Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,484 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) (3660 Views)

Anyim Pius Anyim Seeks Buhari's Protection: 'They Are After Me' / Anyim Pius Under Investigation For Funding Pro-Biafra Activities - Sahara Report / Biafran Struggle Through The Eyes Of Julius Nyerere. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by ki02020(m): 10:17am On May 01, 2015
Honestly I prefer ONU
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 10:22am On May 01, 2015
Ishilove seun Seun lalasticlala I greet you all in the name of God. Happy workers day to you all.
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 10:26am On May 01, 2015
xtanburg:
I'm routing for Dr. NYERERE .
He is just the right man for that position. He's not power hungry,he's eloquent and charismatic. Buhari needs his kinds at the center
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 10:31am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Young and talented you say! When Buhari at 73 won an election,what has age got to do with performance and service delivery in politics?

Buhari had contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria in the past and that's what earned him the post, ngige had been handling different positions with nothing to show for, let this pot belly rest and shop for better people.
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 10:36am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Buhari had contributed immensely to the development of Nigeria in the past and that's what earned him the post, ngige had been handling different positions with nothing to show for, let this pot belly rest and shop for better people.
Hehee so Ngige failed as a governor ans lawmaker?
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 10:41am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Hehee so Ngige failed as a governor ans lawmaker?

He failed woefully and that's why he lost the both gubernatorial and senatorial elections.

Okorocha contested and won under the same platform in the same region, so don't tell me ibos voted him out because of their hate for Apc.

This big headed fool is a failure.

1 Like

Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 10:47am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

He failed woefully and that's why he lost the both gubernatorial and senatorial elections.

Okorocha contested and won under the same platform in the same region, so don't tell me ibos voted him out because of their hate for Apc.

This big headed fool is a failure.
Don't let FreeGlobe catch you,Ngige is her oga. But how you see Dr Nyerere,won't he deliver as SGF?
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 10:57am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Don't let FreeGlobe catch you,Ngige is her oga. But how you see Dr Nyerere,won't he deliver as SGF?

Nigeria remains the same with these set of people, it is so glaring that the baby elephant is out to enrich his filled pocket. His profile speaks much of him, buhari should look out for the smart and decent candidate among ibo for the post and if he couldn't find any, he should please shift the search to other region.
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Nobody: 11:00am On May 01, 2015
Every time Ngwa this, Ngwa that.... U don't portray the Ngwa clan in a good light.
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by Ponponkon: 11:00am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Nigeria remains the same with these set of people, it is so glaring that the baby elephant is out to enrich his filled pocket. His profile speaks much of him, buhari should look out for the smart and decent candidate among ibo for the post and if he finds couldn't, he should please shift the search to other region.
Hahaha,this man,u dey worry o. Dr Anyim Nyerere is not a bad person,let's try him first
Re: Opinion: The Incoming SGF Should be Dr Anyim Nyerere (photo) by cyril83(m): 11:07am On May 01, 2015
Ponponkon:
Hahaha,this man,u dey worry o. Dr Anyim Nyerere is not a bad person,let's try him first

Ok i hear you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nyesom Wike, Patience Jonathan In N180bn UBEC Fraud / Ekwueme,clark Others Slam Buhari Over Biased Appointments,anti-graft Wat / Nigerians Will Appreciate Me When I Leave Office – Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.