Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,967 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:09 AM

APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu (30977 Views)

APC Reveals Why Crisis Rocks PDP / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Bevista: 9:16am On May 01, 2015
themilanway:
What is too difficult or too impossible from all of this?What is the federal government complaining about?
d. Provide a brief over-view of CBN, NNPC, NCC, Customs and FIRS.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Bevista: 9:19am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why is the information at the public domain, and why are they asking PDP for suggestion on how to fix the problems, I think they won election promising magical changes and now are asking for advise.
The Terms Of References is not for the FG, it is for Buhari's TC. They are the ones to review FG TC report and make recommendations/suggestions to the new government.

12 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by stepo707: 9:20am On May 01, 2015
There are 2 sides to every story

3 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by wachakuta(m): 9:24am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why is the information at the public domain, and why are they asking PDP for suggestion on how to fix the problems, I think they won election promising magical changes and now are asking for advise.

This My people is a Product of NIGHT SCHOOL...

18 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by efilefun(m): 9:37am On May 01, 2015
You no suppose follow that AKOTO man ooo but anyways sha One Nigeria. We all want a Nigeria that we can come back to and be proud of.
Pheals:
well let me give u presidential pardon

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by ibnjarir93(m): 10:29am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Who asked PDP for suggestions? It isn't surprising that you are a fan of GEJ because you share many things in common, most notably, cluelessness and mediocrity.

20 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by coldFLARES1(m): 10:33am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Do kindly recall your brain from its deserved vacation if you must comment. Haba! Govt dey mumu, u sef dey join dem?

16 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by fanysteve: 10:52am On May 01, 2015
quote author=wachakuta post=33299929]Pls fellow o Nigerians don't let sentiments blind u, is dis how a parallel govt is formed??

The truth is we r so use to a useless govt we dont even know what a serious govt looks like[/quote]GMB one Chance
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by fanysteve: 10:53am On May 01, 2015
coldFLARES1:
Do kindly recall your brain from its deserved vacation if you must comment. Haba! Govt dey mumu, u sef dey join dem?
shut up you fool,GMB ONE CHANCE
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 10:53am On May 01, 2015
Chai Billyonaire, if this thread enter front page, your career don spoil for Nairaland

19 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by omonnakoda: 10:54am On May 01, 2015
I don't think they like the word CHANGE. They would have preferred transformation grin

5 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by babasanti: 10:55am On May 01, 2015
If you believe this crap as the reason, then my yanch get sense pass u

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by tunde1200(m): 10:56am On May 01, 2015
grin grin grin grin

Pheals:
well let me give u presidential pardon
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Sweetguy25: 10:56am On May 01, 2015
Why should they provide an overview of CBN? I don't understand.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 10:59am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

GEJ has learnt that people/Nigerians don't need a pampering President. Though he learnt it the hard way..

That's why all this rubbish is happening. Wetin be " suggest quick fix " ?

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by magabounce(m): 11:00am On May 01, 2015
You're forgetting looting and corruption has blocked the thinking faculty
Make dem hire prof to run d show for dem na!!!!

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by anonimi: 11:01am On May 01, 2015
Can we compare this with the Fayemi/Fayose ToR for their Transition committee
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2015
When you don't admit there is a problem. How can you solve it?

I am sure the "Quick Fix" Suggestion is irrelevant. Jona and his cronies are actually living luxury and not governing.

GEJ hero my foot

3 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by philips70(m): 11:01am On May 01, 2015
We all know the PDP is so jittery about the intentions of the APC. Right from the presidential primaries of the APC till throughout the campaigns they have seen a very organized set up devoid of all their acts since 1999. The moves GMB has taken since after the elections and his body language puts them in a panic mode. I bet you they are so scared the APC will make Nigerians forget any party like PDP ever existed. But the deed was already done March 28th.

Am just imagining the kind of bedroom fights Mama Peace and president Jonathan will be having since the announcements of the results. I know she must have called him worse names than any Nigerian has ever given him. I don't even want to mention. That speech of yesterday was meant to regain some lost grounds with Mama Peace. On the other hand the president must have quarreled her she caused more than half of the problems which to me is very true. Chaii, the remnants of Aso Rock rent seekers go don separate fight tire.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 11:01am On May 01, 2015
Its normal for them to complain, the system is so messed up and they themselves dont have any idea whats happening. Only to loot and loot.

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 11:05am On May 01, 2015
anonimi:
Can we compare this with the Fayemi/Fayose ToR for their Transition committee
Did Fayose complain to you? Did Fayemi accuse him of forming a parallel government?

You always like to go off point.

8 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by anonimi: 11:06am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

When you get appointed based on FAKE

- qualification,
- experience and
- interview

what else do we expect? grin grin

Baba One Chance indeed!
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Bencofi: 11:06am On May 01, 2015
Ds is wht is giving dem a lot of truble to review since, hmmmmmmm let us seat and watch how dey will use criticism to role d country. grin

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by omekz(m): 11:06am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
read with understanding thou jonathanian

9 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by anonimi: 11:08am On May 01, 2015
philips70:
Am just imagining the kind of bedroom fights Mama Peace and president Jonathan will be having since the announcements of the results.

Did you wonder about the fights Fayemi & his wife had in the multi-billion naira bedroom of Ekiti state house also

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by adino(m): 11:08am On May 01, 2015
wachakuta:
In the aftermath of the outgoing Peoples Democratic Party-led Federal Government’ call to the President-elect, Muhammadu Buhari, to mind against utterances and actions that seem to indicate he is running a parallel government, the All Progressives Congress, APC, has published the contentious terms of reference, which elicited the warning.

[size=15pt]e. Suggest “quick fixes” which will result in tangible, visible and practical measures so that CHANGE will be seen after 30 days, after 100 days, after 6 months of the Administration taking office.[/size]

http://www.informationng.com/2015/05/apc-reveals-transition-committees-terms-of-reference-that-earned-buhari-fg-rebuke.html

So it is PGEJ that will now suggest and provide quick fix for them It is obvious apc has no agenda and knowledge of how to manage Nigeria. The only agenda they had was to remove PGEJ, and now their eyes are clear.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by TheFreeOne: 11:08am On May 01, 2015
(2). Counter policy measures being implemented in the Niger Delta to deal with unrest and major economic crimes in the area. In particular, the status of the Amnesty Programme.

"Major economic crimes"

APC & Buhari should thread softly with their so-called 'terms of reference'
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by hassan85(m): 11:09am On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
if u attended a higher intitution at al, when u write ur thesis or project, dont u 'RECOMMEND'?? stop talking like a tort.

8 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 11:09am On May 01, 2015
Why should an outgoing administration be so bothered about a parallel government, unless they are not sincere about handing over power.

The next few weeks will be a roller coaster ride, tighten your seat belts.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Protest Against Wike In Abuja For Killing Of Police Officers In Rivers Rerun / Osun Guber : APC Shares N500 To Market Women, Okada Riders And Artisans (VIDEO) / Ishaq Bello, Nigeria Nominee To ICC, Rejected After Securing 5 Out Of 110 Votes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.