Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,981 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:14 PM

Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? (25646 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by damseyl(f): 5:41pm On Apr 30, 2015
I heard some guys in my school today discuSsing about a bow legged girl that passed by. Some were making jest of her, laughing out loud and saying shits about her while the others liked her nature, they were like, ''the bow leg highlights her curves'' ..''she will be good in bed'' lol ..and so on.

So guys what do you think? Do you find it attractive too? And please can anyone tell me why they think she will be good in bed cheesy
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by ShirelleBaby: 6:15pm On Apr 30, 2015
cheesy.
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by ronald4lif(m): 6:33pm On Apr 30, 2015
I don't even know how to answer this accurately.

What I know is I won't feel indifferent towards a girl who's got every other thing I'm looking out for in a woman just because she's got a bow leg. Although I have to stress that it depends on how serious the bow leg is. Some light bow legs are very cute and good.

I've also heard from friends that girls with bow leg have some extra advantage during sex than others. A guy once told me that a bow legged girl she once banged wrapped him with her legs in a way that he's never experienced before and he somehow liked and enjoyed the show more than his previous sex experience.

So the guy who said they are good in bed could be right.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by blackiridis(m): 6:45pm On Apr 30, 2015
YES!!!
girls with bow legs are more attractive. like those guys said it highlights their curve

1 Like

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Justeenaleo(f): 6:53pm On Apr 30, 2015
Please a picture of the kinda bow leg you talking 'bout ooo

1 Like

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Brugo(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
My affinity (A') is directly proportional to radius of curvature (➰) of her legs.

I.e

A' = K➰
Where "K" is the constant of attraction.

1 Like

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by sarmiie(m): 6:55pm On Apr 30, 2015
bow legged with curves??

the pictures running thru my head arent pretty in any sense of the word
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Apr 30, 2015
It depends on her body figure. Making jest of her is wrong. Some guys sha! As if it's her fault.
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Apr 30, 2015
My babe have a natural light bow leg and i have a natural arrow leg.
#What a perfect match grin
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by damseyl(f): 7:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
ronald4lif:
I don't even know how to answer this accurately.

What I know is I won't feel indifferent towards a girl who's got every other thing I'm looking out for in a woman just because she's got a bow leg. Although I have to stress that it depends on how serious the bow leg is. Some light bow legs are very cute and good.

I've also heard from friends that girls with bow leg have some extra advantage during sex than others. A guy once told me that a bow legged girl she once banged wrapped him with her legs in a way that he's never experienced before and he somehow liked and enjoyed the show more than his previous sex experience.

So the guy who said they are good in bed could be right.
nice contribution cheesy

...@ the bolded; are you sure its a friend that told you or its what you wr thinking? grin grin
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by ronald4lif(m): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
damseyl:
nice contribution cheesy

...@ the bolded; are you sure its a friend that told you or its what you wr thinking? grin grin

A friend said so. Heard it from some few other guys as well. Can't tell if it's factual or it's just an imagination or perhaps the usual guys sex hype.
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by damseyl(f): 7:30pm On Apr 30, 2015
Godvilla:
My babe have a natural light bow leg and i have a natural arrow leg.
#What a perfect match grin
grin
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by BIBblacboy: 7:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
only wen light and fitted into dem jeans
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by allandutch: 8:25pm On Apr 30, 2015
Depends on how bow the leg is

If its as bow as the one that comes with them arrows.....then *clears throat* on to the next(non-bow legged) one
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by olexjay(m): 8:27pm On Apr 30, 2015
Some ladies which are not too tall and not too skinny with bow-legs looks sexy but not with much bow-legs.
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by ginawest(f): 8:34pm On Apr 30, 2015
some bow-legs r rily attractive...I min d light ones.. i love it
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:35pm On Apr 30, 2015
I like this topic die. OP ur head verily dey there.

D satisfaction weh pusssy enbedded btw bow leg go giv u ehn, u no go fit take am finish.

When they lie facing up even if you're plus size man with large waist, the bow legs gives room for more open space and widened route to the SWEETHONEY

When they kneel for doggy, there's enough space to kneel in btw her legs and open ur legs also unlike the normal legs where u have to join ur knees together like a soldier at attention

Another point is that even if they're fat weh me I like, there's still enough space to reach the KOKO. U won't have to struggle btw the fat thighs except ur diccck long welwel like my own

When they lie facing down, na express on the go

When they give u scissors style, u have a wide garden in btw the legs to play through

NOW when u lie facing up & they ride on u, u will see everything clearly..even the shortest hidden hair strand..its so open

But just pray the pusssy is not as wide as d legs o. Cus na tight pusssy get prestige grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Adaeze003(f): 8:52pm On Apr 30, 2015
Bow legs are sexy... like the mild ones.

Even girls think so too... now faking bow-leg in pictures just to appear hot.

3 Likes

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Girltee1(f): 8:59pm On Apr 30, 2015
Brugo:
My affinity (A') is directly proportional to radius of curvature (➰) of her legs.

I.e

A' = K➰
Where "K" is the constant of attraction.
This guy is crazy...grin grin grin
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Brugo(m): 9:49am On May 01, 2015
Girltee1:
This guy is crazy...grin grin grin
grin grin
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by YUNGLURD(m): 10:15am On May 01, 2015
Justeenaleo:
Please a picture of the kinda bow leg you talking 'bout ooo
lesbo?
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by YUNGLURD(m): 10:18am On May 01, 2015
LuvSwollenPussy:
I like this topic die. OP ur head verily dey there.

D satisfaction weh pusssy enbedded btw bow leg go giv u ehn, u no go fit take am finish.

When they lie facing up even if you're plus size man with large waist, the bow legs gives room for more open space and widened route to the SWEETHONEY

When they kneel for doggy, there's enough space to kneel in btw her legs and open ur legs also unlike the normal legs where u have to join ur knees together like a soldier at attention

Another point is that even if they're fat weh me I like, there's still enough space to reach the KOKO. U won't have to struggle btw the fat thighs except ur diccck long welwel like my own

When they lie facing down, na express on the go

When they give u scissors style, u have a wide garden in btw the legs to play through

NOW when u lie facing up & they ride on u, u will see everything clearly..even the shortest hidden hair strand..its so open

But just pray the pusssy is not as wide as d legs o. Cus na tight pusssy get prestige grin grin
obboy, c analyses

1 Like

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by richidinho(m): 10:39am On May 01, 2015
Lolz.....A friend didn't say sooooo

I experienced it myself

The wrapping tinz na die.... I was shouting
**Abasi mbok..iyami iyami iyami**
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by damseyl(f): 10:49am On May 01, 2015
richidinho:
Lolz.....A friend didn't say sooooo

I experienced it myself

The wrapping tinz na die.... I was shouting
**Abasi mbok..iyami iyami iyami**
grin
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by derrick333(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2015
Ladiies with mild rickets(bowleg) is gud bth I prefa ladies with straight or slightly "K" leg ,but tall guys wit mild bow legg sexy pass
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by kuuljay(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2015
those legs round your waiste when nacking is bliss cool cool cool
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Justeenaleo(f): 11:35am On May 01, 2015
YUNGLURD:
lesbo?
Gay?
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by zinachidi(m): 11:59am On May 01, 2015
nah, nah, especially when they wear red leggings, kinda look like pliers

1 Like

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by bigname90(m): 1:07pm On May 05, 2015
it depends on d nature of. d curve if it is 360. dts a no no
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by W3irDo: 1:15pm On May 05, 2015
Bow legz ar kool. Eazee entrance grin
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by Jayjay0(m): 1:22pm On May 05, 2015
Adaeze003:
Bow legs are sexy... like the mild ones.

Even girls think so too... now faking bow-leg in pictures just to appear hot.
ada baby..one bottle of origin for your head
Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by godform: 1:49pm On Feb 17, 2016
1 set foot care tool charming imported long leg belt (O AND X) form leg correction belt for both children and adult, which helps to straighten leg deformities gradually in d state of some month .... packaged alongside is d anigcalcium drug which is meant to be taken alongside the belt usage... contact for delivery: 09036296593 price: 4,500

(1) (2) (Reply)

11 Of The Most Disgusting Things Guys Do In The Club / What Will You Do If A Lady Is In Love With You And You Don't Love Her In Return? / What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.