Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,979 members, 7,821,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President (49937 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu In Secret Trial Courtroom As Binta Nyako Storms Out (Photos) / FG Aims To Attack RCCG, Church Leaders With FRC Law —Fayose (Nigerians React) / Justice Binta Nyako Is Buhari’s Sister – IPOB Cries Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 01, 2015
creepsyme:
ur role model has taught u hw to do politics hhuuuhh?
hey love?
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Demmzy15(m): 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
Obijulius:
lol.

Your APC brothers from the SW will never agree with the last part of your statement.

Just subsitute Rochas with Fashola and see your likes grow.

Funny people.

You go shock na, APC is not PDP. Please go and watch the APC primaries and its transparency. Rochas is our next Presido and there is nothing you can do about it!
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Thank u for saying "YES" jareee grin. Is fun to be with my oga barcanista wink
Na yu she want jare tongue
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:32pm On May 01, 2015
Thank u for saying "YES" jareegrin. Is fun to be with my oga barcanista wink
creepsyme:
ur role model has taught u hw to do politics hhuuuhh?
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:34pm On May 01, 2015
Ur mark don dey this one, so I must stay clear of her oooo.
barcanista:
Na yu she want jare tongue
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Hman12(m): 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
We still de think n make she pray wella o cos her rep female counterpart don show us shege o
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by creepsyme(f): 9:36pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
hey love?
hehehehehehehe barcanista.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by djbussy(m): 9:39pm On May 01, 2015
If u can help me, seun or anyone on nairaland, pls give it to her.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:40pm On May 01, 2015
Truckpusher what are u seeing oooooo grin grin
Truckpusher:
shocked shocked shocked temitemi1

Barcaooooo are you seeing what ayam seeing? grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Truckpusher(m): 9:41pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Truckpusher what are u seeing oooooo grin grin
Nothing tongue
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:43pm On May 01, 2015
Yes, that is my OGA grin grin grin
creepsyme:
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:44pm On May 01, 2015
We are both ready to trek with u to ekiti grin
creepsyme:
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:45pm On May 01, 2015
grin grin
Truckpusher:
Nothing tongue
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 01, 2015
temitemi1:
Ur mark don dey this one, so I must stay clear of her oooo.
So na which one yu go take hold body? Make we ask her whether she get sister
creepsyme:

My love, Temitemi1 will love to mÉet your sister
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by creepsyme(f): 9:50pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:

lols my ribs are cracking now. this drama is move very fast.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:57pm On May 01, 2015
Barcanista, I'm masabarian in nature ooooo! Hope u remember that man calld masaba that married 84 wives in the north.
barcanista:

Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 9:58pm On May 01, 2015
My dear keep those ribs for my oga ooo.
creepsyme:
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 9:58pm On May 01, 2015
creepsyme:
My Dear this is serious issue
temitemi1:
Barcanista, I'm masabarian in nature ooooo! Hope u remember that man calld masaba that married 84 wives in the north.
Bros, girls don scarce except you go consider JJweeeeeeedians

grin grin grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by temitemi1(m): 10:02pm On May 01, 2015
Dem plenty for northern side na. I hear one time like that sey dem dey even protest for the lack of men for that side grin
barcanista:
My Dear this is serious issue
Bros, girls don scarce except you go consider JJweeeeeeedians

grin grin grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 10:08pm On May 01, 2015
U go fit chop Koboko? Most of the protestants na ppl wey old men like Yerima don finish their oil when them de 14years
temitemi1:
Dem plenty for northern side na. I hear one time like that sey dem dey even protest for the lack of men for that side grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by allcomage: 10:19pm On May 01, 2015
must have garnered BILLIONS in her accounts as we practice LOOTOCRACY. none of them has ever said that the billions they loot is unfair in a society where minimum income is N18,000.pdp,apc and others have a common bond of looting the country blind.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Pakingzzz(m): 10:25pm On May 01, 2015
Hi Nairalanders.. Here's the first House building machine in to be built in Nigeria.. The pix below is just what the machine will look like. The machine is called 3D house printer.
This machine will be capable of building a house from the floor level to the roofing level of a house without the direct involvement of human labour. The details are here; www.nairaland.com/2217438/sponsor-me-build-3d-house

Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by sammybhaws(m): 10:36pm On May 01, 2015
I be igbo but I like educated hausa women pass my fellow educated igbo women.. look at her dressing, very nice but come see that thief Stella odua, he go wear bangle and pancake so Tey en go dey shine like drawing book... goodluck ma!!

3 Likes

Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Hopez456(m): 10:43pm On May 01, 2015
Mcowubaba:
jeez..wicked grin
It's not wickedness my brother, Nigeria isn't yet ripe for such. Quite sure her other colleagues from Adamawa won't give her their votes. It's the Senate not house of reps or assembly.

1 Like

Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by otokx(m): 11:01pm On May 01, 2015
Velocitron:
Couldn't care less that she's a woman. The real question is, can she deliver?

Seconded
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Mogidi: 11:03pm On May 01, 2015
barcanista:
Temitemi has no opponent. He leads, others follow!!!

GEJ My Hero
Fayose My Role Model
Truckpusher My Brother
TemiTemi1 My Twinny
Mogidi My Boss
Creepsyme My Crush tongue

See my Oga dey call me my Oga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Mosaku147: 11:10pm On May 01, 2015
na Mama piss,Ngozi and Dezeani spoil your chance,we for like support you.we don see part1 of Nigerian women in politics movie and we no fit afford to watch part2 or put our mouth for una mata again.
Madam Adamawa,ibeg pack comot for road joor.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by tunnary(m): 11:15pm On May 01, 2015
Impossibility. Power intoxicates women most in any given position of authority esp in naija
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 11:28pm On May 01, 2015
U na my boss na
Mogidi:

See my Oga dey call me my Oga grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by ralph28(m): 1:07am On May 02, 2015
The seat is too hot for men.

You think that you can seat there?

I pray Akume don't get it,but not you as well.

Try next time,this period is a critical moment in our democracy.

From the floor you can even do more.

I wish you the best ma.
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by Nobody: 1:27am On May 02, 2015
Ayo001:
Is she single ? cheesy
re u a cougar
Re: Binta Masi Garba Aims To Be First Female Senate President by shadrach77: 4:24am On May 02, 2015
ifekayodee:
The choice of Akume/Saraki is far better compared to having a fresher with little or no experience.

You will never do well sir. Wasn't Dimeji Bankole a fresher when he became speaker ? angry angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / Protest In US, Canada,India Over Shiite Leader's arrest In Nigeria / Babalawo In Court: Omoyele Sowore Reveals Why He Stormed Court With 'Herbalist'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.