Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,358 members, 7,819,282 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:44 PM

Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. (3562 Views)

This Guy Has Stolen A Lot Of Our Ladies Heart In Nigeria / 10 Ways Nigerian Men React When They Impregnate A Lady Out Of Wedlock / Ladies, What Is The Most Annoying Question A Guy Has Ever Asked You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Lagboyinibadan(m): 5:21pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm having this argument with my colleagues about typical women behavior when they find out a guy likes them. The guy doesn't necessarily need to come up to them but they seem to start changing their dressing or attitude or even doing some weird stuff when they hear that a guy at work, school or church likes them. What Is or was your reaction .
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by hmbassey1960(m): 5:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Dis question make sense die

5 Likes

Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Kondomatic(m): 5:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
They will first become excited.
Then wet..
Then soaked..
They will then drown in their wetness and die.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by uninvited: 5:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
LMAO.... There was this chick that used to wear only one pair of trousers. Immediately she found out that one of my guys liked her. See fashionista instantly. Started wearing all sorts of things insisting that my guy buys for her all manner of stuff. Long story short, she used my guy.
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Alhajikinky(m): 5:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
They start acting like em hit jackpot
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ladies be like:

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by RedBeauty: 5:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
This is a serious question shocked
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by debspauly(f): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
well ..they start acting like.

space booked
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Ehiscotch(m): 5:32pm On Jun 15, 2017
It work both ways, especially when the he or she is cute. There would be an instant change in dress mode. Your behaviour around the person would change. Even if the person likes you already.
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by AceGang(m): 5:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Them dey blush nah..
Come dey form unto firstclass
Mchheeew..

I no get time 4babes jare

1 Like

Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by lordm(m): 5:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Make I park here
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jun 15, 2017
Their accent changes from Nigerian accent to British accent.

They start swaying hips.

They start touching their hair unnecessarily.

#Nuf said.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Emperor119(m): 6:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
No female comment so far
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Daniel2289(m): 7:25pm On Jun 15, 2017
Guys back off. This question is for the ladies.
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Koolmak(m): 8:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
uninvited:
LMAO.... There was this chick that used to wear only one pair of trousers. Immediately she found out that one of my guys liked her. See fashionista instantly. Started wearing all sorts of things insisting that my guy buys for her all manner of stuff. Long story short, she used my guy.
Chai!!..Am feeling so sorry for your guy now. The thing weak me small. A bottle of coke for him on your account.
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Lagboyinibadan(m): 8:52pm On Jun 15, 2017
I'm starting to think the girls are keeping it secret.
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by firstking01(m): 9:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
It's only girls with low self esteem try to impress by putting up a lifestyle that's not actually theirs when they spot a guy crushing on them....what girls with self esteem do is to just be themselves.

1 Like

Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
If they don't like the guy
Na to open ATM on top his head
But if they like am (as for 9ga girl) they start to form push for the guy grin
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by tosyne2much(m): 9:15pm On Jun 15, 2017
You forgot to add that some of them will begin to parade the street when they notice you're around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jun 15, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Nickymezor(f): 9:23pm On Jun 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
You forgot to add that some of them will begin to parade the street when they notice you're around
Veri funni.
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by tosyne2much(m): 9:35pm On Jun 15, 2017
Nickymezor:
Veri funni.
Just as you always parade my territory and mentions each time you notice I'm online undecided tongue
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Chukzii(m): 9:45pm On Jun 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Just as you always parade my mentions each time you notice I'm online undecided
Chai!!
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by mrphysics(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
tosyne2much:
Just as you always parade my mentions each time you notice I'm online undecided
Chineke
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by tosyne2much(m): 10:00pm On Jun 15, 2017
Chukzii:
Chai!!
Make una go sit down jawe.. Nicky is my future wife ooo cheesy
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Amarabae(f): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
Ok, let me read up some funny comments here.
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by tosyne2much(m): 10:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
mrphysics:
Chineke
Wetin happen? cheesy
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by futurerex: 10:02pm On Jun 15, 2017
They start....undecided Ooooh sorry, I'm not a lady lipsrsealed
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jun 15, 2017
I start feeling myself. Dressing up even more and then I will be making his thing hard all the time, small play play. Then leave him hanging.
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by tiscapt(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wao Wao Wao !!!
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by Lagboyinibadan(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
Fresca:
I start feeling myself. Dressing up even more and then I will be making his thing hard all the time, small play play. Then leave him hanging.
You are a wonderful person for speaking the truth
Re: Ladies!how Do Ou React When You Know A Guy Has A Crush On You. by vcente(m): 10:29pm On Jun 15, 2017
tiscapt:
Wao Wao Wao !!!
ambulance don show

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does My Gf Love Me Or I'm Just Here Fooling Myself?. / My Girlfriend's Roommate Wants To Kill Me O. / A Real Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.