Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,089 members, 7,811,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:45 PM

How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) - Politics (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) (69530 Views)

How Nigerian Soldiers At The Battlefield Communicate With Their Commanders. PICS / Buhari To US: A Refusal To Arm My Troops Cos Of "So-called Human Rights Violat.. / Historical Photos Of Biafran Soldiers At A Military Base Near Owerri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Uchek(m): 4:29am On Mar 14
OLODO RABATA! U death with Biafrans fighting for liberation from Fulani-enslaved One Nigeria instead of dealing with Arewa North to free Yoruba from this fraud called One Nigeria. No sense at all!

The Yoruba solders were the headache of the Biafran solders during the civil war, we dealt with them so much they were defeated on all front led by Yoruba solders.

It is understandable they hate us so much knowing the Yorubas are more tactical and efficient when it comes to action
Re: How My Troops Stopped Biafran Soldiers At Ore —col. Iluyomade (rtd) by Uchek(m): 4:30am On Mar 14
You hit the nail on the head!

kettykin:
Those same troops that stopped biafra at ore did little or nothing besides shedding tears when it mattered most, when the field Marshall of yoruba land, the Aare ona kakanfo ,Obasanjo, Oladipo Diya, and other yoruba generals were hounded, arrested like teenagers ,condemned to death by hanging and kept in custody.

The comments here by some people show a one sided and pathetic reasoning where the same people who are yoruba first before becoming nigeria now choose to die for nigeria first and do nothing for the yoruba race

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

Biography Of Rear-Admiral Awwal Zubairu Gambo (New Chief Of Naval Staff) / Buhari Took Bank Loan To Purchase APC Nomination Form / Ibrahim Babangida Seriously Sick, Emaciated, Unable To Walk Unaided - ThisDay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.