Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,179 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:22 AM

Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) (3647 Views)

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Biafran Struggle Through The Eyes Of Julius Nyerere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 6:42am On May 01, 2015
Nyerere Anyim was born on the 25th April, in the year of Nigeria’s Independence in Jos, Plateau state to the family of Elder Herbert and (Late) Deaconess Roseline Anyim of Agburuike Isiugwu Obingwa LGA Abia State, Nyerere Chinenye Anyim’s life clearly manifests and depicts  EQUITY and FAIRNESS which posits his orientation, actions and life endeavors.

EDUCATION: Nyerere had his early education in Jos with excellent academic records. A graduate of Accounting a field in which he has  reached the academic zenith, Nyerere is a certified public Accountant; A fellow of the African Business School; A chartered member of the Nigerian Institute of  Management; Fellow of the Institute of Fraud Examiners; A consultant and Financial Analyst.

WORK AND PROFESSIONAL EXPERIENCE:
Equipped with sound academic and professional knowledge, Nyerere has over two decades of cognate business and working experience in both financial and private sectors of the economy. A director in one of the business organizations and presently sits at top a conglomerate of Business Empire; The Rochas Group Managing Director. He has carved a niche for himself in the business world dint of his trust in God. Hard work, Dedication, Honesty, Commitment and Accountability.

SERVICE AND HONOURS:
An Altruist, a Philanthropist, Politician, Prolific writer and a firm believer in the service of God and humanity. His numerous  scholarship, youth and women empowerment programs and community infrastructural development projects speak for themselves. 

As a gospel artist, Nyerere connects soul to God through music. He inspired the Divine Agenda, with a mission to bring Hope at last to the people of Nigeria. He has numerous distinguished academic awards both locally and internationally. He is the Chairman Abia State Red Cross, a Trustee as well as the Secretary of Rochas Foundation Incorporated. He believes in service Above Self as his philosophy.

Dr Nyerere is so much loved by his people NdiNgwa and the entire Igbo nation,it could be recalled that he reccomded Gen Buhari to Eze Ikonne for Chieftaincy title.

Married to his beloved wife, Chioma and graciously blessed with gifted children. Their lives are living proof of what God can do. Nyerere is set to serve his people- Nigeria as Secratory General of Fedration.

Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Nobody: 6:48am On May 01, 2015
Source?
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 6:53am On May 01, 2015
Credible APC Source @equalizer
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by asha80(m): 7:01am On May 01, 2015
Keep deceiving yourself op...
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 7:06am On May 01, 2015
asha80:
Keep deceiving yourself op...
Onye iro Ndingwa 1 of Nairaland
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by asha80(m): 7:09am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Onye iro Ndingwa 1 of Nairaland
wait what concerns ngwa what we are discussing here?are you even an apc person?so your concern for nyerere is just because he is ngwa?lol abeg this is national politics not abia politics...nyerere is not in any view of sgf position and you know that
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Nobody: 7:24am On May 01, 2015
Oh, wrong thread. Sorry I missed road undecided
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 7:36am On May 01, 2015
asha80:
wait what concerns ngwa what we are discussing here?are you even an apc person?so your concern for nyerere is just because he is ngwa?lol abeg this is national politics not abia politics...nyerere is not in any view of sgf position and you know that
it is not about ngwa but it is all about the right man who can unify Nigeria and you know Dr Nyerere is the answer
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Nobody: 9:09am On May 01, 2015
OP, so the criteia to be SGF now is that the person must be a baby elephant and have Anyim as his name?
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 9:11am On May 01, 2015
20pounds:
OP, so the criteia to be SGF now is that the person must be a baby elephant and have Anyim as his name?
Read his profile and tell me why he is not the right man for the post
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Nobody: 9:12am On May 01, 2015
I don't want anyone who bears the name "Anyim" to be SFG.
Enough is enough!! angry
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 9:15am On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
I don't want anyone who bears the name "Anyim" to be SFG.

Enough is enough!! angry
Hahahaha,So na by name ?
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 9:16am On May 01, 2015
lalasticlala Sir! As usual,your people are loyal
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by jaybee3(m): 9:17am On May 01, 2015
20pounds:
Chineke meeeee

Phew!
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Nobody: 9:17am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Hahahaha,So na by name ?
Ngige all the way!
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 9:23am On May 01, 2015
Hehehe! Are there not slim and smart people in the east This man is the same size with pius anyim. Choi! Same frog neck with big head and wide mouth join with fat lips.

Eboes and amoeba shape. Deformity in their gene is just too much, if they are too fat with big head they will definately be dwarf with small and flat head.
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 9:23am On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
Ngige all the way!
Ngige is a medical doctor,I think Minister of Health will be ok for Ngige. Anyim Nyerere is a seasoned administrator ,Nigeria needs him at the centre to be able to run effectively. I urge you to support him
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Nobody: 9:29am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Ngige is a medical doctor,I think Minister of Health will be ok for Ngige. Anyim Nyerere is a seasoned administrator ,Nigeria needs him at the centre to be able to run effectively. I urge you to support him
you are trying to play Ngwa politics and think it works that way.
I am from Imo state but I support Ngige who is from Anambra.

This is not the time to be clannish. Carry your Ngwa supremacy and shove it down your throat.

It is Ngige or no one!
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 9:32am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:

Doctor by certificate, does he even know how to inject cyringe Don't they have any smart and good looking for the post Must it be dwarf or hipopo with coconut head
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 9:35am On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:

Someone should tell me how these Igbos would live and survive together as biafrans

South east should be south east, which one is imo and anambra again
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Nobody: 9:39am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Someone should tell me how these Igbos would live and survive together as biafrans

South east should be south east, which one is imo and anambra again
I don't get you. Come again? angry
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 9:40am On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
you are trying to play Ngwa politics and think it works that way.

This is not the time to be clannish. Carry your Ngwa supremacy and shove it down your throat.

It is Ngige or no one!
You see your life... So Anyim who's was the former Deputy National Chairman of APC is not good enough to be SGF? Ok kontiniu diaris God oh
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 9:43am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Doctor by certificate, does he even know how to inject cyringe Don't they have any smart and good looking for the post Must it be dwarf or hipopo with coconut head
emm,but doctor na doctor abi he don return his certificate to medical school?
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 9:47am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
emm,but doctor na doctor abi he don return his certificate to medical school?

We don't need doctor by certificate to occupy the post. We need intelligent and smart doctor as minister of health.
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 9:50am On May 01, 2015
JackBaueress1:
I don't get you. Come again? angry

What is the difference between imo and anambra
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 9:51am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

We don't need doctor by certificate to occupy the post. We need intelligent and smart doctor as minister of health.
But does the minister of health go to hospitals to treat and attend to patients?
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 9:55am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
But does the minister of health go to hospitals to treat and attend to patients?

Professionalism, ethos and ethics are needed.
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 10:04am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Professionalism, ethos and ethics are needed.
Professionalism ethos and ethics were the core values Ngige upheld when he declined Abacha's order to kill Obasonjo with injection. Ngige is a professional to the core,I"ll like GMB to appoint him as Minister of Health
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 10:11am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Professionalism ethos and ethics were the core values Ngige upheld when he declined Abacha's order to kill Obasonjo with injection. Ngige is a professional to the core,I"ll like GMB to appoint him as Minister of Health

Declining abacha's order to kill does not make him a professional in his field. There are many young and talented people who can handle the potfolio more than ngige.
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by xtanburg: 10:15am On May 01, 2015
I'm routing for Dr. NYERERE .

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 10:16am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Declining abacha's order to kill does not make him a professional in his field. There are many young and talented people who can handle the potfolio more than ngige.
Young and talented you say! When Buhari at 73 won an election,what has age got to do with performance and service delivery in politics?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Take On Pastor Adeboye Donating Ambulance To Israel - Cramjones / BREAKING: Senate Resolves Crisis / Pictured: Femi Fani-kayode Shows Off His Ghanaian Wife Who Is A Pastor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.