Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,465 members, 7,816,089 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) (7726 Views)

Who Is Prettier And Who Would You Choose Between These Two Women? / When you choose to be a fool for love. / LMAO: See What A Guy Did After His GF Asked Him To Choose Between Her & His Dog (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 8:51pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
Stop being such a simplistic fvcking _idiot, and fvcking post where you turned me down.

Is that suddenly hard for you to do, monkey?

pls and pls stop quoting me as from today,i hate u!!!stay ur lane abeegi!!! undecided undecided undecided
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 8:53pm On May 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
pls and pls stop quoting me as from today,i hate u!!!stay ur lane abeegi!!! undecided undecided undecided
You're a fool.

Is that the link you were supposed to post, _idiot?
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 8:54pm On May 01, 2015
sweetorgasm:
KITNAH i c u
So undecided
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by LuvSwollenPussy(m): 8:55pm On May 01, 2015
Bimffo:
I will pluck the hair.. Where is the money.. undecided

take am joort

Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
You're a fool.

Is that the link you were supposed to post, _idiot?

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 01, 2015
kitnah:
So undecided
u know i like u na.
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 8:59pm On May 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
You've just made a fool of yourself. Fvcking animal.

Post a simple link and you're acting like the pathetic heinous _twat that you are.

Stiffen your middle finger, and sit on it. Swine.

1 Like

Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by ivyy(f): 9:00pm On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
undecided undecided undecided

I know you missed me
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by KingTom(m): 9:02pm On May 01, 2015
ivyy:

I know you missed me
I won't lie, I actually missed your hair grin grin grin
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:12pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
You've just made a fool of yourself. Fvcking animal.

Post a simple link and you're acting like the pathetic heinous _twat that you are.

Stiffen your middle finger, and sit on it. Swine.

I cant go searching threads cos i am not jobless like u,gat some meaningful things to do!!.now stop d mentions,u dig?
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:15pm On May 01, 2015
prettythicksme:
I cant go searching threads cos i am not jobless like u,gat some meaningful things to do!!.now stop d mentions,u dig?
Meaningful things to do?

Meaningful things to do, like being a simplistic fvcktard on other threads as well, right? Ewu ohia.

2 Likes

Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:16pm On May 01, 2015
ivyy:
Hehe
the babe take style resemble you undecided
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by ivyy(f): 9:16pm On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
I won't lie, I actually missed your hair grin grin grin
Is that your fetish undecided
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:18pm On May 01, 2015
Blackett:
Meaningful things to do?

Meaningful things to do, like being a simplistic fvcktard on other threads as well, right? Ewu ohia.

hey!go and die!!!! undecided undecidedand what is ur bis with dat?stop quoting me on threads like u gat no life!!
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by ivyy(f): 9:19pm On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

Stop disturbing lala247 ogbeni you no get job undecided
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by KingTom(m): 9:20pm On May 01, 2015
ivyy:

Is that your fetish undecided
I just like to smell hair, play with hair, cuddle hair. Don't judge me please. cry
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by vjsmiles: 9:21pm On May 01, 2015
ivyy:

Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by ivyy(f): 9:22pm On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
I just like to smell hair, play with hair, cuddle hair. Don't judge me please. cry
grin

I'd give you plenty hair
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2015
ivyy:

make i swallow my reply undecided we go jam 4 corner.
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:23pm On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

U just like me sha

Nah wah oh
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by KingTom(m): 9:24pm On May 01, 2015
ivyy:

grin

I'd give you plenty hair
Oya na, I dey wait. Wey that your first pic wey the hair plenty? grin
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by ivyy(f): 9:25pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=33324189][/quote]

What did I do embarassed
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by vjsmiles: 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
ivyy:

What did I do embarassed

Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by ivyy(f): 9:26pm On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

make i swallow my reply undecided
we go jam 4 corner.

You can't do nothing grin
Besides am on sabatical
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:28pm On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

U just like me sha
Nah wah oh
if you say so. I find you engaging and entertaining. Buh to ivyy, its like a ravenous winter wolf staring at a warm fresh lamb.
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

if you say so.
I find you engaging and entertaining.
Buh to ivyy, its like a ravenous winter wolf staring at a warm fresh lamb.

Nah u sabi
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 01, 2015
ivyy:

You can't do nothing grin Besides am on sabatical
i just dey look you smiley
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Nah u sabi
tongue
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by ivyy(f): 9:31pm On May 01, 2015
KingTom:
Oya na, I dey wait. Wey that your first pic wey the hair plenty? grin

Gone with my phone grin
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 01, 2015
blublahd:

tongue

Dont lick me joor cry
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by Nobody: 9:35pm On May 01, 2015
Lala247:

Dont lick me joor cry
na your kind dey lick dat lolipop na wink
Re: Which Would You Choose Between These 2 Options (picture) by ivyy(f): 9:36pm On May 01, 2015
[quote author=vjsmiles post=33324357][/quote]

Pictures only now angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If Your Wife Refuse To Give You Sex, Do This Immediately / Am I Wrong To Stop The Relationship? / Do Fame And Money Improve Love?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.