Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador (38313 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 11:21am On May 01, 2015
Bants:

She used the word foreigners
http://www.702.co.za/articles/1505/zulu-foreign-business-owners-must-share

if she used foreigners,why are you singling out Nigerians?...she made those utterances after Somali shops were looted in Soweto..logically here utterances were directed specifically to the Somalis..

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Rotimi47: 11:22am On May 01, 2015
They know Nada as 99.99% of south Africa's population have never ventured out of their country & they a very lazy & lack professional skills need to get most jobs.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:22am On May 01, 2015
I don't see anything wrong with what they are saying remove d log on ur eyes b4 u remove another person's own, I don't see any difference between what those SAfricans said to Nigerians and what yorubas say to igbos everyday here on Nairaland.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by mikeapollo: 11:25am On May 01, 2015
chingydaboss:
They don't hate us.. They are just being jealous of nigerians..

Jealous of Nigerians for what? Killing of foreigners is out of ignorance, not because they are jealous of anybody!
What do we have that would make them jealous? Better infrastructure, economy or what?

The truth is, the attitude and lack of values of most Nigerians is no longer a secret to the world, and we have become a nuisance wherever we go. Go to India, it is the same thing. Or are Indians jealous of us too?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by chidiandre(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2015
south Africans are lazy they resent nigeria so much cos we are better in music in everything Nigerians are everywhere in the world even In the white house and the only south African they have in Hollywood is freaking white
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Rotimi47: 11:26am On May 01, 2015
lygn19:
I don't see thing wrong with what they are saying remove d log on ur eyes b4 u remove another person's own, I don't see any difference between what those SAfricans said to Nigerians and what yorubas say to igbos everyday here on Nairaland.
Igbo's have always been the first to attack Yoruba's on everything even things that don't have anything to do with Yoruba people & the Yoruba's have to stop keeping quiet & reciprocate the gesture.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by tomiobj(m): 11:26am On May 01, 2015
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Bants(m): 11:27am On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

if she used foreigners,why are you singling out Nigerians?...she made those utterances after Somali shops were looted in Soweto..logically here utterances were directed specifically to the Somalis..

The keyword i guess is "Foreigners" moreover this new attacks on foreigners again prove right, if i was a kenyan i will single out kenya and if i was malawian i will single out malawi
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 11:27am On May 01, 2015
Rotimi47:
They know Nada as 99.99% of south Africa's population have never ventured out of their country & they a very lazy & lack professional skills need to get most jobs.

dont you think that they love their country that's why they prefer to suffer in their own land than becoming refugees in foreign lands...?

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by baybeeboi: 11:29am On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

lol..propaganda and lies are the order of the day in your country..
like I said,
if your Govt ever told you else you wouldn't know
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 11:29am On May 01, 2015
XBLadez:

Courageous in attacking and killing defenseless, innocent foreigners in their country? Shame on you!

Samething Nigerians would do if market and transaction is polluted and spoilt by foreigners ( ibos )

Most people abandoned south african product for inferior products from Nigeria just because of the cheap price. Nothing like price control again.

Ibos in durban and pretoria are claiming what does not belong to them eg wives snatching, threatenings, egos and chest beating right on their soil.

Watch out for the same thing in lagos one or two years to come.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by crisycent: 11:29am On May 01, 2015
South Africans screaming Nigerians are drug dealers and pimps but they cannot afford to buy their women a drink. I have one right here spending the weekend getting f:ucked up.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:31am On May 01, 2015
U guys shud leave south Africa abeg, is it by force...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 11:32am On May 01, 2015
Bants:

The keyword i guess is "Foreigners" moreover this new attacks on foreigners again prove right, if i was a kenyan i will single out kenya and if i was malawian i will single out malawi

therefore use the word foreigners not Nigerians....

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Edygrin(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Samething Nigerians would do if market and transaction is polluted and spoilt by foreigners ( ibos )

Most people abandoned south african product for inferior products from Nigeria just because of the cheap price. Nothing like price control again.

Ibos are claiming what does not belong to them in durban eg wives snatching, threatenings, egos and chest beating right on their soil.

You sound like an _Idiot. Have you asked yourself why they are snatching your wives?

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Bants(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

therefore use the word foreigners not Nigerians....

You must be a south african cos your attention span is not good read my last 3 lines again
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 11:34am On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

dont you think that they love their country that's why they prefer to suffer in their own land than becoming refugees in foreign lands...?

You hardly find south african immigrants in other countries, they believe, love and ready to defend their country.

3 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by mikeapollo: 11:37am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Ibos are claiming what does not belong to them in durban eg wives snatching, threatenings, egos and chest beating right on their soil.

The same reason why Nigerians started having problems recently in Ghana.
Yoruba people have been the major Nigerians in Ghana for over hundred years, no problems, no controversies, peaceful co-existence with their hosts. Until some other Nigerians started going there with armed robberies, ritual murders, fighting in the neighnourhood /public places/markets, arrogant behavious, silly childish egos, disrespect for laws, norms and values of the host country etc. That is why Ghanaians are now just tolerating Nigeria, because of the ECOWAS treaties! If not, they would have sent most Nigerians there away from their country because we have mostly become bad influence in their country
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 11:38am On May 01, 2015
Edygrin:
You sound like an _Idiot. Have you asked yourself why they are snatching your wives?

Is that not happening in Nigeria Nigerians love to oppress and that's why we are not progressing as a country.

I'm a full blooded Nigerian, not a south african but if i have my way to be a south african, i will definately embrace it.

It sucks to be a Nigerian.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by creepsyme(f): 11:39am On May 01, 2015
there seem to be something very special about NIGERIANS dat wont just let haters leave us alone, we just seem to be a threat to pple everwhere we go.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 11:40am On May 01, 2015
Bants:

You must be a south african cos your attention span is not good read my last 3 lines again

in your post you said that south African minister has asked Nigerians to share their business secret...thats a big lie,actually she used the term foreigners but specifically she was referring to the Somalis..thats a fact
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Bants(m): 11:41am On May 01, 2015
MduZA:

in your post you said that south African minister has asked Nigerians to share their business secret...thats a big lie,actually she used the term foreigners but specifically she was referring to the Somalis..thats a fact

Bye is becoming creepy
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 11:41am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Is that not happening in Nigeria Nigerians love to oppress and that's why we are not progressing as a country.

I'm a full blooded Nigerian, not a south african but if i have my way to be a south african, i will definately embrace it.

yes o...

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by MduZA: 11:41am On May 01, 2015
Bants:

Bye is becoming creepy

keep on dreaming though...
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Edygrin(m): 11:42am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

haha abeg swerve jor... Nigerian wannabe.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 11:43am On May 01, 2015
creepsyme:
there seem to be something very special about NIGERIANS dat wont just let haters leave us alone, we just seem to be a threat to pple everwhere we go.

Nigerians are not threat in terms of development but so dangerous to relate with, this not only happening SA but all over the countries.

Imagine a bill board asking citizen to beware of Nigerian in philadephia.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Nobody: 11:43am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Needful Are you by any chance soliciting for home page with your dry and unresourceful headline
Eat those words now!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by creepsyme(f): 11:44am On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Nigerians are not threat in terms of development but so dangerous to relate with, this not only happening SA but all over the countries.

Imagine a bill board asking citizen to beware of Nigerian in philadephia.
lols
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 11:44am On May 01, 2015
XBLadez:
These South African cowards can only stay at home and bark on the internet. Come out here and face us like we face u in ur own country

Come out there to do what, really?

Am sure right now you must take your petrol container and go stand in that 3km long que at the dry filling station in the hope that you'll get petrol for your gen.....whats that in 2015?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 11:47am On May 01, 2015
Coldfeet:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
The love I have for Brenda fassie won't allow me react the way I want to.

Rip sweets.

They hate us so much that they killed Lucky Dube another of my favourite musician from that country thinking he was a Nigerian.

South Africa you are your own problem

No wonder Madiba asked you all to forgive the whites that tormented you all for years!!

He knew without them you all will be NOTHING in that country.

Thank goodness then they are here.......that's why your cousin as at the SA visa office there, crossing fingers that he gets here too!!!
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Mistermamus(m): 11:48am On May 01, 2015
sometimes I no blame em I blame the Nigerians dere wey dey fall our hands doin stupid tinz in dere country.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by OneNaira6: 11:50am On May 01, 2015
I don't even know why any nigerian or any African is still in that country. Leave them. Let those lazy people freak with their mess by themselves. They blame everybody for their bad decision except themselves. If it's up to me, all Africans should leave SA and cut all ties to SA. If the white SAs decides to bring back apartheid, let them. Those blacks are ingrates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey / Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.