Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,002 members, 7,838,515 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? (44220 Views)

Ladies! Ever Had A Wardrobe Malfunction?? / Ladies; Ever Heard This From A Guy Before? Lols. / Photo: Can Ladies Ever Stop Doing This ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by SirBlack999(m): 5:31pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Good forbid. Virgin ko, virgin ni
Abeg we want experience.
ok lemme start experimenting with you.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by PunkyOh(f): 5:41pm On May 01, 2015
Emodeee:

whr r ur religious beliefs?

None.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by mirexxx(f): 5:43pm On May 01, 2015
baralatie:

how will a woman literarily judge that her partner is experienced enough to be good.
don't you ladies think it is Patrick question
by having sex with him.
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by baralatie(m): 5:47pm On May 01, 2015
mirexxx:
by having sex with him.
aha! aha!
the question still lies,how does the woman know if he is a virgin after they both HAD intimacy,.

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by mirexxx(f): 5:57pm On May 01, 2015
baralatie:

aha! aha!
the question still lies,how does the woman know if he is a virgin after they both HAD intimacy,.
lies how?? where are you getting your questions from?? op never asked that.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by baralatie(m): 6:02pm On May 01, 2015
mirexxx:
lies how?? where ate you getting your questions from?? op never asked that.
hmmmmm!
dogging the question?
okay let me rephrase
a guy that a woman slept with how is he a virgin?
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by prestige2013: 6:22pm On May 01, 2015
shumuel:
Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married to Virgin Males

Am going to make this short by going straight to the Point

We all know how Virgin ladies are so important to the Male folks, so...

Ladies do you ever cared if your Man is a Virgin

or

Do you ever wished to get Married to a Virgin
Male ?

Men don't have Vi..g..na (treasure pot) therefore no man is a Virgin.....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Ojugunrege(f): 6:39pm On May 01, 2015
It didn't quite matter to me - virgin or not. All i wanted was a guy who wouldn't ask me for pre - marital sex.
And that was exactly what i got when i met my husband 8 years ago + he was a virgin kiss

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Mcowubaba: 6:43pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Abeg we want experience.
We- u nd who R u speaking for the whole ladies....
Anyway I have a lot of experience
I did 3 ITs(industrial training) during my university days...

6 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by woky: 7:07pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Abeg we want experience.
experience in wht?? Them dy give award ni??
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Onozboy(m): 7:08pm On May 01, 2015
I comment my reserve...

Ladies in the house
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by lyricalz: 7:09pm On May 01, 2015
Virgin male? Na where dem wan see am?
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by woky: 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
PunkyOh:
A big fat NO. Hahaha. I don't have the patience of teaching an old dog new tricks, if you kwim wink
spoilt child undecided

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by olajosy: 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
If I see yes as an answer then u must be residing @OYO street in OYO state...
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by pretydiva(f): 7:10pm On May 01, 2015
Hell yes

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by djbussy(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
Do you prefer buying a footballer or a goal scorer?
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by jerryunit48: 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I have a question for those chanting No...Who taught Adam how to bleep Eve?
The Bible did not put it like that o, God forgive us
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by mkbadeniyi(m): 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:

Experience is not dependent on "how many times you did something"
But it is definitely dependent on "doing something"

My point is you can't gain experience without doing something.

Don't also forget that practice makes perfect.
after wedding, he will continue to gather experience from other ladies, and will eventually.....
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Ebonymiss: 7:11pm On May 01, 2015
Hell No. I can't
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by PunkyOh(f): 7:12pm On May 01, 2015
woky:
spoilt child undecided

Ok
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by otemanuduno: 7:12pm On May 01, 2015
[size=16pt]

The responses of ladies here just proved to me that there is no single virgin in the world anymore...well...maybe underaged can be virgins anyway. Well...it takes a virgin lady to demand a virgin man. But all I see here are used and 'dumped' ladies scattered everywhere here. [/size] undecided

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by shumuel(m): 7:13pm On May 01, 2015
prestige2013:

Men don't have Vi..g..na (treasure pot) therefore no man is a Virgin.....

hmm... Well it is believed that there are also Virgin Males; those who has never had Se.x
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 01, 2015
All this ladies be like NO....when their husbands start sleeping around....they be now running to prayer houses!!!

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 7:14pm On May 01, 2015
I don't mind teaching him how to do the 'do' on the condition that he is a fast learner!

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by holluwizzy: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
I just laugh in latin
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by jauntty: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
PunkyOh:
A big fat NO. Hahaha. I don't have the patience of teaching an old dog new tricks, if you kwim wink
Very funny. You might be lucky to get a 'fast learner'
Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by baybeeboi: 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
am born again...... I dnt indulge in suck discussions.

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Oblion(m): 7:15pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Good forbid.
Virgin ko, virgin ni

Abeg we want experience.
better pikin, E be like say you go sabi the thing wella

1 Like

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by Nobody: 7:16pm On May 01, 2015
The OP asked the ladies a question. And the ladies here sincerely give their 'honest' responses but then the guys are not satisfied and keep insulting the ladies for their responses. This is not fair. What is it with you guys ? Do you think there is pride in virginity of a guy ? I think it is a sign of timidity and I think it is improper for a lady to teach a guy sexology, because in the back of his mind, the virgin guy will always think his wife was or is a ho.

8 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by baba11(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2015
Virgin must Marry virgin ootherwise....

2 Likes

Re: Do You Ladies Ever Wished To Get Married To Virgin Males ? by charger09(m): 7:16pm On May 01, 2015
missclasssy:
Abeg we want experience.
we both know this is a joke right?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ladies, Does Having A Condom In A Wallet Make A Guy Irresponsible? / Nigerian Couple Recreates Barack And Michelle Obama's Photos / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.