Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. (11148 Views)

Advice To Our Ladies Dis Valentine (hilarious Pics) / 15 Clean Pictures That Prove You Have A Dirty Mind / My First And Last Encounter With A Dirty Olosho (2) (3) (4)

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by stchinedu: 5:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
seunmumu1:
Chai!! Bro op, you have killed me with nostalgic remains of my encounter with Miriam a beautiful bootylicious girl I met in service year. Front bumper na die! Bach bumper na war but hygiene was poor. The first day I opened her legs after much smooching,the odour that proceeded from the honey enclave was like that of rotten fish.I had to shut the enclave with her second leg and feign an imaginary call just to find an excuse to rush out. Damn!! Since that day I never near am again.
I wanted a nice tIme not death penalty grin
*lafs loud and falls from bed* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
O boi....you wicked o

*still laffin after glancing at the comment the send time* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 5:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mizdeee:

*calls Clark Kent to the rescue *

Emmmm.. The thread is not really my thing na
* calls Merlin to defend me*
For the fact you opened the thread,then you must comment constructively. grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 5:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Daughterzion:
uhm he is a guy
But he/ she spoke like a sisi grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by seunmumu1: 6:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
stchinedu:

*lafs loud and falls from bed* cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
O boi....you wicked o

*still laffin after glancing at the comment the send time* cheesy cheesy cheesy
Bros no wound o! The matter no funny at all o.
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by seunmumu1: 6:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUTCHCASSIDY:
tha

Liar!
U ate that a$$
Ate it like you was starving
Shebi na you chop d one wey I remain? Yeye

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by majalisa(m): 6:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Thank God!
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 6:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
majalisa:
Thank God!
What are you thanking God for?
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Humblebloke(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
The other day a girl friend of mine, not girlfriend but girl friendundecided came over and we got drunk and had sex.
She wanted me to go down on her so i did. When i got near the area i smelt the nastiest shit ever. It was so nasty ,i almost threw up but i didnt want to offend her her so I used my toes

To you ladies out there.... Hygiene is really important!

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Assslayer: 7:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Rajjah:
Mtchew, giving head is not one of my religion ethics. We dont do it. Groooose, hw can u even tink of doing dat?

Must we bring in religion into everything, there was and is life before religion . Try loosen up a bit and enjoy your natural life.

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Pinkieblue(f): 8:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
Humblebloke:
The other day a girl friend of mine, not girlfriend but girl
friendundecided came over and we got drunk and had
sex.

She wanted me to go down on her so i did. When i got
near the area i smelt the nastiest shit ever. It was so nasty
,i almost threw up but i didnt want to
offend her her so I used my toes

As in ur dirty toes from ur stinking shoe And u decided 2 add more germs 2 d dirty environment When she starts scratching u will say she is a dirty girl

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 8:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
Humblebloke:
The other day a girl friend of mine, not girlfriend but girl
friendundecided came over and we got drunk and had
sex.

She wanted me to go down on her so i did. When i got
near the area i smelt the nastiest shit ever. It was so nasty
,i almost threw up but i didnt want to
offend her her so I used my toes

Its even best to advise a cold shower and head given immediately after. But damn that smell!! Yuk. *Runs out of thread*
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 8:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

As in ur dirty toes from ur stinking shoe And u decided 2 add more germs 2 d dirty environment When she starts scratching u will say she is a dirty girl
hahahahaha grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
seunmumu1:
Shebi na you chop d one wey I remain? Yeye

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Humblebloke(m): 8:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
Pinkieblue:

My toes are always squeaky cleangrin

I actually did her a favour..... U should feel sorry for my toes!!!
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Humblebloke(m): 8:46pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
Its even best to advise a cold shower and head given immediately after. But damn that smell!! Yuk. *Runs out of thread*

I tell ya.... It cud be nauseating!!

Takin a shower is perfect........
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by seunmumu1: 8:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Humblebloke:

*Falls from chair* Chei!! Bro,u go kill person for here o!
Come Lilian go and wash dat kpekus well before u climb dis bed cos if I hear any fish smell I go roast you with better slap grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by chemosupremo(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lyk u just seeing the physical.........u never enter the lady room.......u go fear .......nt all dat are outwardly neat are innerly neat

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by titi4fola(f): 8:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
This is my own opinion,you can have yours.
But for me,if you have never been given "head" while you are in a relationship,then you are either a dirty person or not so clean.
When I meet a lady,first thing I check out is her toe and finger nails. And if they are dirty,then count me out cos there is bound to be hygiene issues and I can't stand a dirty lady. Sex between a male and a female requires utmost hygiene to be able to enjoy the closeness.
1. Fresh breath
2.trimmed armpit and pubic hairs.
3.Smooth skin.
4.Nicely cut toe nails.
5.Nice body fragrance.
6.Neat outfit and underwear.
How many guys here would say they haven't smelt their fingers after using it to tease a lady till she losses control?And when we smell and it smells good then we may as well conclude,"maybe I will give this babe a head next time". So if you have never got the head treatment,then check yourself. Tell me what guy would be able to resist you with these qualities. ( Guys What's your own opinion on this?) grin
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Humblebloke(m): 9:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
seunmumu1:
*Falls from chair* Chei!! Bro,u go kill person for here o!
Come Lilian go and wash dat kpekus well before u climb dis bed cos if I hear any fish smell I go roast you with better slap grin

grin My toes suffer dat day o!

U better go and supervise dat kpekus urself to avoid stories......

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 9:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
Humblebloke:

grin My toes suffer dat day o!

U better go and supervise dat kpekus urself to avoid stories......
yepa!! Babes don die for this thread. 80% of those viewing are ladies but they end up not posting a comment cos they are guilty as charged.

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Pinkieblue(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Humblebloke:

Hahahahaha, squeaky clean indeed, thats how '' I go dye'' the comedian will say hez fresher than ramsey noah
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by majalisa(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
fyneboi79:
What are you thanking God for?
for making my olfactory lobes tolerant to the smell of a skunk
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 6:36am On Apr 30, 2015
majalisa:
for making my olfactory lobes tolerant to the smell of a skunk
*dies* We give up.
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 6:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Pinkieblue:

Hahahahaha, squeaky clean indeed, thats how '' I go dye'' the comedian will say hez fresher than ramsey noah
If I am to describe you by you communication style,I would say you are an Ibo girl,chocolate complexion,curvy, smiles a lot,fun loving person,good conversationist and a good cook grin
I may be wrong but I think I'm right.
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by chrisbaby24(m): 7:03am On Apr 30, 2015
Hahaha...guys una funny die....
Na true talk sha...some girls yonder dey smell die...
Na wetin happen between me and my ex...I just invite d babe cum my rum....after sum talking and watchin of sum erotic movies...body language change...na so we dey touch touch and kiss kiss...pull off her clothes...open de yonder make I explore...broosssss dey kain smell wey commot frm dat place ehh no be here...I was STANKED...I just put my CD manage bleep am...na so I tell make she dey go .......as she go na em me open my windows, doors and even spray air freshner...still d smell no gree go dwn...sum of friends cum around say dem wan play game...as d enter d room na so dem dey ask me which kain rat die for my room wey I just leave am here since I no wan find am troway...I just hiss and eyed all of dem...and I go outside go siddon ...
Pls ladies make una try to dey stay neat for d yonder side...

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by majalisa(m): 8:14am On Apr 30, 2015
fyneboi79:
*dies* We give up.
*splashes skunk juice on him*whats wrong with u?dont u know love gives the skunk odour a vanilla fragance?
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by TeamVaseline: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
I dont like when girl yansh an kitty Kat is smelling, cause Vaseline like to eat yansh an kitty

Please were new pant in morning an night an shave ya forest to

If stay in Naija, please wash more cause of humid in the country, small tin na sweat, so wash twice day.

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 8:26am On Apr 30, 2015
So... You meet a lady for the first time and she shows you her pubic hair. Is it some form of greeting where you come from? And what about 'em girls who for one thing or the other, have spots on their skin? Are they also dirty?
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by Nobody: 8:31am On Apr 30, 2015
chrisbaby24:
Hahaha...guys una funny die....
Na true talk sha...some girls yonder dey smell die...
Na wetin happen between me and my ex...I just invite d babe cum my rum....after sum talking and watchin of sum erotic movies...body language change...na so we dey touch touch and kiss kiss...pull off her clothes...open de yonder make I explore...broosssss dey kain smell wey commot frm dat place ehh no be here...I was STANKED...I just put my CD manage bleep am...na so I tell make she dey go .......as she go na em me open my windows, doors and even spray air freshner...still d smell no gree go dwn...sum of friends cum around say dem wan play game...as d enter d room na so dem dey ask me which kain rat die for my room wey I just leave am here since I no wan find am troway...I just hiss and eyed all of dem...and I go outside go siddon ...
Pls ladies make una try to dey stay neat for d yonder side...
Bros, you KNEW that place was stinking, yet you put your stuff inside and enjoyed till you released your akamu. After your konjitilis has been treated, then you remember she's dirty... You're both dirty. The fact that you spent probably an hour drilling a hole that stinks like dead rat doesn't portray you as a neat person... If you had that "Clean Syndrome" in you, you'd have been repulsed and your excitement for her nullified once you immediately percieve that odour... If you meet 100 girls with smelly ahem, you'll still sleep with all of them and later complain and advice... Na waa for you ooh

Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 9:35am On Apr 30, 2015
TeamVaseline:
I dont like when girl yansh an kitty Kat is smelling, cause Vaseline like to eat yansh an kitty

Please were new pant in morning an night an shave ya forest to

If stay in Naija, please wash more cause of humid in the country, small tin na sweat, so wash twice day.
hahahahahahaha!!!! Chai!
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by fyneboi79(m): 9:42am On Apr 30, 2015
Smartini:
Bros, you KNEW that place was stinking, yet you put your stuff inside and enjoyed till you released your akamu. After your konjitilis has been treated, then you remember she's dirty... You're both dirty. The fact that you spent probably an hour drilling a hole that stinks like dead rat doesn't portray you as a neat person... If you had that "Clean Syndrome" in you, you'd have repulsed and your excitement for her nullified once you immediately percieve that odour... If you meet 100 girls with smelly ahem, you'll still sleep with all of them and later complain and advice... Na waa for you ooh
As in eeh!! Na to delete if any gawd danm odour emanates from there. The guy try o!
Re: Ladies dis is How To Know If You Are A Dirty Person. by chrisbaby24(m): 9:46am On Apr 30, 2015
Smartini:
Bros, you KNEW that place was stinking, yet you put your stuff inside and enjoyed till you released your akamu. After your konjitilis has been treated, then you remember she's dirty... You're both dirty. The fact that you spent probably an hour drilling a hole that stinks like dead rat doesn't portray you as a neat person... If you had that "Clean Syndrome" in you, you'd have repulsed and your excitement for her nullified once you immediately percieve that odour... If you meet 100 girls with smelly ahem, you'll still sleep with all of them and later complain and advice... Na waa for you ooh
haha guy...if u see d babe ...d babe package wella...I just close eyes ni...do am cos konji na bastard...

My Experience With Our New Female Neighbor / Why Lesbians Are Not Attracted To Men And Attracted To Women / Naija Sugar Mummy Wild Sex Photos Leaked

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69