Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,216 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:22 AM

5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... (38452 Views)

My Girlfriend Is A Sex Addict / 11 Sure Signs She Is No Longer Interested In You. / 5 Sure Signs He’s Losing Interest In The Relationship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by bobojoshua(m): 12:01pm On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Cheating? It wouldn't ruffle my feathers.
When a girl starts cheating, you'll know. If you're discerning enough you'd notice the signs no matter how subtle they are. For me, I'd do nothing about it. I'd limit it to just the sexual interactions between us. By the time she'd realize, she'd bite her fingers in pain/regret 'cause it would dawn on her that I reduced what we were to just being 'FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS' - nothing more than sexual partners.
Either way, it's a win-win situation for me - I get to satisfy my sexual urges and I relieve myself of the emotional burden.

Women cannot outsmart guys like me.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 12:06pm On May 01, 2015
smsdigito:

So you will prefer to be immoral to make wave? lol.
So 21st Century says values and good norms should be thrown into the garbage huh?
So all trendy things are good? Moving with the crowed whether it is for good is what you stand for? Well, the fact that everybody is doing it doesn't mean it is right. Like i mentioned earlier, we are not preaching religion here but what is good is good whether it comes from the mouth of Obama or shekau, we all know what is good and what is bad.
You cant say you are in love yet you dont mind your very same lady you are in love with getting layed everyday by other men and you come here and tell me 21st Century? go and tell that to the dogs. Only animal believe those kind of bull,sh.it

~ I'd rather be promiscuous and be a Billionaire than be a Mother Theresa and live in penury.
Sorry.. but that's just me...

Read my post well
I said so long as I don't find out..but I won't start stressing myself to find out...
You can't tell me you would know if your girl is faithful if she schools abroad and you don't get to see like after every 8 or 10 months.

This is my last comment on this thread. A lot of you are retardedd and lack comprehension skills..
Total waste of time
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by bobojoshua(m): 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

It's just the way I am, maybe a gift. You can train yourself to predict and outthink people if you hone your psychoanalytical skills. No female has ever outsmarted me relationship-wise. I wouldn't even stalk nor ask her certain question - I wouldn't want her getting edgy.
FEIGN IGNORANCE AND ONCE THEY ARE MADE TO THINK YOU AREN'T SUSPICIOUS OF THEM THEY'D LEAVE TRAILS TO YOU TO TRACK THEM.
The key is always remaining one step ahead- I always am wink.

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 12:25pm On May 01, 2015
I need to spread my eggs in different baskets,the more older i get the more i realise women are the most deceitful self centered creatures outchea
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by smsdigito: 12:33pm On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ I'd rather be promiscuous and be a Billionaire than be a Mother Theresa and live in penury.
Sorry.. but that's just me...

Read my post well
I said so long as I don't find out..but I won't start stressing myself to find out...
You can't tell me you would know if your girl is faithful if she schools abroad and you don't get to see like after every 8 or 10 months.

This is my last comment on this thread. A lot of you are retardedd and lack comprehension skills..
Total waste of time
Now i understand why others commenting on this your thread are bashing on you calling you all sort of names, but for me i wont. Have a good day.

2 Likes

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vikeyz(m): 12:39pm On May 01, 2015
girls will always be girls, i do women
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 12:41pm On May 01, 2015
You only allow yourself to fall mugu nii.!

#No offense#

vjsmiles:
[size=14pt] yes.... grin
the heartbreaks i have suffered os enough to cause earthquake angry cry [/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by bobojoshua(m): 1:06pm On May 01, 2015
9jatatafo:
Whenever the person she is bleeping called her phone and she form "network is not clear by saying hello repeatedly and saying I am not hearing you" in your presence. Watch out!!!
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Emma60Ayoola(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
dechandel:
This is applicable to all parties joor..
Atleast i have seen guys who went from being Mr.Ibu to being Cristiano Ronaldo because a new angel came down from heaven.. grin
dechandel:
This is applicable to all parties joor..
Atleast i have seen guys who went from being Mr.Ibu to being Cristiano Ronaldo because a new angel came down from heaven.. grin
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by barrysome001: 1:10pm On May 01, 2015
When she starts telling "white" lies......beware!
and when she gets to the level where she can't remember her lies again "RED LIES".....brother,RUN!

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by bobojoshua(m): 1:19pm On May 01, 2015
starlingbawa:

Always have it at the back of your mind that things could go sour at any time and without prior notice (IT'S VERY IMPORTANT) also, develop shock absorbers for your heart and trust me, you WON'T call for NO fvcking dialogue!

Works for me and it can for you too. The ball's in your court and NOT in hers.

Think this way!!!

Cheers mate.... smiley
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Chivee(f): 1:34pm On May 01, 2015
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Chivee(f): 1:42pm On May 01, 2015
6. Repeated failure(by her) to answer your calls inspite of your several complains about this growing habit.
She usually would call u later to give some really lame excuse like "she was charging her phone elsewhere, wasn't close to her phone or she forgot the phone at a friend's place"..etc and will stick to her story even when its obvious she wasn't convincing enough.

This is usually very frustrating and irritating to the victim. The bitter truth is that such moments mostly represent the time she spends with her new interest.. She would normally avoid talking to you at such moments cos she cannot bear the tot of ruining her chances with this new exciting guy.

7. Even when she answers your call, she strangely acts cold over the phone time and again, seems to want to hurry u into ending the call, and avoids the use of endearing words& lines(eg. Baby, honey, darling, my love, I love u etc,) which u were both used to throwing at each other
Note, this becomes questionable only if it happens too often. Else this latter behavior is expected when she's in class, at work,at some church activity, an official meeting, with a boss, parent or elderly person she respects.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by haquebey: 2:26pm On May 01, 2015
Lolz dis signs re genuine
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by haywire1: 3:00pm On May 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[b] A lack of trust can doom a perfectly good relationship to failure. Still, if you have good reasons for suspecting that your girlfriend is cheating on you, then the sooner you know, the better. wink
here are some signs which individually may not prove your gf is cheating on you. But if you can identify one or two of these signs in your relationship, the chances are good your gf is cheating on you. undecided

1.she doesn’t answer certain phone calls when you’re around. They look especially panicked when the phone rings.

2.You notice a sudden change in their appearance, or they have an increased concern about how they look. Your gf probably has a new “reason” to look great, and that person is the most likely the one they’re cheating with."na this one pain me pass angry
let's analyze this part...
*when she wants to visit you *
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAuNMD73Kkf7xNFXinNHfyUTf8gujdAMzDTDRIEQsO_tecs3Dv[/img]
* when she wants to visit brother mattew undecided *
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhIq2Blf50VEsRIvIKrgoJwcGonHKXjfglm-7Zde1LEp4C6Dewug[/img] angry angry
imagine wickedness!! ...
this is a pure sign...watch out!!

3.she begins to be increasingly critical of you, or blames you for cheating, even when you haven’t. This is a way of putting you on the defensive and making them feel better about what they are doing.

4.she hangs around with a “new best friend” of the opposite sex a lot, or spends time with his/her ex, but claims nothing is happening.nothing ko best friend ki lo de ?

5.She won’t let you anywhere near her phone and has it on lock down with the customized fingerprint phone lock grin*in this case na only her fingerprints fit open the phone grin*
brotherly ask your girlfriend what she is hiding angry

the above indicators are all meant to be warning signs. However, don’t turn your relationship into a situation where you feel you have to play detective. But if you notice multiple changes in behavior, routine or personality of the one you feel you love, and not just isolated incidences, you should confront them about these signs. You should always trust first, but don’t ignore red flags. Still, you can’t always trust your “gut feeling.” Sometimes it’s just jealously and insecurity creeping in. If you can’t trust someone over time, don’t date them. Remember, too much drama in your life is very destructive.
cheers... smiley[/b]

Well said ops grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by centjamie(m): 3:10pm On May 01, 2015
Adexchelsea19:
Bros leave love jare,sometimes one have to think abt oneself b4 anything.I was once in that situation,luved d gal so much,and i even tot i cudnt do without her but when i saw d signs,i gv mysef brain bro.I just jejely move on but after i ve given her d last nackin sha.no time!!!

Lolz...but u cnt tell me u weren't pained in the least.i get ur point sha.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Aystarz: 3:21pm On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

When a girl starts cheating, you'll know. If you're discerning enough you'd notice the signs no matter how subtle they are. For me, I'd do nothing about it. I'd limit it to just the sexual interactions between us. By the time she'd realize, she'd bite her fingers in pain/regret 'cause it would dawn on her that I reduced what we were to just being 'FRIENDS WITH BENEFITS' - nothing more than sexual partners.
Either way, it's a win-win situation for me - I get to satisfy my sexual urges and I relieve myself of the emotional burden.

Lool...Brother just 'doled' out the mindset of many pissed guys out there who've seen the redflags the op just yapped about. Men are wayyy ahead of the game and these cheating ladies just won't geddit, walaah..lol
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by ezeisiocha(m): 3:28pm On May 01, 2015
Its very funny how my fellow guys think,this is a free word!first of all,have u try to ask question?however it is. A taboo for a guy to go to a girls phone talkless of reading her messages,since she can't go to urs,do not go to her phone to avoid early grave,if u love her give her a chance,treat her like a lady,give her a chance to fly,if she didn't then she is urs,aftter all,you guys are not married!u should also be happy. That ur babe has changed her mode of dressing,encourage her to look smart,I always told my woman,if nobody as u out in two weeks,that's means ur ugly,lol.try and trust,its the key word for a relationship,also give her reason to trust you too
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Oluwaplumpie(m): 3:44pm On May 01, 2015
Mhizkel:
If she switches off her phone whenever she is with you
++++1
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 4:12pm On May 01, 2015
If her fone's inbox,drafts and sent items folders are always empty... Adopt the 'hussein bolt' protocol.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 4:16pm On May 01, 2015
Darkrebel666:

~ Of course.. You don't neglect the ones you love.

Imagine you have a boyfriend schooling abroad in the midst of all the most seductive daughters of Eve ever. He would definitely need to ease tension at some point (I mean sex)..and when he's away from you for like 10 months... Is that still cheating even when he wasn't even emotionally attached a bit to whomever he banged? ..of course not.
The girl could also not have being celibate for 10 months either. Its impossible
its impossible to you not everyone ,u jx have to develop ur self control.it aint food
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 01, 2015
Sunxylove:
its impossible to you not everyone ,u jx have to develop ur self control.it aint food

~ Imagine you are schooling in the states and you've been separated from your boyfriend for close to 11 months .
Yet you are surrounded by hot males in school who approach you daily....
Unless the person is deceiving him or herself, you'd surely get tired of putting your fingers in your pusssy and wankinng and give in to one of em' to satisfy your sexual urges. ...

Its easier for a virgin who doesn't know how sex feels like to be celibate than for someone who has had sex before and knows the sweetness you get from it.
So Don't tell me about self-control ... You can't have self control for 11 months.. That's a fairytale.
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by magabounce(m): 4:56pm On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

[size=30pt]The Son Of Mark[/size]
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by NiRfreak(m): 5:10pm On May 01, 2015
falconey:
my GF is currently doing most of these things and its giving me lots of headache( for now).

Especially the besty( a male), she walk around with him in school almost every second and I get 30minutes to be or talk to her in 2-3days.

cool
falconey:
[color=#006600] my GF is currently doing most of these things and its giving me lots of headache( for now).

Especially the besty( a male), she walk around with him in school almost every second and I get 30minutes to be or talk to her in 2-3days.

cool
[/color]
falconey:
my GF is currently doing most of these things and its giving me lots of headache( for now).

cool
look for other girls and break up with her.if u cant spend more time with other gals
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by falconey(m): 5:14pm On May 01, 2015
NiRfreak:
[/color] look for other girls and break up with her.if u cant spend more time with other gals

[color=#006600]hmmmm I have that in mind but I love her so much.

For the past 2 days now I have stop showing much affection and talkless, if I want to talk is about academics or something else.
cool
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by Nobody: 5:18pm On May 01, 2015
Yeah no 5 is obvious and it's unisex tinz sad sad

Girls ll change ONLY when they are ready to. You can't force them and can't kill them... tongue
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by 30ammy(f): 5:24pm On May 01, 2015
Hmmmm lol
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by emitheo(m): 5:24pm On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Women cannot outsmart guys
like me.
WORD
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by emitheo(m): 5:29pm On May 01, 2015
falconey:

U know wat bro? 2 d other she's hanging out with,u 2 is her bestie..
Shun dat gal cos she has banged dat guy(bestie) alrdy.
cool
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by NgwaManNaija4LF(m): 5:35pm On May 01, 2015
vjsmiles:
[b] A lack of trust can doom a perfectly good relationship to failure. Still, if you have good reasons for suspecting that your girlfriend is cheating on you, then the sooner you know, the better. wink
here are some signs which individually may not prove your gf is cheating on you. But if you can identify one or two of these signs in your relationship, the chances are good your gf is cheating on you. undecided

1.she doesn’t answer certain phone calls when you’re around. They look especially panicked when the phone rings.

2.You notice a sudden change in their appearance, or they have an increased concern about how they look. Your gf probably has a new “reason” to look great, and that person is the most likely the one they’re cheating with."na this one pain me pass angry
let's analyze this part...
*when she wants to visit you *
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQAuNMD73Kkf7xNFXinNHfyUTf8gujdAMzDTDRIEQsO_tecs3Dv[/img]
* when she wants to visit brother mattew undecided *
[img]http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhIq2Blf50VEsRIvIKrgoJwcGonHKXjfglm-7Zde1LEp4C6Dewug[/img] angry angry
imagine wickedness!! ...
this is a pure sign...watch out!!

3.she begins to be increasingly critical of you, or blames you for cheating, even when you haven’t. This is a way of putting you on the defensive and making them feel better about what they are doing.

4.she hangs around with a “new best friend” of the opposite sex a lot, or spends time with his/her ex, but claims nothing is happening.nothing ko best friend ki lo de ?

5.She won’t let you anywhere near her phone and has it on lock down with the customized fingerprint phone lock grin*in this case na only her fingerprints fit open the phone grin*
brotherly ask your girlfriend what she is hiding angry

the above indicators are all meant to be warning signs. However, don’t turn your relationship into a situation where you feel you have to play detective. But if you notice multiple changes in behavior, routine or personality of the one you feel you love, and not just isolated incidences, you should confront them about these signs. You should always trust first, but don’t ignore red flags. Still, you can’t always trust your “gut feeling.” Sometimes it’s just jealously and insecurity creeping in. If you can’t trust someone over time, don’t date them. Remember, too much drama in your life is very destructive.
cheers... smiley[/b]

Bro, I gave you the 30th likes and 10th shares because all you're on point,but I don't care because I will only go for a virgin Nigerian girl or marry in Iran.

1 Like

Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by TheSonOfMark(m): 5:40pm On May 01, 2015
magabounce:
[size=30pt]The Son Of Mark[/size]
Yes Monsieur?
Re: 5 Sure Signs Your Girlfriend Is Cheating... by vjsmiles: 5:40pm On May 01, 2015
NgwaManNaija4LF:

Bro, I gave you the 30th likes and 10th shares because all you're on point,but I don't care because I will only go for a virgin Nigerian girl or marry in Iran.
[size=14pt] lol...funny guy grin [/size]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ladies, How Do You Feel When A Random Guy Woos You On The Street? / Share Your Bad Kiss Experiences Here / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.