Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,544 members, 7,819,934 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:02 AM

Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? (25723 Views)

What's The Weird Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / 21 Embarrassing Things That Happen To Girls With Big Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Do Girls With Bow Legs Attracts You? by NOURAWAHBI: 5:39pm On Mar 05, 2017
damseyl:
I heard some guys in my school today discuSsing about a bow legged girl that passed by. Some were making jest of her, laughing out loud and saying shits about her while the others liked her nature, they were like, ''the bow leg highlights her curves'' ..''she will be good in bed'' lol ..and so on.

So guys what do you think? Do you find it attractive too? And please can anyone tell me why they think she will be good in bed cheesy

many women suffer from bow legged women , but for Japanese it is a sign of beauty
http://yourlifebalancing.com/bow-legged-women-solutions/

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Lesson Have You Learnt From Women? / Is It Proper To Date My Friend's Ex? / HIV Positive Man Saved From Homosexuality And Sugar Daddies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.