Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,716 members, 7,809,710 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:42 PM

What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? (2907 Views)

Guys, Do You Cry When A Lady Break Your Heart / How To Get Him Back After He Dumps You - Win Your Ex Back / How To Win Your Girlfriend's Heart (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by izeek(m): 6:10pm On Sep 09, 2006
what is that thing a guy wud have to do for a lad to convince her that he really cares about her and wants her for real. i want to know cos it kills when girls say all guys are the same.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 09, 2006
well, i really think all guys are thesame.  so i don't have to say what it require
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by izeek(m): 6:59pm On Sep 09, 2006
so u think all guys are d same, well just for other girls, one question, do u have brothers u trust?
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by iice(f): 7:03pm On Sep 09, 2006
Well it depends on the people involved. Some require words, some require actions.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by damsol(f): 7:10pm On Sep 09, 2006
i guess the guy has to be patient and not suspecting every move of the lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the question is sort of hard to answer.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by izeek(m): 7:21pm On Sep 09, 2006
i think u need to look at his heart really cos the heart does speak. and if u are listening u definately will hear the heart speak to you.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by iice(f): 7:22pm On Sep 09, 2006
How would you look at his heart?
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by izeek(m): 7:29pm On Sep 09, 2006
u dont look iice u listen. thats the truth. if he is lieing you will know cos u listening not watching
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by iice(f): 7:35pm On Sep 09, 2006
Well i was just quoting you!

izeek:

i think u need to look at his heart really because the heart does speak. and if u are listening u definately will hear the heart speak to you.

And how do you listen to his heart?
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by Nobody: 7:37pm On Sep 09, 2006
i hope i won't hear the wrong thing
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by iice(f): 7:39pm On Sep 09, 2006
abi o? o you go dey hear wrong thing dey deceive yourself say na right thing.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by izeek(m): 7:40pm On Sep 09, 2006
what comes out of a man, tells much about him. and he's past.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by izeek(m): 8:13pm On Sep 09, 2006
u mad at me for some reason?
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by donjazzie(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2006
izeek:

what comes out of a man, tells much about him. and he's past.

STORY
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by kiki(f): 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2006
all guys sure r thesame well i don't know wat he got to do but action thus speak louder than words
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by venicea(f): 1:49am On Sep 10, 2006
easy, just humm any track from john mayer's heavier things, but its gotta be in words.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by kemulala(f): 1:49am On Sep 10, 2006
what is that thing a guy would have to do for a lad to convince her that he really cares about her and wants her for real.  i want to know because it kills when girls say all guys are the same.

well first of all, he shouldn't talk that much, as in trying to hard to let me know that he cares, i don´t  want him calling ma house everyday. and, the most important thing he shouldn't tell me he loves me when he just met me.  cool
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by kiki(f): 3:23am On Sep 10, 2006
gurl i feel u on that love thing when a guy tells u he loves u and he just met u 1st of all that is just lame well i don't fall 4 dat and it makes me see d guy as a liar
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by dennylove(m): 7:20pm On Sep 10, 2006
hi was up KIKIOLA,if a guy is CARING,LOVING,PERSEVERANCE,NOT EASYLY GIVING UP, UNDERSTANDS AND VERY ROMATIC,in all of this the will notice one she likes about the guy,no 2 ways but to start FALLIN'' cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by kiki(f): 7:26pm On Sep 10, 2006
yeah but wat if he gt a nasty attitude
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by iice(f): 10:25am On Sep 11, 2006
Don't like romantic guys tongue
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by Oracle(m): 5:45pm On Sep 11, 2006
Girls are different and have different things they look out for in a guy, but they all want to be loved and cared for.
that is the most important part of a romantic relationship.
However, some girls are just impossible to please or satisfy
in that case, the guy shouldn't see himself as the problem or feel down coz he can't make a girl feel happy.
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 12, 2006
can we start talking about the topic now guyz? cos i think this mean alot to some bro and sis out there
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by CHRISTEL(f): 3:33pm On Sep 12, 2006
just to say a few
he needs to be very real with me,
tell me d truth about his past & present
not be afraid or ashmed to share his worst
with me.
has to be extremely romantic, sentimental
must be attractive (as in clean all round)
he must be a sweatheart. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by kelvinO(m): 4:05pm On Sep 12, 2006
hummmm
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by donjazzie(m): 6:26pm On Sep 12, 2006
different strokes for different folks
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by annmarien(f): 9:48pm On Jun 24, 2007
hey iice, take it easy.a guy is romantic doesn't mean his wimpy or a girl pants(hopefully). in this part of our world i could probably count how many guys are romantic with my fingers only. anyway 1 of the most important things is he should definitely not tell me he loves me when we've never met or just met. its so annoying and cliche`. i could never be that gullible
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by iice(f): 4:17am On Jun 25, 2007
undecided Didn't say he was a sissy, some romantics are sissies, others are not. Just stated my preference, i don't do all that romantic ish. Good for those who love it, they should have more abi not? grin

ann marien:

anyway 1 of the most important things is he should definitely not tell me he loves me when we've never met or just met. its so annoying and cliche`. i could never be that gullible

Very true, i wonder why some ladies fall for that line undecided
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by 2dye4(m): 7:32am On Jun 25, 2007
i wonder why some guys use it on the very first contact with a lady. undecided
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by boysteve1(m): 8:53am On Jun 25, 2007
i make sure every girl i date tell me i love u first b4 i mention dat tin, i hate to be a laughing stock
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by shynap: 10:39am On Jun 25, 2007
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
i guess the guy has to be patient and not suspecting every move of the lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!the question is sort of hard to answer.
I think i agree with damsol.U should free ur mind wt ur chick and not suspecting all of her moves
Re: What Does A Guy Need To Do To Win Your Heart? by luxoire(f): 12:55pm On Jun 25, 2007
BE HONEST, if ur honest ur actions will mirror ur words!, just be honest!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can You Imagine Being With A Hermaphrodite, Isn't That Disgusting? / Is He A Gold Digger? / My Ex-girlfriend Placed A Curse On Me Unclad,should I Be Afraid?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.