Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:31 AM

A Man With A Lusty Appetite - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Man With A Lusty Appetite (761 Views)

Ladies! Would You Marry A Man With Erectile Dysfunction? / Man Posing As Female Prostitute In Abuja Taken Home By Married Man With 4 Wives / Dear Future Husband I Can't Marry You If You Dont Have A Large Appetite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Man With A Lusty Appetite by Promise324: 5:37am On Jul 08, 2015
He had a charisma that women loved. He wasn’t fat but was muscular. If not for anything but the way he always dressed to market or to church. He wasn’t rich but was not poor, he could eat very well and still have change in his pocket. He lived by himself in a shared apartment. But there was something in him that draped women to him. Being a guy with a Lusty appetite he never let anything called women that crossed his part go without being f*cked. It became a habit ad he enjoyed it. Amara was a girl that just............ Continue Reading from the link below

http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/07/a-man-with-a-lusty-appetite/

WORLD OF HOMOSEXUALS

According to iyke, he was walking home crying when his friend met him on the way and asked him why he was crying. He told his friend about a shocking news coming from his lecturer and to iyke greatest surprise his friend advised him to accept it.... Things are happening . to read more of the story please follow the link below
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/08/the-world-of-homosexuals-ep-2/
Re: A Man With A Lusty Appetite by ikeepitreal(m): 7:01am On Jul 08, 2015
I don't like this

1 Like

Re: A Man With A Lusty Appetite by naijaboiy: 8:10am On Jul 08, 2015
undecided
Re: A Man With A Lusty Appetite by Promise323: 8:45am On Jul 08, 2015
ikeepitreal:
I don't like this

Ikeepitreal why do you not like it?
Re: A Man With A Lusty Appetite by ikeepitreal(m): 8:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Promise323:

Ikeepitreal why do you not like it?
Cause it is not likable
Re: A Man With A Lusty Appetite by Promise324: 3:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
'n
ikeepitreal:

Cause it is not likable

You Are straightforward. I like that

1 Like

Re: A Man With A Lusty Appetite by Promise324: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
According to iyke, he was walking home crying when his friend met him on the way and asked him why he was crying. He told his friend about a shocking news coming from his lecturer and to iyke greatest surprise his friend advised him to accept it.... Things are happening . to read more of the story please follow the link below
http://www.storyprofile.com/index.php/2015/07/08/the-world-of-homosexuals-ep-2/

(1) (Reply)

Have A Boyfriend And Still Go On Date With Another Guy / 7 Tips For A Memorable Romantic Vacation / My Opinion On Gay Legalization

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.