Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,032 members, 7,818,047 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:58 AM

I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan (21370 Views)

Buhari Orders DSS To Hand Over Judges Cases To EFCC / Obasanjo Uncovers Plot To Hand Over To Military Should Jonathan Lose / I Will Hand Over If I Lose, Says President Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 5:30am On May 01, 2015
I hope it's not what I'm thinking sha.! Because my mind dey do ghee ghee ghee ghee on this matter.

What if Bros Jon refuses to hand over on MAY 28? Because he dey talk say HE will HAND OVER terror free Nigeria...How much time will he want to request.?

Because na the method be that.! If he want to extend something, he will start making promises he know he cannot fulfill.

#Ihavefreedomtomythoughts#

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by misreal(m): 5:36am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A great president Hope we won't regret voting u out
hmmmmm.my thoughts exactly.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Bollinger(m): 6:04am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A great president
Hope we won't regret voting u out

And over 60 deluded Nairalanders liked this post. Unbelievable.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by nsyforreal: 6:05am On May 01, 2015
Ruffychuks:
goodluck + failure = mama peace.
if say I fit see dis man make i light am one slap

my learned colleague,most times I laugh at the comments most of us post here.I want us to look at issues without being biased.I pray for buhari to achieve all he said he will.but take a critical look at our economy.our income.fuel subsidy.power.is buhari our messiah.press freedom.I hope and pray we won't start abusing buhari soon and start calling Jonathan a good man.only time will tell.from my experience in life,when u expect too much from somebody .u tend to get little.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by tollytexy(m): 6:08am On May 01, 2015
msmon:
He'll if only he has another four year to hand over. SNAIL!

If Nigeria is terror-free on/before May 29, I will walk on Ogun river bare footed. Trust me!

Me sef go trekk from South Africa come Lagos since na trekking dey trend nowadays lol
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by IamThrive(m): 6:24am On May 01, 2015
May God see you through Mr President Jonathan in Jesus name,Amen!
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by davido0849: 6:24am On May 01, 2015
Why is he now acting on dis insurgence at d eleventh - hour b4 election, does he think Nigerians(especially d northerners) could b so stupid 2 vote him in...
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 6:34am On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
GEJ my HERO! FAYOSE my RoLE MODEL!!
This thing is infectious
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by excelbeing099(m): 6:40am On May 01, 2015
My Hero tho!
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Omoluyi(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2015
You've tried anyway. The victory came rather late but to be late is better than never. I wish u goodluck in your future endeavors
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by austinesteve(m): 6:41am On May 01, 2015
[i][/i] If Nigeria is terror-free on or before May 29, I will trek from my bedroom to the bathroom n**ked!!!...and pls remember to report my location wen I pass through your room grin
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Daykoozy(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A great president
Really? Lawd have mercy. I hope you're winking while you shiited that out. This goodluck goofball has led the most corrupt presidency in the history of the world.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Nobody: 7:10am On May 01, 2015
Ruffychuks:
guy u lucky like craze, my wish na say make I fit see u 4 reality make I put my signature 4 on top ur face
It pain am.... Good thing you meeting me is 0.00001%
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by johnsonjosbles(m): 7:14am On May 01, 2015
Ruffychuks:
u remind me of simutaneous equation. No slap am abeg, so he can arive otuoke safely abeg.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by ganganawuj: 7:27am On May 01, 2015
No dey lie again bro.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by gbengus17: 7:28am On May 01, 2015
That means you really enjoyed terrorism during your administration but dont want to hand them over, so as not to have a permanent BAD NAME IN Nigeria. for years boko haram was moving about delibrately unchallenged killing innocent people, while you spent billions on other issues.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by ALISMILE(m): 8:22am On May 01, 2015
SHARIAREPORTERS:
A great president
never ever! There is absolutely notin he has that GMB hasn't. Jus dat GMB has some more special and superior qualities! Jus dat GMB might not be able to meet all our expectations, whch are ultra high!
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Aitee1: 8:24am On May 01, 2015
austinesteve:
[i][/i] If Nigeria is terror-free on or before May 29, I will trek from my bedroom to the bathroom n**ked!!!...and pls remember to report my location wen I pass through your room grin

I need to be on alert then cos I can't miss this opportunity grin

1 Like

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Miaraka: 8:38am On May 01, 2015
As an African I'm still saddened by the failure of the Nigerian government to Bring Back Our Girls. I understand that the government thought that a rescue mission could endanger the girls' lives. Can somebody explain why the Nigerian government decided against a deal with BH for the girls' release. sincerely never imagined that the Nigerian army which prior to this incident was known for decades to be a formidable army which had done great things for Africa couldn't go after BH and rescue the girls. Men everywhere are very protective of their women and children. They'll risk life and limb for them. I know Nigerians are not different. In fact, ordinary Nigerians are reported to have made some efforts to go after BH. Why didn't the government choose one of the two options at their disposal?
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by gbassa: 8:41am On May 01, 2015
Hatred is a big sin, hatred is one of the sons of devil.
continue your hatred because those who are hated have peace in their heart. Am APC guy, but just see what our man said when loose " I will make this country ungovernable for you" and it happens, please we the APC guys let us stop some things. If our president elect did not do things that Nigeria will see; shame will kill us. STOP ALL INSLUTS

Ruffychuks:
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by datribune: 8:47am On May 01, 2015
hansad:

[s][b]Among the early public statements of BH was that President Jonathan must vacate Aso Rock.

From beginning to now, BH said openly that it was fighting for a country friendly with sharia criminal laws.

Beginning 2000, some 12 northern states had already adopted use of sharia criminal laws that are unconstitutional; unlike sharia civil laws which have been in the constitution for long.

Buhari in 2001 urged Muslims to ensure that sharia criminal laws are practiced in all of Nigeria.

Fight against BH was all the years sabotaged by a Nigerian group in the north who was using it to spearhead the group's religious belief and to sack Jonathan from Aso Rock.

Your oga Buhari said that fighting BH was fighting the north of Nigeria.

Some politicians in the north threatened to sue some senior officers of Nigeria Army to The Hague for fighting tough against BH, which must have resulted in high collateral civilian casualties.

When international soldiers joined the fight shortly before the presidential election, the threat with The Hague became no more possible, hence Nigerian soldiers devoted all their fighting spirit against BH.

As soon as BH started to notice that Buhari would win the presidential election, it started to wind up business, hence Nigeria Army's and international forces sweeping gains against BH.

Buhari won the election, then BH started to release the girls it was holding.

Before now, Nigeria army could not have ventured into Sambisa forest because the army must be sabotaged before the plan to venture in is finished.

Shame don finish for una face with lies upon lies. After using BH to capture Aso Rock, you come here come de type rubbish.[/b]
[/s]
[b]
I remember u as one of d deluded TANoids who thought nigerians will keep d kleptomaniac in power so i'm not amazed at d level of shameless dishonesty & misinformation in ur post.
Cut d crap Dumbo, nigerians ar not as dumb as ur clueless, evil, sick & malevolent C-in-C who pals around wit known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was arrested in Cotonou 4 being a BH leader but was later released on GEJ's intervention.
Nigerians know dat they ar in dis mess today because at d start of dis insurgency, d weakling & eediot C-in-C lacked d decisiveness & guts to giv BH a good fight. In his own words, "we were fighting BH wit kid gloves". Meanwhile d hitherto local BH metamorphosed into an Alqeada affiliate & here we ar today wit an Alqeada & ISIS affiliate to contend wit.
Instead of giving d boko boys a good fight d clueless C-in-C saw d insurgency as an opportunity to rally his political base of support by pitching Xtians against muslims 4 political gains.  In his evil calculations, since he had little or no achievement to point to, all he needed to do was to label d opposition as sponsors of terror & he gets political support frm d gullible.
As usual, he was wrong & they reacted appropriately. They sent out frm Aso rock d Divider-in-Chief & its weakest, most corrupt, clueless, & effeminate occupant in history. A man who inherited a country in times of plenty & relative peace but turned it into a hell 4 d poor & a veritable factory 4 churning out more ethnic & religious bigots like u.
It's over TANoid, cry me a river. d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. Otuoke straaaaaight!!

[/b]

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Ruffychuks: 8:48am On May 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
It pain am.... Good thing you meeting me is 0.00001%
I Neva get ur time make I finish dis alomo first
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by billyG(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2015
We also want a CORRUPTION FREE NIGERIA.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by datribune: 9:12am On May 01, 2015
gbassa:
Hatred is a big sin, hatred is one of the sons of devil.
continue your hatred because those who are hated have peace in their heart. Am APC guy, but just see what our man said when loose " I will make this country ungovernable for you" and it happens, please we the APC guys let us stop some things. If our president elect did not do things that Nigeria will see; shame will kill us. STOP ALL INSLUTS

Stop coming on a public forum to exhibit crass ignorance & to defame someone. Where & when did GMB make dat statement? d man who promised to make d government ungovernable is d PDP chieftain, Alh Lawal Kaita. d SSS probed all GMB's b4 & after election speeches & never found anything like dat. Several threads were open even here on Nairaland 4 people to come up wit facts. There was none - because Buhari never made dat statement. Pls stop d misinformation & defamation.
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by GGfadar(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2015
that means GEJ has been secretly contacting BOKO HARAM..........

He must be a part of all these mess in NIGERIA

Does he think we r all clueless like him and his senseless wife..........................

JACKSHIT
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by precisionindepth: 9:29am On May 01, 2015
A country where we all know the bad eggs making the country fail in all sector and still we cant do anything about it.

More like the Yoruba adage" agbado inu igo ti di awo moju fa diye"

may God save us speedily
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by OILOFGLADNESS: 9:54am On May 01, 2015
Ruffychuks:

i am sure your looks and profile wont be different from your statement.
as a man thinks so he is.

so sorry for you.

i wish u can think better next time
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by bashydemy(m): 10:37am On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
When you go get sense?

Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by hansad: 12:52pm On May 01, 2015
datribune:
[/s]
[b]
I remember u as one of d deluded TANoids who thought nigerians will keep d kleptomaniac in power so i'm not amazed at d level of shameless dishonesty & misinformation in ur post.
Cut d crap Dumbo, nigerians ar not as dumb as ur clueless, evil, sick & malevolent C-in-C who pals around wit known terrorists like Tompolo & Asari Dokubo who was arrested in Cotonou 4 being a BH leader but was later released on GEJ's intervention.
Nigerians know dat they ar in dis mess today because at d start of dis insurgency, d weakling & eediot C-in-C lacked d decisiveness & guts to giv BH a good fight. In his own words, "we were fighting BH wit kid gloves". Meanwhile d hitherto local BH metamorphosed into an Alqeada affiliate & here we ar today wit an Alqeada & ISIS affiliate to contend wit.
Instead of giving d boko boys a good fight d clueless C-in-C saw d insurgency as an opportunity to rally his political base of support by pitching Xtians against muslims 4 political gains.  In his evil calculations, since he had little or no achievement to point to, all he needed to do was to label d opposition as sponsors of terror & he gets political support frm d gullible.
As usual, he was wrong & they reacted appropriately. They sent out frm Aso rock d Divider-in-Chief & its weakest, most corrupt, clueless, & effeminate occupant in history. A man who inherited a country in times of plenty & relative peace but turned it into a hell 4 d poor & a veritable factory 4 churning out more ethnic & religious bigots like u.
It's over TANoid, cry me a river. d clueless one is on d homestrech of his inept presidency. Otuoke straaaaaight!!

[/b]

BH started even before Jonathan came to office as a veiled protest against the emergence of infidel OBJ as president of Nigeria. BH resorted to heavy violence to oust Jonathan when Yar'Adua died and Jonathan became president.

Members of your religious sect and/or eternal masters who shared same sharia religious beliefs with BH sabotaged every effort of Jonathan's army to put down BH fighters. you SONOFABITCH shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

If Nigeria Army is unable to put down BH, what did you expect the CinC to do?
The CinC drew his commanding powers from the Army and from other law-enforcement agencies, not from the seat in his office.

There are more than 200,000 men and women in Nigeria Army, a bufffooon like you could not understand that if Nigeria army were united, just less than one quarter of the force armed with ordinary Ak47 and a few tanks can send BH packing from Nigeria.

But before Nigeria Army could finish plan of any assault on BH, saboteurs and liars like you people who want to use BH to get one of yours voted into Aso Rock would sabotage any plan, give out the positions of Nigeria Army tanks and other arms and ammunition to BH, and even lead to untimely death of men and women of Nigeria Army on the hands of BH.

You have used violence to get Aso Rock, why don't you keep quiet for now?
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by Ruffychuks: 1:30pm On May 01, 2015
OILOFGLADNESS:

i am sure your looks and profile wont be different from your statement.
as a man thinks so he is.

so sorry for you.

i wish u can think better next time
i thought better dats y I discovered dat u r d biggest fooool on planet earth
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by femirichil(m): 4:13pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:

Orubebe ur grandfather
Re: I Will Hand Over Terror-Free Nigeria – Jonathan by arootech: 10:36am On May 03, 2015
what is this man saying were his administration was full of corruption, nepotism, ethno-centrism, kleptocracy amongst others........ur administration was a come debacle and nobody will quibble with you 4 that because u sorround urself with deviants and hooligans.............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Jonathan Appoints Ongoebi Maureen-otebu As VC Maritime University / Ambode Donates 120 5KVA Generating Sets To Power Police Formations / Terror Alert: Canada, UK, Australia, Ireland Issue Security Advisory To Citizens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.