Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador - Foreign Affairs (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador (38280 Views)

South African Family Finds Nude Lady In Bed With Their 4 Year-Old Daughter (Pic) / Greek Ambassador To Brazil, Amiridis, Murdered By Wife's Lover / Xenophobia: South Africa Condemns Nigeria's Decision To Recall Its Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 11:51am On May 01, 2015
notime3555:
ABEG WHICH COUNTRY IS SOUTH AFRICA

The one with all the basic amenities...

You even dream of being here? Aint you queing up right now by that dry filling station on the side of the road....? Hope that's not you I see there....

You know what I'm talking about.

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 11:53am On May 01, 2015
Smooyis:
Are we the only set of nationals in south africa? We need to look forward and correct our wrongs. I think there are many bad nigerians there giving the generality of us bad names.

Thank you so very much....sensible post...."give this man a Bells"

The are a few good ones ....and a lot of pompous bad ones!

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 11:53am On May 01, 2015
Coldfeet:
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
The love I have for Brenda fassie won't allow me react the way I want to.

Rip sweets.

They hate us so much that they killed Lucky Dube another of my favourite musician from that country thinking he was a Nigerian.

South Africa you are your own problem

No wonder Madiba asked you all to forgive the whites that tormented you all for years!!

He knew without them you all will be NOTHING in that country.

You missed the point brutty, great madiba had forseen this problem and that's why he prefered to mingled with the whites and deserted the blacks.

He knew black men are so deadly, greedy and malicious.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 11:56am On May 01, 2015
tellwisdom:
undecided

This Mugabe monkey we even feeding him. Tons and tons of our corn crosses the border to feed his starving ZANU-PF supporters as well as our electricity....

He should just shut it....loud mouth for nothing.....else he will continue tripping and falling off plane's stairs....nonsense grin

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Coldfeet(f): 11:57am On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

Thank goodness then they are here.......that's why your cousin as at the SA visa office there, crossing fingers that he gets here too!!!
I don't get you.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by 2goodbobo(m): 11:57am On May 01, 2015
Stupidity is when an illitrate south Africa citizen is blaming a Nigerian Professor working in South Africa as reason for his joblessness.

Bunch of Lazy people.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 11:58am On May 01, 2015
medar:
Nothing could have justified the killings of foreigners in SA. But we should stop blaming some of these countries too bcuz the truth remains that our people in some of these countries like S.A, Indonesia, Malaysia etc are frustrating the authorities of those countries. Our people are some of the worst drug cartels in these countries. Sometimes when these countries give us freedom, we misuse such freedom. I've seen Nigerians behaving even less than animals in some parts of Europe. So you can't blame these people entirely. I'm strongly against the withdrawal of Nigerian envoy to that country. If not for anything, but for the way they handled the synagogue saga. Just saying.....

Brilliant post.....post of the day.....give this man / woman a Bells!!!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by tellwisdom: 12:00pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

This Mugabe monkey we even feeding him. Tons and tons of our corn crosses the border to feed his starving ZANU-PF supporters as well as our electricity....

He should just shut it....loud mouth for nothing.....else he will continue tripping and falling off plane's stairs....nonsense grin

Feed who, mugu?? undecided
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 12:00pm On May 01, 2015
remirez07:
I can only blame our leaders for this Asses!!!!! Who is SA We make them who they are. Without Nija what would Mtn, multchoice be? SA!! Nija is you god-nation.

Stop smoking whatever it is that you smoke.....you are loosing your sanity!!!

Thank you. (Pitiable individual though)

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by skylane: 12:01pm On May 01, 2015
Op I hope u revenge as u take the snapshots abi? Cos I go slap u if u say no,this savage south a-prick-ans sef who give dem fones and laptops sef? Abeg bokoharam neva reach dere sef?
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 12:06pm On May 01, 2015
Rotimi47:
They know Nada as 99.99% of south Africa's population have never ventured out of their country & they a very lazy & lack professional skills need to get most jobs.

What are you on about?

1. Why must we leave our country and go elsewhere? SA is just so so great....why would I want to leave my motherland? Everything needed in life is available here.....so I see no need why SAns should go elsewhere....to do what?

2. Very lazy.....I see a lot of you are into that chorus....now I put you on the spot, explain this laziness you are talking about in the SA context....let's hear.

3. Lack professional skills?? Rubbish. Every year we have new enrollments in our institutions of higher learning, year in year out there are intakes and graduates.....then what are you talking about?

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 12:11pm On May 01, 2015
Coldfeet:
I don't get you.

Go back read your earlier post about whites blah blah blah....
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 12:12pm On May 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

If you get confused this easily - then you should not be posting, right?

What is mugu.....so I can give you its equivalent in isiZulu?

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by jerryunit48: 12:13pm On May 01, 2015
tellwisdom:

Him don shift am go Zimbabwe, na mumu dey worry dem
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by ellechrystal(f): 12:23pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

The one with all the basic amenities...

You even dream of being here? Aint you queing up right now by that dry filling station on the side of the road....? Hope that's not you I see there....

You know what I'm talking about.
My friend keep ur dirty trap shut.
All d social amenities indeed,
Youths without brains, Ve poop embedded in their dirty skull.
Silly comment u ve there.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by ellechrystal(f): 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

What are you on about?

1. Why must we leave our country and go elsewhere? SA is just so so great....why would I want to leave my motherland? Everything needed in life is available here.....so I see no need why SAns should go elsewhere....to do what?

2. Very lazy.....I see a lot of you are into that chorus....now I put you on the spot, explain this laziness you are talking about in the SA context....let's hear.

3. Lack professional skills?? Rubbish. Every year we have new enrollments in our institutions of higher learning, year in year out there are intakes and graduates.....then what are you talking about?
Hehehehe heehaw, child of hate

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by sunsewa: 12:24pm On May 01, 2015
As for me I have no comment or yabis for the South Africans, until we Nigerians especially on naira land stop bickering among ourselves with regards to tribes hate,and abominable speeches among ourselves,not after lambasting SA now in unison, the next minutes u lambast urselves in disarray on this same forum that you used in lambasting them,thereby mocking urselves,cos they are also following this forum,Igbo proverbs said ana adi mma nu unu were pua na ama,meaning that u will be in good stead or peace with ur brother before going outside.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by Parolee: 12:29pm On May 01, 2015
ellechrystal:

My friend keep ur dirty trap shut.
All d social amenities indeed,
Youths without brains, Ve poop embedded in their dirty skull.
Silly comment u ve there.

Just go que up for your refill in that dry filling station. You know your gen won't run this evening.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by bamirotola: 12:31pm On May 01, 2015
South african4... lazy Dogs... ingrate goats, thank God for the white s in your life, I know your country will b worst than d poorest in africa... mandiba will be dissapointed with the d pigs u call southafrican.. they are to lazy even to speak fluent english, yet u beefing Nigerians... I betyou, if weleave your country, your education system will collapse, ur economy will be crippled , and u'l come back begging for our help.... ProudlyNiaja, Omo Ijebu alare... if u like die. with hatred, that wnt stop my garri and ikokore
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by ellechrystal(f): 12:33pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

Just go que up for your refill in that dry filling station. You know your gen won't run this evening.
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. Is that all u know, don't let me get started with u ugly punk.
U think u can register on our Nairaland n spill trash.
Go n deal with ur backwards n low mentality.
U guys are pained cos u can't b us.
tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue... I know u c us as superior beings, pele..dont let it destroy u.
Ebot

3 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by nortcentrallord(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
Hahahahahaha. If your girls got weakness for Nigerians then you should ask your males what is it they are not doing right. Maybe a crash course in Nigeria by Nigerian males will help upgrade you lot.

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by nortcentrallord(m): 12:35pm On May 01, 2015
Hahahahahaha. If your girls got weakness for Nigerians then you should ask your males what is it they are not doing right. Maybe a crash course in Nigeria by Nigerian males will help upgrade you lot.

Meanwhile Mugabe just made my day.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by mikron(m): 12:48pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

You hardly find south african immigrants in other countries, they believe, love and ready to defend their country.

that's a lie, they are not the adventurous type, we Nigerians are navigators. We believe in traveling and seeing the world. Ur people waits for d government to spoonfeed them. That's a sign of laziness.

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by vislabraye(m): 12:50pm On May 01, 2015
autotrader014:
It's time our Nigerian brothers come back home, there is more opportunity here dan dere.. most Nigerians dere are just jobless and roamin abt the street constitutin nuisance.. they spend close to N500,000 in securing visa, flight and accommodation, dat money is more dan enof to start a business here dat will change ur life for ever.. With 500k u can start a laundry biz and earn ova 120k a month, with 500k u can start a mini boutique, wit 500k u can start a female hair saloon and make ova 150k a month, with 500k u can start buying Dangote cement in trailers and make huge return on investment, u can start wholesale indomie distributorship with 500k, the list is just too numerous to mention. Rather we preffer to use dat money to go enslave our selfs in a foreign land. I have been a graduate for over 5yrs with no job, I deal on cars and I can tell u I make ova 400k a month with wat I do. I started as a car agent, linking buyers and sellers and making 50k in a single transaction. We need to stop tinkin travelin out assures u of greener pastures.. Am proudly Nigerian and ain't leavin my country to be a slave in a foreign land.

Incase u need best deals on cars, Holla my number 08187368455.

Super clean Land Rover Freelander for Just N950k

This place looks like somewhere in Aja.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 12:52pm On May 01, 2015
mikron:
that's a lie, they are not the adventurous type, we Nigerians are navigators. We believe in traveling and seeing the world. Ur people waits for d government to spoonfeed them. That's a sign of laziness.

Navigate and leave your country in shamble, south african stay back and develop their country, that's why their country is more developed than our country.

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by vislabraye(m): 1:01pm On May 01, 2015
Parolee:

What are you on about?

Without Nigerians, you guys in SA will be nothing. Especially you black South Africans who cannot produce anything.
If you doubt me, mention one notable South African alive who has done great exploit and I'll mention 3 Nigerians.

It's the white in your country that has made your country worth living. Without them, you guys would have been plunged into the stone age.
So give us respect. For instance, this us Naira Land, owned by a Nigerian. Tell us ine major South African website like this..

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by vislabraye(m): 1:08pm On May 01, 2015
lygn19:
I don't see anything wrong with what they are saying remove d log on ur eyes b4 u remove another person's own, I don't see any difference between what those SAfricans said to Nigerians and what yorubas say to igbos everyday here on Nairaland.

If you love your country, you won't stand someone else insulting us. Whether Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa, we are still Nigerians and the world see us as that.
No country is perfect.
Even the United State still suffers racial discrimination but when it comes to their National interest, they defend it jealously.

2 Likes

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by mikron(m): 1:09pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Navigate and leave your country in shamble, south african stay back and develop their country, that's why their country is more developed than our country.
don't take credit for what d whiteman did. Ur country was built infrastructure wise by the whites. Name one black successful South African billionaire well known in Africa for me. I'm waiting
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 1:24pm On May 01, 2015
mikron:
don't take credit for what d whiteman did. Ur country was built infrastructure wise by the whites. Name one black successful South African billionaire well known in Africa for me. I'm waiting

Yea nothing like african billionaire in the SA because they don't practise monopoly. Dangote is the most richest in africa because of monopoly market he enjoys.

We chased away whites because of our greed and love for power.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by XBLadez: 1:25pm On May 01, 2015
cyril83:

Samething Nigerians would do if market and transaction is polluted and spoilt by foreigners ( ibos )

Most people abandoned south african product for inferior products from Nigeria just because of the cheap price. Nothing like price control again.

Ibos in durban and pretoria are claiming what does not belong to them eg wives snatching, threatenings, egos and chest beating right on their soil.

Watch out for the same thing in lagos one or two years to come.
Hate and tribal sentiment have beclouded your very sense of reasoning! We're talking of S.A vs Nigerians here and ur referring to the Igbos as if you won't find any other Nigerian tribe there. And talking of Lagos, even though it belongs to the Yorubas, nobody will ever rise against the Igbos here, not to mention chase them away. The best u can do is hide behind your cheap Tecno fone and spew all the thrash in your cum-filled brain. Keyboard gangster, come out and say shiit! Pick a fight with an Igbo man in public and let's see how u survive. Eediot!!

1 Like

Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by cyril83(m): 1:26pm On May 01, 2015
vislabraye:

Without Nigerians, you guys in SA will be nothing. Especially you black South Africans who cannot produce anything.
If you doubt me, mention one notable South African alive who has done great exploit and I'll mention 3 Nigerians.

It's the white in your country that has made your country worth living. Without them, you guys would have been plunged into the stone age.
So give us respect. For instance, this us Naira Land, owned by a Nigerian. Tell us ine major South African website like this..

Pls mention 3 Nigerians who has done great exploit. Can't just wait.
Re: South African Commenters Insult Nigerians Over Recall Of Ambassador by thaoriginator: 1:30pm On May 01, 2015
I've never like those mofos, I just pray none of my niggas get murdered in that motherfuckerr

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Israel Hits Gaza With Air Attacks As Tensions Escalate / Paris Police Shoot A Woman Wearing Islamic Veil & Making Threats On A Train / Photos Of People Against The Coup In Turkey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.