Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,741 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB (31364 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo / Ion, Jumia Twitter, Jumia Nigeria, Spanish Footballnews Barcelona Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Atmmachine(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
I don't give a [size=40pt]FLYING[/size] & [size=40pt]SWIMMING[/size] [size=40pt]FUCCKK[/size]

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by kazmanbanjoko(m): 4:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
Janathan is jealous oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by kindnyce(m): 4:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
AND THIS KINDA NEWS WILL JUST GIVE TANOIDS HEART ATTACK

7 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by biggybanty7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
#sai baba 4ward Naija sai maigaskiya,if u don't lik dis new adminstration make una go drink Acid,#Na GODWIN

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by alaoeri: 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
No wonder the out going government is jealous & accusing GMB of running a parallel government cheesy, Nigeria shall rise again. cool

3 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by tucky200(m): 4:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
You show chronic symptoms of badbelleiosis. If left unattended to before 29th of May, it could turn fatal.
Brutality!!!!!..u dey vex o
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Ilekeh(f): 4:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
If you like, book all the front seats, as long as Buhari is involved, I'd have to take seat and wait patiently. smiley

Modified:

Wow!!! Baba, all these attention sharing in Abuja, daris gooodu oo!! Daris goodu oo!!

There is something about this man that gives me goose bumps. I just can't put a finger on it. smiley

God bless and continually strengthen you sir.

I love you Mr President-elect. smiley

Lol I love your post grin
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Caveatemptor(m): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
If you like, book all the front seats, as long as Buhari is involved, I'd have to take seat and wait patiently. smiley

Modified:

Wow!!! Baba, all these attention sharing in Abuja, daris gooodu oo!! Daris goodu oo!!

There is something about this man that gives me goose bumps. I just can't put a finger on it. smiley

The aura around the man is electrifying. So presidential and regal which is not something I could say about his soon to be predecessor.
The General just inspires so much confidence.

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by bigtt76(f): 5:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hahaha ...no wonder GEJ and hin crew send message of 'Don't form Parallel Government' today hehehe ...I bet Jonathan doesn't even knw of this guy sef else we for hear how PDP government trained him as a pilot grin

Mization:
The Turkish delegation present Ali Ahmed to President elect Buhari. He is one of the 20 pilots of Ottoman empire, A Nigerian descent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Pavore9: 5:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
Eyah! l feel for GEJ. smiley

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by bigtt76(f): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
My guy is rehearsing being a Civilian President grin

Mization:
President elect @MBuhari whilst waiting to receive the Turkish Ambassador, Grabs his papers. A favourite habit.
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by rexbuton: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
I dont care about Spaniards anyway.. dem too like yellow cards and possession

GEJ MY HERO.. smiley

FAYOSE MY MENTOR.. cheesy

DIEZANI MY SUGAR MUMMY.. embarassed embarassed
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
[size=38pt] Did I just see President Goodluck Ebelle Jonathan's picture there??

smiley [/size]
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by galadee(m): 5:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
Meanwhile tongue

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by africanusvu(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
Na todayyy? Na so they praised GEJ,wait after six months story will change,they will not only take the flag from Buhari but Snatch it from him,Hopeless western world now disapointed nigeria didn't brake finding anoher way to bring hate via envy among us,NO WAY,we av grown

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by donbrowser(m): 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
NCOIM:
Mtchewww

Islamic Commendations angry
Still waiting patiently for Boko haram Commendations

grin
#Sips Orijin mixed with Zobo cool
Ha! The last person that took that is still receiving treatments since 1993

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by emyphil: 5:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
They are deceiving you people they give you flag and allowed Biafra to open embassy in Spain which the Federal government try To close it but they did not support the closure and they are giving you flag
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by FreeGlobe(f): 5:05pm On Apr 29, 2015
Buhari is already running a parallel government. I only blame Jonathan for allowing this
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by bionixs: 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:

Modified:

even God himself doesnt give you that goose bumps! Buhari must fail you to prove that he is not God that doesnt fail.
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by galadee(m): 5:06pm On Apr 29, 2015
Can you guess which page is GMB reading?
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 5:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
I love this man though.

His shoe be giving me random thoughts... kiss
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Davivah: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nigeria is great once again, Gen. Buhari has brought back the glory. GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by stepo707: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
This guy na hot cake oh......see visitors

2 Likes

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by stepo707: 5:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
galadee:
Can you guess which page is GMB reading?

sun girl grin
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by koladebrainiac(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
koladebrainiac:
wow! that revelation thou! some should Google that Ahmet Ali Celikten -1883-1969 ooooo. thats historic facts from spanish oooo
please someone should do research on that first nigeria to fly aircraft please oooo
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by condralbede(m): 5:09pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nah so e dey start shaa....am not surprised ,south Africa will soon bring theirs too... but what happens after that is what I can't figure out.Am just praying and hoping that GMB administration will be different.
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by anitank(f): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
omenka:
A president who reads the papers himself without relying on piecemeals from a retinue of media aides is one that could hardly be lied to.

Sai Baba!
And they say he didn't go to school cheesy
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Banter1(m): 5:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
And you say GEJ shouldn't be jealous!
Carry go baba!

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
as usual. he loves reading newspaper.

GMB IS MOVING SOME ARE VEXING
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by ElFenomeno1: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Sai Baba!
A man worthy of that word 'president' unlike the other fedora wearing fisherman!
May 29, May God keep our incoming president and spare our lives to witness a new dawn!!!!!
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by gentlezypher: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
i hope he will cöntinue reading N/papers when editors will start treating his Bleep up

1 Like

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 5:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
FreeGlobe:
Buhari is already running a parallel government. I only blame Jonathan for allowing this
how is he running a parallel government? You people are just jealous over nothing. Gej had his own time, and now the person of the moment is buhari.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Court Halts Impeachment Move Against Fayose / "They Deceived Us, No Food" – Soldiers On Why They Went On Rampage In Sambisa / "Okezie Ikpeazu Is Lazy And Weak" As Fight Burst Out In PDP Abia State Whatsapp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.