboy rope and pulls Mizdeee back* Wetin carry you come here in d first place
*calls Clark Kent to the rescue *
Emmmm.. The thread is not really my thing na

1 Like

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
coolzeal:
Common don't be a pu*ssy, just eat that pu*ssy and eat it good until she start vibrating. Everybody has that wild and naughty side but you gotta bring it out. To me, hygiene is essential.
WORD!
Aint no sense eating Pu**y that smells like some'n died inside

but some niggas will eat it anyway
hold they breath or some sh!T grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 4:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
seunmumu1:
Chai!! Bro op, you have killed me with nostalgic remains of my encounter with Miriam a beautiful bootylicious girl I met in service year. Front bumper na die! Bach bumper na war but hygiene was poor. The first day I opened her legs after much smooching,the odour that proceeded from the honey enclave was like that of rotten fish.I had to shut the enclave with her second leg and feign an imaginary call just to find an excuse to rush out. Damn!! Since that day I never near am again.
I wanted a nice tIme not death penalty grin
tha

Liar!
U ate that a$$
Ate it like you was starving
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Daughterzion(f): 4:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
E pain you? Then I guess you are a dirty girl grin
uhm he is a guy
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Rajjah(f): 4:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mtchew, giving head is not one of my religion ethics. We dont do it. Groooose, hw can u even tink of doing dat?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Boy Posted These Pictures On Facebook! See Reactions / My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / I Want To Marry Her But She Said...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.