Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,768 members, 7,809,960 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:54 PM

Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt (10916 Views)

My Butt Or One Million Naira? People Slam Girl For Putting Her Waist Online / See What He Called My Butt / 10 Ways Some Nigerian Ladies React When You Deny Them Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by HolyHero: 6:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
show me the size of the arse and I might employ u as my PA
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:
I apply for a job in filling station and they didn't give me just for that no of there trouser can size me. Even after begging that I will sow my own sad

Anybody dat can help reduce bum size help me

Receive sense IJN.
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by oppybouy(m): 6:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
Weeey re oo....Mods where hath thou? Dude's a Perv, probably wants to masturbate to our comments!
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
~ O.P ..you are a funny fool grin

p.s : who applies for a job in gas stations if not school drop outs and penurious jackasses ... .Thank goodness that you are even proud of your pitiful and penniless state ..fake monicker too
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

p.s : who applies for a job in gas stations if not school drop outs and penurious jackasses ... .Thank goodness that you are even proud of your pitiful and penniless state ..fake monicker too
iv been waiting 4 ur comment and i felt it will b as stupid n immature as uve put it.
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
sweetorgasm:
iv been waiting 4 ur comment and i felt it will b as stupid n immature as uve put it.

~ I hardly comment on threads, so what do you mean by you've been waiting for my comment... or do I know you? I never knew I had a Fan Stan

If you don't find this thread and the o.p retardedd then you're retardeed as well..
Starting from your monicker which is sweetorgasm ..that proves how immature and corny you are...
One of your topics even says you're obsessed with the keeping up with kardashians show... what type of man gets obsessed with a gossip show for sissy pusssies and bbitches ? I can't even take you serious.. stalker

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by NoMoreTrolling: 6:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

Since when did it become cool to diss a whole class of people working a certain profession

Not cool dude!
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 29, 2015
Advertisement
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 29, 2015
NoMoreTrolling:

Since when did it become cool to diss a whole class of people working a certain profession

Not cool dude!

~ Do you work in the gas station?

Most people that work there are school drop outs or school cert holders..definitely not university grads
So I was only trying to say the o.p falls into one of those categories ..ain't dossing em'
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 6:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:
UTTER RUBBISH!
grin grin pepper body
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 6:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
grin grin pepper body
I am bullshit intolerant grin
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by MrBasketball: 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:
Pic is on my profile
That isn't u on your profile.
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

I am bullshit intolerant grin
Well, sometimes you just have to behave as if nothing happened.If you snap at every bullshit you come across you'd end up depressed at some point because we've got too many iidiots in town. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:02pm On Apr 29, 2015
TrueFcts:
who is trolls? are there people having my problem here too? You won't understand my pain unless you are in my shoe
LOL
Whats the size of ur shoe? Mine is 45
Ur attention seeking post reeks of incureable madness
Now swerve to a psychriatic hospital for brain surgery before things get out of hands>>>>>>>>HERE
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by timilehing(m): 7:04pm On Apr 29, 2015
with that your kinda butt, you don't need pump attendant job. That ukwu alone is enough to bring in money for you daily
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
Well, sometimes you just have to behave as if nothing happened.If you snap at every bullshit you come across you'd end up depressed at some point because we've got too many iidiots in town. grin cheesy

Macfee can never get tired of detecting and eradicating viruses, neither is it worn out by its function.

I easily detect bullshit and since I can't tolerate it, I deal with it and I move ahead.
It doesn't affects me in no way. I am still who I am, and I am still how I am

I don't care what anyone thinks, cause I don't give a fvck cool
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by tablu: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
I find it hard to believe...
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mrcork cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by MrCork: 7:10pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
Are you kidding me? undecided

....rokiatu...apologies!. undecided

1 Like

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by MrBasketball: 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
timilehing:
with that your kinda butt, you don't need pump attendant job. That ukwu alone is enough to bring in money for you daily
Haven't you seen that pics on net several times to start believing that guy calling himself a female? undecided
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Macfee can never get tired of detecting and eradicating viruses, neither is it worn out by its function.

I easily detect bullshit and since I can't tolerate it, I deal with it and I move ahead.
It doesn't affects me in no way. I am still who I am, and I am still how I am

I don't care what anyone thinks, cause I don't give a fvck cool
You've not come across some persons in your life that all you ever wanted to do to them right there is to shoot 'em in the bum. grin

Well, sometimes age can make us react differently - Once you're responsible for some things in your life that demands great attention ,you can't be running around trying to fix every crap with your own crap and move on unscathed.

Believe me, it would get to a point you'd give a lot fucck. cheesy
Just brood on it ,sister. cheesy
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I hardly comment on threads, so what do you mean by you've been waiting for my comment... or do I know you? I never knew I had a Fan Stan

If you don't find this thread and the o.p retardedd then you're retardeed as well..
Starting from your monicker which is sweetorgasm ..that proves how immature and corny you are...
One of your topics even says you're obsessed with the keeping up with kardashians show... what type of man gets obsessed with a gossip show for sissy pusssies and bbitches ? I can't even take you serious.. stalker
hope with those words ure nt trying 2 get me angry?
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
MrCork:

....rokiatu...i sincerely apologize..i really really do. I sincerely apologise from the bottom of my hat. I really really do and I remain apologetic...it was a mistake. undecided
This Enugu okada man is still breathing? undecided
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
rokiatu:
lol

the man fuc..king it want it to even increase and that's the most important person.
Keep your advice to yourself not needed not important to me.

Are you kidding me? You want this to even increase further?

Now I know for certain that humans can never be contented. Even if they are endowed with 'everything', they will still seek to be like the gods.
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
You've not come across some persons in your life that all you ever wanted to do to them right there is to shoot 'em in the bum. grin

Well, sometimes age can make us react differently - Once you're responsible for some things in your life that demands great attention ,you can't be running around trying to fix every crap with your own crap and move on unscathed.

Believe me, it would get to a point you'd give a lot fucck. cheesy
Just brood on it ,sister. cheesy

Your opinion has been duly noted and appropriately discarded.
I don't give a fvck about what you think mehn cool
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
missclasssy:

Your opinion has been duly noted and appropriately discarded.
I don't give a fvck mehn cool

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
[quote author=Truckpusher post=33247130][/quote]Dont waste ur time dude.....
That's Blackett /Zedx 6/17 a.k.a Sexkillz a.k.a missghost/tochibaby
i wonder how that dude keeps up with numerous monikers

He'll make a good manager
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
Godvilla:
Dont waste ur time dude.....
That's Blackett /Zedx 6/17 a.k.a Sexkillz a.k.a missghost/tochibaby
i wonder how that dude keep up with numerous monikers
We've heard too many stories bro, don't know what to believe anymore.

I don't think anyone is that jobless. grin grin

Gimme more info lemme access them. wink
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
We've heard too many stories bro, don't know what to believe anymore.

I don't think anyone is that jobless. grin grin

Gimme more info lemme access them. wink
Behind the scene...
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
Hmm
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:37pm On Apr 29, 2015
Blackett:
Believe me bro. I have concrete proof.
cheesy grin grin

Prove it then. angry
Re: Help!!! I Was Deny Job Because Of The Size Of My Butt by Truckpusher(m): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Godvilla:
Behind the scene...
No wahala.

I'm expecting your pm,at least you're not a girl - They won't accuse anyone of asking for sex now that sex = pms grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can Someone Tell Me Were She Is Going Dressed Like This Pix / Yahoo Boi Don Collect Your Babe Before ! But I Paid Her In Full real life story / Checkout Viral Nak*d Pre Wedding Photo Of This Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.