Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,304 members, 7,811,899 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:46 PM

She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? (4994 Views)

What Is Wrong With This Girl. What Does She Want Me To Do? / Ladies. Watch Your Tongue. I Stopped Caring For Her After She Said This / When Your Bride doesn't Want You To Fall Into Temptation (PhotoD (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
The same thing my now ex told me earlier earlier
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Ruttashobolwa(m): 9:33pm On May 01, 2015
Actions speak loudly than words..that is the evidence that she still want you but you don't understand her...when woman tetells you that she hates you ...just remove the word hate and put word love....!

I will reap this words!

"You need four brains to understand Women........"
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by happyjuliet(f): 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
She till cares a lot cool
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Heineken(m): 10:29pm On May 01, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Here's the thing: She calls to find out how miserable you are without. It's an ingrained vanity of women - they constantly seek reassurances of their value. Their self-worth depends on how much you show you need them.
Let me guess: When she calls you tell your worries, how sad you are and avoid talking about what she needs. How miserable of you! Just what she called to hearsmiley.
Endeavour to let her know you're happy without her, indirectly that is. wink

am always feeling your comments bro.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 11:53pm On May 01, 2015
Ladybluecash:
i knw u stil av feelins for her nd u r redy to let d new gal go for her sake, i told u sme tin is happenin wit me ryt nw, even as i am writin ds my ex stil calls nd i am nt takin hs call cos i am wit anada guy tho not my boyfrnd,,, bt dat doesnt stop d way i care abt him cos i care for him,,,, u shud tak her calls nd talk to her neutrally dnt involv any emotional talks,,, abt ur birthday hmmmm dat one is tough cos if u invite her, knw it dat u r avin two ladis by ur syd,, for d fact dat d both of u r more into each oda myt mak u do sth stupid wit her,, rememba ur new gal wil b there,, my advice invite her, den tell ur newgal neva to allow u out of her sight dat she shud do dat as a favour for u,,, wit ds u wil realise u can move on witout her nd she wil also realise, she mean notin to u anymore. Den if she wnts to get bak wit u for real ds tym she wil do evrytin possibl to b ur gal again xcept truly she's no longer interested. Tank u

Thank you a million!
I am sorry about your relationship also...hope you are holding up fine smiley
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Nobody: 12:28am On May 02, 2015
yawn, delete all pix of her, messages and pick her call dammit but never answer any personal questions or bring up past history, happened to me and my ex (though we were both AS not cheating). am someone who knows how to get overthings. I simply throw myself into work and alcohol. move on with your life.

NOTE: am 50% certain your new relationship won't work out for two reasons:

1. You dated too early after the break-up
2. You have instilled fear in new gf, what makes her think one day u won't go back ?

Pick the call and answer casually and cut when you don't feel like. What's wrong with today's MEN
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Apina(m): 1:28am On May 02, 2015
Ladybluecash:
i knw u stil av feelins for her nd u r redy to let d new gal go for her sake, i told u sme tin is happenin wit me ryt nw, even as i am writin ds my ex stil calls nd i am nt takin hs call cos i am wit anada guy tho not my boyfrnd,,, bt dat doesnt stop d way i care abt him cos i care for him,,,, u shud tak her calls nd talk to her neutrally dnt involv any emotional talks,,, abt ur birthday hmmmm dat one is tough cos if u invite her, knw it dat u r avin two ladis by ur syd,, for d fact dat d both of u r more into each oda myt mak u do sth stupid wit her,, rememba ur new gal wil b there,, my advice invite her, den tell ur newgal neva to allow u out of her sight dat she shud do dat as a favour for u,,, wit ds u wil realise u can move on witout her nd she wil also realise, she mean notin to u anymore. Den if she wnts to get bak wit u for real ds tym she wil do evrytin possibl to b ur gal again xcept truly she's no longer interested. Tank u
What happens to fuel when u put fire to it? Yeah I cn c u imagining wat d scenario would look like. Ur bday should b a no go area for ur ex, it's time for d captain on board to know her place wit u.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Damayor12(m): 2:42am On May 02, 2015
Invite her to your birthday, Make sure your new girl is with you, if possible, introduce, hi, meet my gf, bla bla, then you focus more attention on ur gf, through out the party.. She'ld get the message and def would stop calling..
She's been calling you to see how you're faring post-breakup.. Cos she cheated, she's trynna make sure she's nice to you, and clear whatever possible 'bad blood' you might feel for her.. fucc.k her

After the birthday, delete everything that has to do with her, even from your bbm or block off from whatsapp, pick calls, talk very straight, not more than a minute or two, till you're totally over her.. probably 2months time and face the new babe

My 2cents!
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Truckpusher(m): 4:23am On May 02, 2015
Gflat:
A relationship of 5years went down the drain few weeks ago. She was cheating on me, but I have forgiven her for that already. I just want the relationship back cry

She later confessed to have fallen inlove with this new guy that she don't think she loves me anymore, she said we have to move on bla,bla,bla...but since then she has been calling

Sometimes I don't feel like picking her calls, she will later say "why didn't you pick my calls naaw" whenever I decided to...she asks questions about my welfare and all that sh*it!

I am just confused now...I need to know whay the hell she wants from me! angry
She wants to keep you as a maga.

My brother flee from her.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Nobody: 8:36am On May 02, 2015
Op with all due respect you sound like an overgrown baby. You mean you cannot take your stand as a man, to tell of a cheater and nurture your new relationship to maturity. Taking your ex back is the worst mistake you will ever make.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by smoothpapuzy(m): 11:24am On May 02, 2015
this shit happened to me 1c. she even told me pump and plain that ' i couldnt foot her bills'. my heart was cold.
tell you the truth, you should be glad she has shown you her real self. she never loved you.
move on happily, pick her call. like me, i pick her calls, chat witg her self but i anytime she starts to talk about us i just let her how glad i am to have gotten ride of a fake person around me.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Ladybluecash(f): 12:42pm On May 02, 2015
Apina:

What happens to fuel when u put fire to it? Yeah I cn c u imagining wat d scenario would look like. Ur bday should b a no go area for ur ex, it's time for d captain on board to know her place wit u.
yeah u r ryt
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Ladybluecash(f): 12:44pm On May 02, 2015
Gflat:

Thank you a million!
I am sorry about your relationship also...hope you are holding up fine smiley
u r welcam, hmmm am doin jos fine bt searchin seriously lol but u av to rememba dat splitin up doesnt mean dat she doesnt lovv u anymore, so b wise nd careful
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by younghartz(m): 2:54pm On May 02, 2015
What a woman needs is a man who can handle her at her worst, not give up on her when she gets real . Yeah, she might get an attitude at times but she doesn't get one for no reason. Honestly, this is the time a woman needs you the most. Reassure her you are not like no good men. On the outside she's pissed, she seems tough, like she can't get hurt. But on the inside she's sad, she's actually vulnerable and she's already hurting. She could tell you she doesn't care but she's just too mad to show it. She could tell you it's over, but that's the last thing she wants. She could be pushing you away, but that's just her way of showing she's scared. Don't give up on her.
Re: She Said She Doesn't Want Me Anymore, But She Still Calls...what Does She Want? by Gflat: 2:57pm On May 09, 2015
younghartz:
What a woman needs is a man who can handle her at her worst, not give up on her when she gets real . Yeah, she might get an attitude at times but she doesn't get one for no reason. Honestly, this is the time a woman needs you the most. Reassure her you are not like no good men. On the outside she's pissed, she seems tough, like she can't get hurt. But on the inside she's sad, she's actually vulnerable and she's already hurting. She could tell you she doesn't care but she's just too mad to show it. She could tell you it's over, but that's the last thing she wants. She could be pushing you away, but that's just her way of showing she's scared. Don't give up on her.

Sorry to say, you just typed trash! I said she cheated on me. What's the freaking comment you just made?

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Relationship Is Officially Over / If You Want All Your Sexual Fantasy To Be In Reality Visit These States. / Finding It Hard To Get Over Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.