Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,160 members, 7,957,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 11:03 AM

Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt (11158 Views)

My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online / See What He Called My Butt / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
No wahala.

I'm expecting your pm,at least you're not a girl - They won't accuse anyone of asking for sex now that sex = pms grin
Dnt tell me uv been infected with these new rampaging disease circulated by iruobo or whatever his name may be
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
Godvilla:
Dnt tell me uv been infected with these new rampaging disease circulated by iruobo or whatever his name may be
That reminds me.

Some dude with a female moniker released all the screenshot of the dudes sending her pms and some people here expected my name on that list. grin

Sometimes you play around on NL with these small grils that don't even have a real boyfriend in real life they begin to feel something, nna na wao! cheesy

be kia ful who you send pms o - Before they will label you a pervert grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
That reminds me.

Some dude with a female moniker released all the screenshot of the dudes sending her pms and some people here expected my name on that list. grin

Sometimes you play around on NL with these small grils that don't even have a real boyfriend in real life they begin to feel something, nna na wao! cheesy

be kia ful who you send pms o - Before they will label you a pervert grin
Funny enough, i dnt even use the PM on NL
not my thing!!!
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Godvilla:
Funny enough, i dnt even use the PM on NL
not my thing!!!
Most of the names I saw on that list always made a similar statement at some point. grin
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:
I apply for a job in filling station and they didn't give me just for that no of there trouser can size me. Even after begging that I will sow my own sad

Anybody dat can help reduce bum size help me

Edwife and babe3. You have a client here grin
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by ginawest(f): 8:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:
UTTER RUBBISH!
simple!!
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by ignis: 8:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
Madness at its peak. .
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
In your other threads you were a uniben student who needs sex and here you are looking for job again undecided
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 9:26pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:
who is trolls? are there people having my problem here too? You won't understand my pain unless you are in my shoe

Nne I understand
My own is heavying me sef
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

grin grin

buh guy,if u knack this one u go forget ur sorrow grin cheesy
na, op size of ukwu just too much.dat one fit suffocate a man ooo grin.
the size wey i like na the type wey Lala 247 get cheesy
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by IamOdin: 9:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
lefulefu:

na, op size of ukwu just too much.dat one fit suffocate a man ooo grin.
the size wey i like na the type wey Lala 247 get cheesy

mehn u just spoilt mah mood with d name of that bae,,i know not why i hate em angry
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

mehn u just spoilt mah mood with d name of that bae,,i know not why i hate em angry
aghh sorry oo grin
i no know say u vexing with her grin
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by stephenqueen: 10:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
kinglekan:

U be monitoring spirit? undecided

cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by olaleks007(m): 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you kidding me? undecided
Are u shocked? Don't compare your Butt with this one o
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by ellechrystal(f): 10:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:
I apply for a job in filling station and they didn't give me just for that no of there trouser can size me. Even after begging that I will sow my own sad

Sorry oh, but even ur English is enough for them to deny u d job, but there r other better jobs , I mean well paid jobs that can change ur life darling, grin grin grin jobs like marrying a wealthy man who is madly in love with babe's with big butt
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Omotayor123(f): 10:45pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:

Lol. it happened to one of my friends but they gave her money to sew her size.
The filling station bad oooo.
But how big is ur As$? Is it more dan rokiatu own
just asking #
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 10:48pm On Apr 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

Lol. it happened to one of my friends but they gave her money to sew her size.
The filling station bad oooo.
But how big is ur As$? Is it more dan rokiatu own
just asking #
omo check her profile.the size go fear u grin
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by amsoslim(m): 10:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Omotayor123(f): 10:58pm On Apr 29, 2015
lefulefu:
omo check her profile.the size go fear u grin
I don check but No Pix
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by abimbawealth(f): 10:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
Nairaland and Trashy threads...ok...kontinu
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Davidson267(m): 11:01pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:

this girls always seeking 4 attention...i just checked all the topics u have opened so-far and its all abt sex.can't u reason like a human somtimes?
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

I don check but No Pix
pity..she/he don quickly remove am grin
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Omotayor123(f): 11:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
lefulefu:
pity..she/he don quickly remove am grin
Eyahhh!!! And I bin wan see oo.
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Isaacmacdon(m): 11:33pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:

pisshure of d Ass or forget it....
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by flyingdutchman(m): 11:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you kidding me? undecided
Eh hen! Rokiatu wants to exchange notes!
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:41pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:

dis is a fucking lie
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
agarawu23:
madness everywhere
abi,lol
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:51pm On Apr 29, 2015
Omotayor123:

Eyahhh!!! And I bin wan see oo.
u miss oo grin
anyway the pix look like dem edit the ukwu coz if na real person get dat ukwu e no go fit take am waka grin

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
hahahahahaha omg you are so fu..cking lame. Dude u see the waist to my hips ratio? The tiny waist, flat tummy, nice shapely hips and the nice shapely azzz to go with it, that what we can shape. cheesy that's the definition of my body..... cool that pic on my profile is not for approval or likes, but for me to always stare at it and appreciate the Lord's good work.

Jealousy don't run through my veins. Am not an insecure batch......I compliment other girls if I like what I see. ...I got no reason to be jealous. cool

To each their own this is the kinda body I see and compliments.
bt seriously,wats dis,if u got ass,must u start flaunting it on d internet to get a guys attention,eish,ladies of dis days
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by majalisa(m): 11:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
your gluteals myt be shapeless,proportionless and dimemsionless despite looking big the are a huge turn off and put off and look like a gas bag instead of an azz bag
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
wristwatch:
Another way of stylishly advertising yourself to draw guy's attention. Your butt seems like a photoshop effect.

Anyway, I hope you are not the same irunobo because the person behind that moniker is silly.

I wish nairaland can design a system that can automatically screen out useless threads.
hahaha
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 30, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ O.P ..you are a funny fool grin

p.s : who applies for a job in gas stations if not school drop outs and penurious jackasses ... .Thank goodness that you are even proud of your pitiful and penniless state ..fake monicker too
shame for real

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Alpha Kappa Alpha Lying Whores And Witches / He Wants To Have Raw Sex With Me...... / "I Have The Biggest Bumbum In Africa" Africa Curvy Model With Biggest Bumbum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.