Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,359 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:15 PM

Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend (2426 Views)

Life Without A Sister(s) / Don’t Marry Your Boyfriend If He Does These 4 Things / Help!!! Am In Love With My Sister`s Husband,can I Kill My Sister? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 2:40am On Sep 10, 2006
ssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cool
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Akinagirl(f): 3:10am On Sep 10, 2006
are you aking us as females or are you marrying your sisters ex boyfriend? undecided you bieng male and all, just sayin
by the way is Uche your last name? i gotta half Nigerian cuzzin with that same last name. he is also from the USA

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:18am On Sep 10, 2006
What are insinuating, that I am gay.Akina na wa 4 u.Anyway i am not from the USA like your CUZZIN.Just migrated here for further studies smiley
The question is self explanatory.Would you as female marry your sisters ex boyfriend
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by lauryn(f): 3:19am On Sep 10, 2006
laugh my friggin lil behind off grin grin, it wouldnt hurt to try something new in da butt grin grin
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:24am On Sep 10, 2006
Yeah as long as that butt belongs to a she grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Akinagirl(f): 3:28am On Sep 10, 2006
Hey dude just asked a question!! Simmer Down. By the way, maybe you should reword your phrase. Or people may think, well, ya know. The whole butt thing, And the answer is no, i answered your question now answer mine. smiley
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by lauryn(f): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2006
hehe grin grin
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:37am On Sep 10, 2006
Akinagirl forgive me sometimes i develop amnesia.What was the question
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by lauryn(f): 3:39am On Sep 10, 2006
The power of a woman's butt shocked grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by kiki(f): 3:40am On Sep 10, 2006
well i don't think i can do dat cos he might av already did my Sister the i'm gon do him too hell no and even if he didn't do nothin my sister already used him and dumped him and even if he dumped her he was still used by my sister anywayz.and for the fact that he already went with my sister that's a No No for me

1 Like

Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:43am On Sep 10, 2006
Very Powerful.Adam,Samson,Abacha,Clinton et al can attest to the fact.I do not intend to add my name to the ever burgeoning list
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by lauryn(f): 3:45am On Sep 10, 2006
hehe grin, u r on da list grin grin
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:46am On Sep 10, 2006
Vintage Kiki especially that part about use and dump.What happened to mutually breaking up and staying as friends.Must break up be always acriminous
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:47am On Sep 10, 2006
Well if it is on your list then undecided
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by lauryn(f): 3:48am On Sep 10, 2006
ok angry
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:50am On Sep 10, 2006
Ok,Wat you are angry.If obasanjo can get a woman then at least i can get too
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by lauryn(f): 3:52am On Sep 10, 2006
da heck would i be angry?, pls, I is a very happy woman grin grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by kiki(f): 3:53am On Sep 10, 2006
Uche2nna:

Vintage Kiki especially that part about use and dump.What happened to mutually breaking up and staying as friends.Must break up be always acriminous

use and dump, break up, watever it was it is over anywayz
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:54am On Sep 10, 2006
Happy is good, Happy is definitely good.Wat did you say about putting me on your list, even if it is on the reserves grin grin grin
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by lauryn(f): 3:55am On Sep 10, 2006
hehe grin, go burst a nut jor angry
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:57am On Sep 10, 2006
It could have been good while it lasted.My best friend till date is my ex
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Uche2nna(m): 3:58am On Sep 10, 2006
What nut shocked
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by lauryn(f): 4:00am On Sep 10, 2006
hehe grin, whichever one U can think of grin
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Akinagirl(f): 6:14am On Sep 11, 2006
Well uche, if you look at my post then you would see my question, duh, develop amnesia my ass. LMAO grin
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Akinagirl(f): 6:15am On Sep 11, 2006
LOL bust a nut you heard her! cool
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by iice(f): 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2006
@Topic, no
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by momoney1(m): 4:49pm On Sep 11, 2006
me being the man, i will not even consider the idea it's disrespectful
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by bubblegum(f): 7:04pm On Nov 04, 2009
never!!
Re: Ladies,would You Marry Your Sister"s Ex Boyfriend by Christie171(f): 4:04pm On Mar 07, 2020
Uche2nna:
It could have been good while it lasted.[/b]My best friend till date is my ex[b]
...and now, you wanna marry her sister? undecided

(1) (Reply)

What Do Women What In Nigerian Man? / Do U Have A Lust Mate? / Ladies Are Parasites?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.