Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,478 members, 7,819,741 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? (13044 Views)

10 Clear Signs That A Campus Guy Only Wants Your Body - EDUREGARD / Guys, Which Of These Fake Things Do You Hate Most? / Reasons Why Ladies Like Sex But Pretend They Hate It In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by tosyne2much(m): 8:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
Teempakguy:
shockedshocked that is really tall.
Abi jawe
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Tashaamania(f): 8:56pm On Apr 29, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm outta this place. angry

I just finished fasting and praying ,the last thing on my mind is to talk trash online and offline. angry

*[b]Does the sign of the cross
Bless you wink

Remember midnight prayers tho grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Truckpusher(m): 8:57pm On Apr 29, 2015
Tashaamania:

Bless you wink

Remember midnight prayers tho grin
*Sprinkles her with holy water*

Make I go find one thread derail joor. grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

no try dz galz oh,,believe me na that one they like pass,u can ask demcheesycheesy
Na k-leg them dey findgrin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Fabdedon(m): 9:00pm On Apr 29, 2015
sylvalord:
[b]Now now, i know we are all wonderfully and perfectly made(or so you guys thinkundecided]but there must be something(no matter how insignificant)you hate about your body. I want us to share such things here, i will go first: I HAVE AN OVERLY RECOGNIZABLE FACE. People say i look like a Chinese. I look so much like a Chinese that if i go to China, they will think i'm Chinese and the immigration officers will never disturb me. People hardly forget my face because of this unique feature of mine, they may forget my name since i have an uncommon name, but never my face. I hate this because: i hardly remember faces and names so if a person who i came across sometime ago sees me, he/she will definite recognise me but i won't recognise him/her, these situations are always very embarrassing for me. Secondly, i hate this because i am an unrepentant Trouble maker and my face makes it difficult for me to escape. So there you have it, i want everyone to share their stories.

CC
gracile
falconey
rokiatu
missclassy
Blackett
Naijaboiy
tosyne2much
twaci
orijin101
dechandel
kingtom
ireneony
chiam55
colospor
flawles
fulaboy
thronekid
onila
sinaj
prettythicksme
fabdedon
godvilla
2dice
albeto2k
thesonofmark
ipledge and all nairalanders
[/b]
amu not photogenic cry i snap like 50 different pix and only too would be the best good after much filters... Thats why when i uploads a dp it last for like 6 months.. Funny enough i blame the camera pixel..although am good looking.. maybe God knows if i am photogenic dem for don de show my vidoe for cnn..
Another anoying fact about it is that anystlye that is in vouge esp for posing when i eventually use it all my facebook friends would stop using that pose.. Pls any reason for that?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
boynigeria:
ma voice.....too damn girl
whenever im serious or angrily talking it gets worse, u will think Adele is screaming
buhahahahahaha
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by IamOdin: 9:03pm On Apr 29, 2015
sylvalord:
Na k-leg them dey findgrin

u b guy man oh..after d budding u can imagine their step na grin grin grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 29, 2015
IamOdin:

u b guy man oh..after d budding u can imagine their step na grin grin grin
my guy keep serving them as he dey hot, they asked for itgrin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by boynigeria(m): 9:13pm On Apr 29, 2015
KMTee:
my bombom..
small body with big yansh embarassed
perfect....so perfect
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by boynigeria(m): 9:14pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
My eyes....they are too sexy undecided
what eyes? cos what im seeing is owl-like
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Twaci(f): 9:15pm On Apr 29, 2015
boynigeria:

what eyes? cos what im seeing is owl-like
ROTFL!
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by domopps(m): 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:
um...

Um...... what?

Cheeeers
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
sinaj:
um...
spill the milk joh
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by boynigeria(m): 9:17pm On Apr 29, 2015
Twaci:
ROTFL!
but those lips though....damn hot

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by boynigeria(m): 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
im still hoping to see a guy that will say: "my diccck, they are too damn big"
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
amu not photogenic cry i snap like 50 different pix and only too would be the best good after much filters... Thats why when i uploads a dp it last for like 6 months.. Funny enough i blame the camera pixel..although am good looking.. maybe God knows if i am photogenic dem for don de show my vidoe for cnn..
Another anoying fact about it is that anystlye that is in vouge esp for posing when i eventually use it all my facebook friends would stop using that pose.. Pls any reason for that?
LOL, you be pose destroyer
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
ireneony:
Guy i fine no be small undecided...but i only wish to have height like naomi campel(body of a super model)

Its not only height o. You need to do something about that tiny down below and push out your curve.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Fabdedon(m): 9:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
sylvalord:
LOL, you be posh destroyer
the part that annoys me most is seeing people my worst pix is better than uploadin their proudly
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
ireneony:
i love my body..
i'm beautifully and wonderfully made cheesy.
so proud my parents are cute..

With arms like that of a wrestler?

Anyways, you have quite big boooobs and that just does it for me. grin I'm in for the boooobs grin

And er... remember true beauty lies in the character and brains, not in the body. grin
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by ireneony(f): 9:24pm On Apr 29, 2015
Headlamp1:

With arms like that of a wrestler?

Anyways, you have quite big boooobs and that just does it for me. grin I'm in for the boooobs grin

And er... remember true beauty lies in the character and brains, not in the body. grin
now i know u are truely high on weed
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by sinaj(f): 9:50pm On Apr 29, 2015
sylvalord:
spill the milk joh
m too soft nd weak *covers face*
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by sconp: 9:53pm On Apr 29, 2015
I like myself, but hate the hair on the neck.
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 9:54pm On Apr 29, 2015
#thinking!!! :Dcansomeone help me out? cheesy
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by vjsmiles: 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
ireneony:
i love my body..
i'm beautifully and wonderfully made cheesy.
so proud my parents are cute..
[size=14pt] I.N.S.E.C.U.R.I.T.Y [/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by boynigeria(m): 10:08pm On Apr 29, 2015
Fabdedon:
yea, its called being ugly
accept that fact and lets get on with our lives
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by ireneony(f): 10:16pm On Apr 29, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] I.N.S.E.C.U.R.I.T.Y [/size]
me adoring my body means i have insecurity abi undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by vjsmiles: 10:19pm On Apr 29, 2015
ireneony:
me adoring my body means
i have insecurity abi
undecided
[size=14pt] angry angry angry
you dont fvvking need to spill out blunders you should just shut up angry angry [/size]

3 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by ireneony(f): 10:23pm On Apr 29, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] angry angry angry
you dont fvvking need to spill out blunders you should just shut up angry angry [/size]
says the vu milk ode undecided
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by vjsmiles: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
ireneony:
says the vu milk ode undecided
[size=14pt] i dont wanna waste my fvvking time exchanging words with a jejune...
fvvvk off my mentions nitwit
i'm happy today wink. [/size]

2 Likes

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 29, 2015
Slim but got muscular body build
Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by ireneony(f): 10:30pm On Apr 29, 2015
vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] i dont wanna waste my fvvking time exchanging words with a jejune...
fvvvk off my mentions nitwit
i'm happy today wink. [/size]
Go twerk on a puppy then, like i give a fuuukgrin

1 Like

Re: What Do You Hate Most About Your Body? by Slimzjoe(m): 10:32pm On Apr 29, 2015
KMTee:

worry not bro..
tonight u'll see it in ur dreams tongue

In my dream?? Pls I don't want to see again embarassed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Why Do I Like The Smell Of My Girlfriend’s Bum? / See What A Nigerian Guy Sent To Bill Gates Wife That Is Trending / Meet The ‘world’s Sexiest Dwarf’ That Men Can't Stop Dying For [PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.