Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,623 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:23 PM

NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... (9966 Views)

Too Much Talk About Probe, A Distraction, Kukah Tells Buhari / Amaechi: Wike’s Probe A Sham, Fraudulent Witch-hunt / Amaechi: Wike's Probe, A Witch Hunt, Images Of Vandalized Govt House, A Fraud (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by SeverusSnape(m): 7:11pm On Apr 29, 2015
adeyemi2015:
Another masterclass "fable" from Barcanista. This is a pure gibberish, very illogical and pointless post. You are expecting the incoming Government to concentrate all its activities on probing? SMH!
You should have advised your Hero to do that for the remaining weeks he's gonna spend in Aso-Rock. Or what is he doing now? Just Sacking

2 Likes

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by AhmedMustapha(m): 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, Buhari cannot just single out Jonathan's administration and go to bed. It doesn't work that way and it won't. He also has a case of missing money on his neck as Petroleum Minister. Did he institute any audit? Is he blind to see the allegation against IBB, Abachas, Obasanjo, Sanusi etc? Was he blind when looting was going on under Abacha when he was PTF Chairman? Buhari should do what is right by looking into EVERY allegation. Whether it takes him 4years or 4 decades I don't care.

So you accept that the officials in President Jonathan's government are guilty but they mustn't be prosecuted alone because you feel Gen Buhari's team also isn't clean. Remenber that Gen Buhari can't sentence anyone if found guilty, the court does that and we all have a right of appeal so why the shiver?

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Oga, Buhari cannot just single out Jonathan's administration and go to bed. It doesn't work that way and it won't. He also has a case of missing money on his neck as Petroleum Minister. Did he institute any audit? Is he blind to see the allegation against IBB, Abachas, Obasanjo, Sanusi etc? Was he blind when looting was going on under Abacha when he was PTF Chairman? Buhari should do what is right by looking into EVERY allegation. Whether it takes him 4years or 4 decades I don't care.
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:

So the incoming government is supposed to spend 4 years probing past governments abi?
Lay off kuli kuli
Yes Sir! All Probe must be comprehensive! Buhari in his hypocrisy isn't even talking about the indictment of Sanusi by FRSC. Is it because he's a fulani Emir? Guy, Buhari must touch all probes. Alll!!!!! We must fight corruption holistically!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by anonimi: 7:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:
I know you are trying to stay relevant here,but in all honesty,i dont take people that speaks from both sides of the mouth seriously.

How can any sane person go back to his vomit?

Can you please confirm that you don't take El-Rufai and Tinubu seriously?
Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151023_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Lushore1: 7:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:

I really dont understand your arguement. Is it not present administration responsibility to probe his and previous/immediate adminitration? GEJ is still the president for christ sake, why cant he order a probe into previous administration.
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Sooroptimist1: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Thank you! Buhari cannot just come and say he wants to probe a "missing $20b" just like that. It doesn't work that way. He must visit every other cases Including that of 1977-1979 and prosecute offenders

Stay online or behind your chinco phone and be issuing terms of reference for Buhari as if your progenitors stood election with him hence are sharers or partakers of his mandate

Go and carry placard at Eagle's Square on May 29th and tell Buhari to start his probe from 1914 when Northern and Southern Protectorate got amalgamated

6 Likes

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Kororugged: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Yes Sir! All Probe must be comprehensive! Buhari in his hypocrisy isn't even talking about the indictment of Sanusi by FRSC. Is it because he's a fulani Emir? Guy, Buhari must touch all probes. Alll!!!!! We must fight corruption holistically!

Illiterate!

Go and sit for Jamb and get a University education!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Andromalius: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Why are you guys wasting your times arguing with these dimwits online undecided Its not like whatever they say actually affects anything in this country.

If they don't like how Buhari chooses to fight corruption what the hell are they gonna do? Its not like they supported or voted for him anyway HELL they actually wanted the guy who was allowing all kinds of crap happening to remain in office.

What i find funny is how someone who wasted his time writing all sorts of crap against Buhari and supporting GEJ suddenly feels he can make demands on how he should go about doing what WE VOTED FOR HIM TO DO.

I thought you never had faith in Buhari ? I thought he was illiterate and certificateless or whatever AND i thought you said he will NEVER be President.

11 Likes

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
AhmedMustapha:

So you accept that the officials in President Jonathan's government are guilty but they mustn't be prosecuted alone because you feel Gen Buhari's team also isn't clean. Remenber that Gen Buhari can't sentence anyone if found guilty, the court does that and we all have a right of appeal so why the shiver?
It is like most of you Buharists have comprehension issue. Nowhere did I pronounce anybody guilty. does calling for comprehensive probe equate to guilt? If you aren't scared you will endorse it.
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
atlwireles:
Please don't forget to add CBN and Customs to this probe. When NNPC probe starts, 99% of the indicted people will not be from PDP.

They are already in the camp of the broomers!
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:
No wonder Barcanista always calls on you (as one of his puppets) to back him up anytime he posts rubbish. You are good at barking like a Dog!!! While Barcanista is FFK in making, you are definitely Orubebe in making!

7 Likes

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2151023_politricks_jpeg1e074f9e4eb2ed17a7bc4617eb7731cb
Na you get time for that guy.... But your comment and pix funny sha

1 Like

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:21pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
I hope this will put an end to the noise of those calling to hear my opinion on the PWC report/NNPC probe.

Cc: Whynotthetruth DearPreye Truckpusher Biafranqueen Severussnape Tomakint Anonimi Agabai23 Mizmycoli
You forget to include Temetemi1. Or has he become a nuisance?
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:22pm On Apr 29, 2015
dearpreye:

They are already in the camp of the broomers!
Imagine a known thief that looted with Abache in the name of Abubakar Bagudu being given APC Gov ticket in Kebbi, which he subsequently won.
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by themilanway(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
anonimi:

Thanks.

I'm indiffrent to Tinubu and El Rufai,so yes i dont give a middle finger about them.

Happy?
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by abduljabbar4(m): 7:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
We all know that Buhari is doing what he's doing to embarrass Jonathan. Well that is not my business. My own is that he MUST touch every sphere including his. We must thrash everything once and for all.
Gej will of course be embarrassed if found guilty. But you shouldn't be afraid IF jonathan did not steal. Leaving the cases of the 19s shouldn't be an issue. The time is NOW. Shebi you said it was only 1.something billion that was stolen. You shall see

1 Like

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by PassingShot(m): 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
dunkem21:

Pathetic ..after calling for his opinion on this issue, you just typed this crap.

..Another big blow from barcanista ..let the probe begin!

Big blow? Wow! You lots must think GMB knows about your existence in a cave somewhere to want to consider your warped opinions.

8 Likes

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Imagine a known thief that looted with Abache in the name of Abubakar Bagudu being given APC Gov ticket in Kebbi, which he subsequently won.

That's the change of hypocrisy we're talking about!

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by SeverusSnape(m): 7:25pm On Apr 29, 2015
adeyemi2015:

No wonder Barcanista always calls on you (as one of his puppets) to back him up anytime he posts rubbish. You are good at barking like a Dog!!! While Barcanista is FFK in making, you are definitely Orubebe in making!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by SeverusSnape(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
adeyemi2015:

You forget to include Temetemi1. Or has he become a nuisance?
You're the Almajiric nuisance here for your information.
**kicks him out of my way**

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by themilanway(m): 7:27pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:

Why hasnt the proper authorities under GEJ pick him up?Why is OBJ and IBB still walking about free?

May 29 is more than a month from.

What the hell is he waiting for?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by anonimi: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
Na you get time for that guy.... But your comment and pix funny sha

Nor mind me jare. I go dey find time for point out their HYPOCRISY as much as possible grin grin

1 Like

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Why taking it personal? You need to swallow Jegamycin ASAP!
grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by SeverusSnape(m): 7:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
adeyemi2015:

Why taking it personal? You need to swallow Jegamycin ASAP!
grin grin grin

Let me end this once and for all. angry

3 Likes

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by anonimi: 7:34pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:

Why hasnt the proper authorities under GEJ pick him up?Why is OBJ and IBB still walking about free?

Waiting for "saint" Buhari of integrity plus strong man to pick them up.

Next

BTW, how long do you think the Daura President will take before picking them up after May 29?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Mynd44: 7:35pm On Apr 29, 2015
barcanista:
I can see your talk about being critical is just crap.

You are just kidding like Jimi Agbaje

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Sooroptimist1: 7:36pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:

Dont mind the woe-betided fellow

Jonada...ft called OBJ and IBB his Fathers and refused to move against them for political exigencies until he could no longer do same to OBJ

Atiku Bagudu until just 3months ago was a PDP Member before defecting to APC.......so all the while Jonathan knew of his 'sins' but because he was in PDP he left him

So the El-Loco Sire of a Bonobo wants Buhari to do the job that Jonathan spent donkey years sitting in Aso Rock without doing

5 Likes

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Mynd44: 7:38pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:

Because the official policy of the GEJ administration is to condole corruption

1 Like

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by MizMyColi(f): 7:39pm On Apr 29, 2015
Mynd44:

What this is about is that GEJ ignored the warnings of a CBN governor that money went missing. If this issue was treated when SLS raised it, we wont be here.

They stole money that is almost half of the Nation's budget in one year and acted ignorantly over it.

I can imagine Sanusi sipping Kunu flavored Latte and giggling to himself while reading the PWC report

Well, if truly GEJ did not make any inquiry into said missing funds, then that is gross misconduct and unacceptable.

BUT.
I doubt, I doubt that he did nothing at the time.
Except of course, he felt SLS was up to no good or was trying to get back at him for a perceived wrong, to which end, he waived it aside. Last I checked...this is politics, Nigerian politics. It's always been a case of scratch my back, I scratch yours.

If only the Media Team of GEJ is/was as apt, and articulate as that of GMB's....we mightn't have been here.

Besides, I read somewhere that NNPC and CBN weren't fully cooperational, could it be that they (CBN) have been involved in some shadiness too?

Could all this bad blood be as a result of deals/agreements gone wrong between both institutions from the get go and now GEJ's the scapegoat?

Perhaps I missed it, but was 20billion dollars actually missing?

1 Like

Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:42pm On Apr 29, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Let me end this once and for all. angry
Sorry I wear Helmet and Bullet-proof!
grin grin grin
Re: NNPC Probe: A Welcome Development... by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 29, 2015
themilanway:

We are waiting for Alhaji Buhari to do the clean-up

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ezekwesili Did Not Say Chibok Girls Were Kidnapped To Tarnish Jonathan's Image / Navy, EFCC Reject Senate’s Bill To Criminalise Payment Of Ransom To Terrorists / Peacepro Urges Nigeria, AU To Mediate In Russia-Ukraine Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.