Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,214 members, 7,811,591 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast (6620 Views)

PHOTO: Buhari And Saraki At Jumat Service / PHOTO: Buhari And Osibanjo Having Breakfast With N35 Milo Sachet / Buhari And Osinbajo Taking Breakfast Tea With N35 Milo (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by buikem2: 11:38am On Apr 30, 2015
When your president-elect takes breakfast with N30 Milo sachet for breakfast, then you've to love him.

Lest you forget, breakfast in Aso rock in the present government amounts to about N3million (or N10million/day)according to the last budget.

Cc: lalasticlala, farano, ishilove.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Nobody: 11:58am On Apr 30, 2015
mtchew! deceive yourself and people like you!

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by buikem2: 2:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:
mtchew! deceive yourself and people like you!

Politicians are liars doesn't mean I shouldn't believe that Buhari's agbada in the pic is WHITE.

Abi ur hating eye no de see milo for there?
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Nobody: 4:18pm On Apr 30, 2015
buikem2:

Politicians are liars doesn't mean I shouldn't believe that Buhari's agbada in the pic is WHITE.

Abi ur hating eye no de see milo for there?

you are just a buhari -addict, he will so crash your hopes.

did you see him drinking or even licking the milo?did they tell you some other men don't drink Lipton that is 10 ten naira?

I dunno what's the big deal about drinking this sachet milo. do you know whether it was served because he likes the cocoa taste and not because of the price.

ona too dey read meanings into pictures, thanks to the media.

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by buikem2: 4:54pm On Apr 30, 2015
shadowgwalker:

did you see him drinking or even licking the milo?did they tell you some other men don't drink Lipton that is 10 ten naira?

I dunno what's the big deal about drinking this sachet milo. do you know whether it was served because he likes the cocoa taste and not because of the price.

What do you gain if he crushes my hopes? You should pray for your president-elect to succeed Coz YOU AND I's hope depend on it
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Smart2013(m): 5:16pm On Apr 30, 2015
He cnt drink more dan 30naira tea, abi I'm go finish 100naira tea......

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Nobody: 4:18am On May 01, 2015
buikem2:

What do you gain if he crushes my hopes? You should pray for your president-elect to succeed Coz YOU AND I's hope depend on it
I hope on no mere human... humans will fail you always.

my prayer is that he succeeds and do far better than our past leaders who tried their own best.
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by buikem2: 10:31am On May 01, 2015
shadowgwalker:
I hope on no mere human... humans will fail you always.

my prayer is that he succeeds and do far better than our past leaders who tried their own best.

Now u talking.

Hi-five!
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Nobody: 1:38pm On May 01, 2015
buikem2:

Now u talking.
Hi-five!
hi5 *kpishyai grin*
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by IbroYaya: 2:15pm On May 01, 2015
Milo is still milo, whether it is 30 naira or 1000 naira. The point is this; does he prefer milo? Is that quantity enough for him? If the answer is yes, then there is no need for all these political stuns to win people's sympathy, cos this same 30 naira milo can cost 3000 naira in some Hotels.

So it depends on where he is taking it, cos I doubt if it was bought from the aboki by road side that sells it for 30 naira.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by dirtyarmpit: 9:44pm On Feb 08, 2018
But one country in West Africa has a president that budget's a billion+ for food
every year, that's not our annoyance, what got us infuriated was the fact that
he was pictured drinking Milo Sachet Tea in 2015.
Strange things dey happen for this world

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by osscarr(m): 9:50pm On Feb 08, 2018
That is politicians for u
Everything in that pic is staged
Main while, c as osunbade be like who know watin e dey talk
Always talking nonsense

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by FarahAideed: 9:53pm On Feb 08, 2018
That Milo is no longer within the reach if the common man thanks to Buhari

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by donjon: 11:45pm On Feb 08, 2018
no wonder d man no well! him village pple strong
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by sweerychick(f): 1:04am On Feb 09, 2018

lolz you are a prophet, and I hope zombies of BUHARI are seeing this message
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Gggg102(m): 1:24am On Feb 09, 2018
it used to be 30 naira

5 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Ratello: 3:11am On Feb 09, 2018
When I saw this useless and shallow picture way back in 2015 as one of their campaign posters I knew if this duo enters into power and their party then Nigeria is doomed ask me how. They were not just prepared to take Nigeria out of the woods because all they want was just a power grab at the centre and the rest is to keep deceiving Nigerians. I have since been vindicated.

6 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by apriko(m): 4:24am On Feb 09, 2018
Buhari where is your Son
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by overall90: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2018
Everything in the picture was staged.
Buhari himself might not even be a consumer of Milo.
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by emmasege: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2018
This was one of the tools they used to fool zombies.

In the same Aso Rock now, the poverty-loving president budgets more than his predecessor to feed his divided family. Not only that, his son who just graduated could afford to buy two power bikes totalling more than #100m, and can also decide to crash it.

Meanwhile civil servants of decades cannot afford to buy a car again, thanks to his clueless and nepotic father who ran our economy aground.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by emmasege: 6:04am On Feb 09, 2018
apriko:
Buhari where is your Son
He's been secretly flown abroad. Does that satisfy your curious mind?

I'm pretty sure it's his mother's good works and prayers that could make the boy regain his full health. Left to his father factor, he won't regain his full sanity or full health, because millions of Nigerians don't wake up or go to bed happy with their president.

One of the reasons why Queen Elizabeth has lived this long is because millions of Britons bless him everyday through their national anthem (God save the Queen). The reverse is the case in Nigeria, especially under Buhari.
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Ikwokrikwo: 6:41am On Feb 09, 2018
That Milo should be almost N100 now, thanks to wicked Buhari.

Do we need any other evidence that the man is a failure?

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by ifyboy60(m): 1:17pm On Feb 09, 2018

Am reading dis in 2018 - came true.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by sweetonugbu: 2:34pm On Feb 09, 2018
#30 but now it is #50 inflation caused by our cow farmer is killing naijeriya, poor man can no longer afford it.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Ngokafor(f): 2:36pm On Feb 09, 2018
This was the kind of silly propaganda by APC that deceived people into voting the herdsman called buhari..turning them to zombies overnight..

..Ironical the 30Naira Milo satchet has been increased to 50Naira now,,amongst other unpalatable things buhari has put Nigetians through...Pathetic indeed.

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by dignity33: 3:53pm On Feb 09, 2018
Ok where is the 10m breakfast dI'd he return the money to Nigeria?
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by ayarandy: 7:03pm On Feb 09, 2018
THAT N30 MILLO IN 2015 IS NOW SOLD FOR N100
buikem2:
When your president-elect takes breakfast with N30 Milo sachet for breakfast, then you've to love him.

Lest you forget, breakfast in Aso rock in the present government amounts to about N3million (or N10million/day)according to the last budget.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by ihitenansa: 9:16pm On Feb 09, 2018
now his son cruises on power bikes of 112million naira, and he himself now spends billions on medical tourisms in countries of choice.. while his foolish followers hardly afford the basics of life
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by OlujobaSamuel: 9:21pm On Feb 09, 2018
That milo is now #50, and food for villa sef don dey expensive, it's now in billions.

Pls help save AhmodSheu @my signature. Seriously in need of help. You can link up with any NGO or Individual that can also help. Thanks.
Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Nobody: 9:40pm On Feb 09, 2018
buikem2:

but price is now 50 naira

2 Likes

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by Acidosis(m): 8:51am On Nov 27, 2022
but price is now 50 naira

Price is now N100-N120

grin

A story of how Buhari f00led Nigerians with N30 Milo.

1 Like

Re: Photo: Buhari Using N30 Milo Sachet For Breakfast by DSC7: 8:53am On Nov 27, 2022
That was how they deceived us but never again....

That milo is now #120....

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

See How Much Buhari's Daughter Spent On A Single Flight;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;; / Nigeria Set To Become Cement-exporting Nation — Dangote! / Saudi Agrees To Accept Deported Pilgrims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.