Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) (3477 Views)

A Piece Of Advice To Iamkingzlee / He Refused To Call Or Ping Me: Nairalanders I Need Your Word Of Advice Pls / Femi Fani-kayode Writes Lovely Piece For Precious Chikwendu, His Fiancée (2) (3) (4)

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
Easy..no need for harsh words

The words are not directed at you, but at anyone silly enough to open such a thread.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

if u wish to keep ur thread going,,tell us.
i ve all d tym dude..mind u dis isn't my 1st thread..so u can as well swerve 2 dat corner»»»»»»»»»
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 12:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

The words are not directed at you, but at anyone silly enough to open such a thread.
yea..i no..i get ur point tho
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 12:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
i ve all d tym dude..mind u dis isn't my 1st thread..so u can as well swerve 2 dat corner»»»»»»»»»

i'm done with u bae!
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
yea..i no..i get ur point tho
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by mrpackager(m): 1:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:

There are many of us that receives PMs everyday, but it didn't get to the stage were we opened a thread about it and start bashing each other. This is faceless forum for pete's sake. A big thank you to the moderator that closed down that thread. To the op that opened it, that was so uncalled for. Please let's be mature and don't stir up e-war amongst us

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 1:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
*drinking ice cold water*
mehn the heat too much cheesy
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 2:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

i'm done with u bae!
same here
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 2:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
same here
stop quoting me to avoid getting hurt..i won't repeat this.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 3:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
nice one op, some girls av refused to grow
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 3:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

There is no need for this.
No reasonable, mentally stable lady would open a thread just she received private messages from men.

It's stupidity!

Take it Easy on her .. Everybody gotta shine one day grin
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 3:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

Take it Easy on her .. Everybody gotta shine one day grin
undecided...she wasn't referring 2 me 4 d records
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 3:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

stop quoting me to avoid getting hurt..i won't repeat this.
hurt ke undecided..look at dis kid oo..my friend dis is my thread n I can quote whosoever I deem fit ok..get dat into ur thick skull
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
undecided...she wasn't referring 2 me 4 d record

bae,i can feel ur pain but just stop trying to join em,be urself and tell d mods to delete this poo of a topic.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 3:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
hurt ke undecided..look at dis kid oo..my friend dis is my thread n I can quote whosoever I deem fit ok..get dat into ur thick skull

ok grandma but just heed what i said b4 u regret it.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 4:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

bae,i can feel ur pain but just stop trying to join em,be urself and tell d mods to delete this poo of a topic.
they wil delete ur life 1st b4 deleting dis thread
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 4:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

ok grandma but just heed what i said b4 u regret it.
as I earlier said swerve 2 dat corner»»»»»»»»»»»»» dats were u belong
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 4:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
they wil delete ur life 1st b4 deleting dis thread

bae,bae..just leave me to rest..i've heard u.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 4:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

bae,bae..just leave me to rest..i've heard u.
ok..rest well child
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by IamOdin: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
ok..rest well child
takes a deep sigh..ok.
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 29, 2015
pretydiva:
undecided...she wasn't referring 2 me 4 d records

Lol tongue
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by pretydiva(f): 6:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Lala247:

Lol tongue
m cool tho smiley
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Alezy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 30, 2015
Twaci:
Nice legs u ve got there...no homo smiley
wen I saw how many ppl u follow, I was like no need to follow her.

Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Mhizkel(f): 12:27am On May 01, 2015
Lmao...Only a silly person does that
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
there are so many of us that receives it.... Op wetin una dey receives abeg... I didn't quite get that.. no vex
Re: Piece Of Advice To All Romancelansers(female) by Nobody: 3:17pm On Aug 02, 2015
k

Best Revenge Possible After Discovering His Wife Is Cheating( LOVE Story) / Ladies, Here’s How To Get Pregnant As Soon As You Want / When Few Mumu Wives Cheat In Marriage