Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:06 PM

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? (44233 Views)

Ladies! Ever Had A Wardrobe Malfunction?? / Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by misshoree(f): 3:21pm On May 05, 2015
shumuel:

Sometimes you said not everytime, right ?

Well even the Mr Perfects all started as a Boring Virgin and we talking about Marriage here not a one night stand, when one venires into marriage one should have the mindset of leaving with whom ever you are getting married to for at least 40-50years, so having said that such an amount of years is more than enough for the boring Virgin to grow up an become and exprienced Man.

Marriage today would had been more successful only if we all think with my point in mind ''Its not for today but forever ''.
don't tackle me abeg
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by shumuel(m): 7:36pm On May 05, 2015
misshoree:
don't tackle me abeg

hahaha Lol cheesy, am not, just explaining it to you.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Jkvivi2020: 9:24pm On May 10, 2015
She want d experience dudes to explore her sexual activities with. Guys tend to be virgin than gals. Big rod in d big ass oooyeee.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

The Namibian Tribe Where “sex” Is Offered To Guests / Help! I Always Attract Men That Want Just Sex! / #tide2019: Nigerian Man Accused Of Sleeping Around Weds

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.