Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu (30971 Views)

APC Reveals Why Crisis Rocks PDP / List Of Members Of The Presidential Transition Committee / Fani-kayode Sponsors Protest Against Gen. Buhari In UK – APC Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by lekandauda1234: 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
Bevista:
d. Provide a brief over-view of CBN, NNPC, NCC, Customs and FIRS.
Did you read the words "brief overview". Maybe i should educate you it means summarize what the hand over notes says about the parastatal listed.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by jaybee(f): 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why is the information at the public domain, and why are they asking PDP for suggestion on how to fix the problems, I think they won election promising magical changes and now are asking for advise.

Boy why can't you just apologize for this mess you put yourself into and avoid these unending deserved condemnation?

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by jaybee3(m): 12:26pm On May 01, 2015
jaybee:

shocked shocked shocked

Identify yaself tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:27pm On May 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

cheesy
I stepped out and I am back to tackle the inexperience of the #BabaoneChance disciples. Where are they at ?
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by funmilade4real(m): 12:28pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
While I was away I discovered some mor0ns representing your Change party had been having a field day. Some opine that this document is seeking recommendations for the APC Transition Committee. Based on your conjecture, WHY WOULD APC request for suggestions on how to move the country forward from a Transition committee ? Does it mean that this inexperience mafioso gang called APC is less than clueless ? Are they ill-prepared to handle the issues on ground ? On what ground did they bid for a Presidency, when they had NO CLUE how to move ahead.

I await your response before moving forward to tackle the other #BabaOneChance Disciples.

You are the most cluesless on NL

4 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by demio007: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
This Term of reference is for Buhari's team and not for both team. but if for both team i have some problem with it. which i listed below

a -- Make a lot of sense
b -- Make sense
c -1- Make sense
-2- Make sense small (records are there in CBN)
-3- Make sense
-4- Outstanding contractual obligation (sensible) but ability to meet obligation?
(This is incoming government responsibility; u wanted power and said the present is clueless)
-5- Sensible

Undertake assessment of security

-1- Counter-insurgency measure- sensible (but proffer your own solution since we voted you in to do a better job)
-2- Niger delta (unrest, economic crimes and amnesty program) make sense small (for major crimes, when you come on board, you need to find out yourself
-3- Readiness of Police and others? kai APC!! You said and we know the police are not ready, so pls don’t ask stupid question

d -- That’s ok
e -- Suggest? (That’s is a taboo. senseless question to ask) "Quick fixes"? From said Clueless? Shows you guys are not prepared at all
so that CHANGE will be seen in 30,100 and .... ( is this a joke?) PDP to help you run your govt? Madness in Political Arena

f -- Good point. But is none comes, that’s not an excuse to failure

g -- This is Thumb-down. Time cannot be dictated to a sitting government.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:30pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
I stepped out and I am back to tackle the inexperience of the #BabaoneChance disciples. Where are they at ?
You don mess up big time.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by fadhill: 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
obuduman:
Apc is asking from the present government that they claimed is a failure to advise them?i am sure they were not sure of winning the elections cos if they were they shouldn't be asking such rather hit the ground and start running
after may 29 cos change is what we need
Do you take time to read the terms of reference as published by APC. If you can't comprehend, APC is asking it's transition team to advice and recommend for quick fix.

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by MazadoGoodman: 12:32pm On May 01, 2015
adino:

So it is PGEJ that will now suggest and provide quick fix for them It is obvious apc has no agenda and knowledge of how to manage Nigeria. The only agenda they had was to remove PGEJ, and now their eyes are clear.

See this one... So, eagerly displaying your gift of lack of comprehension in public without shame, and even frothing at the mouth. FYI the ToR is for the APC's Transition Committee.

On the other hand, you seem to suggest that should the APC's government genuinely ask for positive inputs from outside the APC, Nigerians should not respond, abi?

Most times, be quick to read/listen and understand but slow to comment.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by AgentOfAllah: 12:33pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Why is the information at the public domain, and why are they asking PDP for suggestion on how to fix the problems, I think they won election promising magical changes and now are asking for advise.

This is "terms of reference" for Buhari's transition committee. The instructions are for the incoming government's transition committee to act upon, not for the outgoing one. The instructions can only be implemented after they must have retrieved certain materials like the MDAs reports from the outgoing govt. I'm guessing the friction arises because the incoming is pulling pressure on the outgoing to provide the reports on time.

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by BlueMurder(m): 12:34pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

Are you too ashamed of yourself to modify your garbage? Or are you waiting till Christ's second coming to do that? Tomorrow, you'll open your odoriferous orifice wide to call others illiterates. Do you now see that you are the illiterate here?

My advice to you: quit all that pseudo-intellectualism of yours (same advice to that crayon fellow); then recall what we were all taught in Primary School (assuming you attended a good one): Read a passage thoroughly and understand it, before attempting to analyze or answer questions based on it. The advice is free

5 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

You don mess up big time.
I actually am appalled by the collective lack of wisdom of the Babaonechance gang. An experimental and inexperience party called APC; has made a glorious mess of itself. On what ground did this party seek Presidency, when it was a transition committee that will recommend the solution to malaise way-laying us as a country. My question remains; Was there no framework on how this gang of angry old men was going to solve our problems ? How qualified are the aged men in that committee to steer our destiny as a people. You nematodes need mental adjustments. To even tender that document to the PDP transition committee is clearly exposition of inexperience and of incompetency.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Joeoku78: 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
shame to jonathan and his failed PDP govt. What makes this as parallel govt PDP is crying about. The APC has a strong blueprint programme to develop and to be imbibed by nigerians. It is regrettable that jonathan has nothing to offer to nigerians since six yrs except stealing and looting of public fund. The man that knows how to govern nigeria has won a landslide victory at the polls and jonathan is crying on seeing his transitional blueprint. I mean APC blueprint that is tangible for the good of the nation.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by jaybee3(m): 12:36pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
While I was away I discovered some mor0ns representing your Change party had been having a field day. Some opine that this document is seeking recommendations for the APC Transition Committee. Based on your conjecture, WHY WOULD APC request for suggestions on how to move the country forward from a Transition committee ? Does it mean that this inexperience mafioso gang called APC is less than clueless ? Are they ill-prepared to handle the issues on ground ? On what ground did they bid for a Presidency, when they had NO CLUE how to move ahead.

I await your response before moving forward to tackle the other #BabaOneChance Disciples.

Dumbfvck, if you are familiar with project management then you will understand the rationale behind having a ToR.
The APC transition committee are tasked (Project) with receiving a formal handover from the outgoing government.
The APC party requires their transition committee to provide answers to questions in their ToR and subsequently provide options with regards to having a seamless productive transition for consideration for the incoming government

Last bullet: Stop engaging and commenting on things beyond your depth

8 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by hahn(m): 12:37pm On May 01, 2015
I believe they are referring to the 400,000 barrels of crude oil that goes missing DAILY. Isn't that a MAJOR crime?

TheFreeOne:

APC & Buhari should thread softly with their so-called 'terms of reference'
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Reptyle(m): 12:38pm On May 01, 2015
soonest:
Did obasanjo hand over to Yaradua? What does the constitution say in that regards. For Christ sake it's GEJ prerogative to do a hand over or not. For you to dictate terms of hand over and even giving an ultimate is unacceptable at all. All the agencies have perm secs who will furnish GMB led govt every info he needs. I blame GEJ, his gentlemanness is to a fault.

It is not GEJ's prerogative to do a hand over. Nigeria is not his personal business to do with as he pleases. There are things for which he could be put on trial and jailed if not properly and clearly documented and handed over. The reason for setting up transition committees on both the outgoing and incoming sides of government is to ensure that there is a smooth hand over of affairs. The mandate of 2 weeks was issued to the APC's transition committee. Why is that such a big deal?

2 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 01, 2015
AgentOfAllah:

This is "terms of reference" for Buhari's transition committee. The instructions are for the incoming government's transition committee to act upon, not for the outgoing one. The instructions can only be implemented after they must have retrieved certain materials like the MDAs reports from the outgoing govt. I'm guessing the friction arises because the incoming is pulling pressure on the outgoing to provide the reports on time.

That sounds clear to me now. And I hope these children of anger will allow the PDP to transition peacefully while they wait for May 29 to stabilize the price of crude oil.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by jaybee3(m): 12:44pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
I actually am appalled by the collective lack of wisdom of the Babaonechance gang. An experimental and inexperience party called APC; has made a glorious mess of itself. On what ground did this party seek Presidency, when it was a transition committee that will recommend the solution to malaise way-laying us as a country. My question remains; Was there no framework on how this gang of angry old men was going to solve our problems ? How qualified are the aged men in that committee to steer our destiny as a people. You nematodes need mental adjustments. To even tender that document to the PDP transition committee is clearly exposition of inexperience and of incompetency.
I really can't believe you are displaying this much ignorance on a public forum

let me help you out a bit.

The transition committee are supposed to recommend quick fixes to problems identified during the formal handover by their counterparts (The current government’s transition committee members).
This is the simple reason why they employed technocrats that will be able to identify pertinent issues and subsequently proffer quick fixes to solve them so the transition can be seamless.

Geeezzzzzz

Don’t let me catch you run your mouth on this forum again

6 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by peleson: 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
U say gej lead fg is not working yet u want him to give u blueprint on how to run a government! Apc is simply not ready
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Reptyle(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:

Your insults do not change the fact that you displayed an obvious lack of comprehension of the import of the terms of references issued to the APC transition committee. Be humble enough to accept your error and move forward from there.

3 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by HisMajesty1(m): 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=Billyonaire post=33309336]

That sounds clear to me now. And I hope these children of anger will allow the PDP to transition peacefully while they wait for May 29 to stabilize the price of crude oil.[/quote/]
If It took you 3hours 50 minutes to understand a write-up written in plain lucid English... I'm curios to know how you ever became a 'Virtual' Billionaire.

5 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:45pm On May 01, 2015
jaybee3:

I really can't believe you are displaying this much ignorance on a public forum

let me help you out a bit.

The transition committee are supposed to recommend quick fixes to problems identified during the formal handover by their counterparts (The current government’s transition committee members).
This is the simple reason why they employed technocrats that will be able to identify pertinent issues and subsequently proffer quick fixes to solve them so the transition can be seamless.

Geeezzzzzz

Don’t let me catch you run your mouth on this forum again
Stop being insultive kid.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:47pm On May 01, 2015
Reptyle:

Your insults do not change the fact that you displayed an obvious lack of comprehension of the import of the terms of references issued to the APC transition committee. Be humble enough to accept your error and move forward from there.
You had a field day, you clearly had a reason to throw the punches. And that was the worst you could do.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by jaybee3(m): 12:47pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
Stop being insultive kid.

You are only getting a dose of your own medicine bro

3 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:48pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
The terms are for the transition committees (both of them) the solution part is for the Buhari committee to give quick fix suggestions to the incoming government.
The buhari committee was not set up to just received papers, they study and give recommendations.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:50pm On May 01, 2015
Reptyle:

To what end ? Does it wipe away the wanton show of anxiety and inexperience from the APC ? Today is May 1. We have 28 days to stabilize the price of crude oil. So I advise you guys to stop heating up the polity. Election is over. Stop begging for suggestions on how to move forward. I expected the party to have had magical solutions to our problems before vying for the office of the Presidency.

1 Like

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:51pm On May 01, 2015
Obiagelli:

The terms are for the transition committees (both of them) the solution part is for the Buhari committee to give quick fix suggestions to the incoming government.
The buhari committee was not set up to just received papers, they study and give recommendations.
For the first time, you sound reasonable. Keep it up, and somehow we might share kolanuts.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Harmony10: 12:51pm On May 01, 2015
I have read several comments on this subject matter and, I am particularly pained seeing some comment.

In my opinion I do not see anything wrong:

- If a successor ask a Predecessor for advice/suggestion. That is the right and professional thing to do. If the latter is sincere about service to its people there shouldn't be any problem with that. The truth is the people (electorate) is the most important factor in this equation, not any of these politicians. We should not side any of our leaders to the point that we forget to be objective, reasonable, realistic.

The Electorate are the BOSS but we behave like the Servants. We should make our leaders answerable and accountable to us. We should make our leaders compete and confront (of fight if need be) themselves to please us. To achieve this we need 2 forget about our differences - like tribe, religion etc and see issues from the objective angle.

I support any move by incoming govt to ensure it perform it's civic duties to the letter. Success is a process and it shld not b truncated a the point of transition.

I like the way GMB have been addressing the outing Generation. He has not addressed GEJ has a failure but that PDP has failed in the last last 16years - which puts Obasanjo, Yar Adua and GEJ including the least of leaders in the party structure into the picture. BTW failure is not fatal it only means you didn't get it right due to factors such as experience&exposure, magnitude of challenges, availability of resources, ur starting point/background. If that is d case you take a bow and allow other people try their luck. This how to reason objectively.

The truth is if we want real changes in Nigeria, we need to act rightly esp our leaders. The Govt belongs 2 every1 of us, dos in govt are only representing us. Those in govt are not in their father's House rather in Govt. If they are in their FATHERS' HOUSE they can do wh@ dey LIKE but if they want to remain in GOVT HOUSE they must do wh@ is RIGHT

Abeg make we gather one voice to demand for just from our leaders!!!

[/b]

people

3 Likes

Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by deependemocracy: 12:51pm On May 01, 2015
its this simple... behind the scenes ultimatums are being give the Jonathan Govt. they both must work together for a peaceful transition
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:52pm On May 01, 2015
Billyonaire:
For the first time, you sound reasonable. Keep it up, and somehow we might share kolanuts.
Okay, thanks cheesy
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 01, 2015
jaybee3:

You are only getting a dose of your own medicine bro

I agree. I can be hard atimes at your party's immaturity, but its for common good. A better Nigeria is for all Nigerians. APC government should stop taking us for a ride. It is time to work, no time to find who to blame. All I see is blame game. Very childish.
Re: APC Reveals Transition Committee’s Terms Of Reference That Earned Buhari FG Rebu by olance(m): 12:57pm On May 01, 2015
A clueless government will always antagonize anything called change because the word is alien to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

President Buhari Arrives Burkina Faso For ECOWAS Summit (PHOTOS) / Akintoye: Awolowo Told Me Yoruba, Igbo Must Work Together For Freedom / Buhari In Phone Call With Bisi Akande Over Wife’s Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.