Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,942 members, 7,817,765 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:55 PM

Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB (31366 Views)

Buratai Leads FG Delegates To Sambisa Forest. Photos / I Am Prepared If Anything Bad Happens To GMB - Osinbajo / Ion, Jumia Twitter, Jumia Nigeria, Spanish Footballnews Barcelona Liverpool (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Daykoozy(m): 8:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
See respect already. Even the foreigners knew the Otueke fella was an accidental president who lacked the moxie to lead Nigeria.
Gej's village boy disposition encouraged all cats and dogs to loot incessantly around him.
And for me this his unforgivable sin.
Buhari will definitely not be pushed aside.
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by maclatunji: 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Finally, Nigeria has a leader that the world respects. See Turkish delegation trying to identify with Nigeria.

#Cool
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by redcurry(f): 9:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
stepo707:

sun girl grin
lol.
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 9:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
May God continue to protect you, we love you baba

Sai baba
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by GhaliNaaba(m): 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
BUHARI really look presidential. Unlike the hat wearing president.
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by 190theclown: 9:55pm On Apr 29, 2015
iyatrustee:

U must think I was talking about Uduaghan or Oshiomole? cool shocked
No brother tongue

LOL Funny so u think i care-less about who oshiomole or uduaghan is
I deal with better people of course
BTW how come u know these idiots so well
arent u supposed to be in the kitchen angry
if my wife spends as much time on politics as u do
Na her papa go come carry her last load comot from my house angry grin
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by allcomage: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=iyatrustee post=33240149]I love the way World leaders are falling over themselves to be amongst the first to be associated with Buhari.

Nigeria would be great again!

Baba get swags abeg, see him forming with daily sun N/paper cheesy[/quote

they are not coming because they love 'you,us,nigeria' they are the neo-colonialists, 3rdworld economic scavengers .even if you are the president elect,they will pay you homage.i just hope buhari will think less about them and focus on nigeria and nigerians like he did in the 80's before they conspired with ibb to overthrow him.
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by iyatrustee(f): 10:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
190theclown:

LOL Funny so u think i care-less about who oshiomole or uduaghan is
I deal with better people of course
BTW how come u know these idiots so well
arent u supposed to be in the kitchen angry
if my wife spends as much time on politics as u do
Na her papa go come carry her last load comot from my house angry grin

You got mail!
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by adconline(m): 11:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
I hope he continues his daily habit of reading newspapers cos it keeps him abreast with what's going on in the country.. It's the best way to feel the pulse of the nation.
Unlike GEJ who had to be informed by Wole Soyinka that Morrocco had recalled its ambassador after 5 days.
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 30, 2015
angry angry angry lipsrsealed
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by XBLadez: 6:08am On Apr 30, 2015
Ilekeh:

Did I send you a list of people "I wish would die in the lagoon"?

Eranko lasan lasan.
Stop denying what u are! Ewu reere ere!
Re: Pics: Spanish delegates Excitedly Presents Nigeria-Spanish Flag To GMB by 190theclown: 12:40pm On Apr 30, 2015
iyatrustee:

You got mail!

response sent

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gaidam Gave Out 100's Of Hilux Vehicles To The Army, Police (pic) / Uju Rochas-Anwuka Appointed Board Member Of Federal College Of Education, Omoku / Outrage Trails Hemp-Smoking Baby Video, Police Seek Info

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.