Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,184 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:01 AM

We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC (24275 Views)

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 6:34pm On May 02, 2015
Very good.

Next time politicians SCAMMERS will think twice before making bogus promises.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Eruditor: 6:35pm On May 02, 2015
ManUtdholic:

Lolz
U wan use laff kill me
USA is even having issues with job creation as they went all time low since dec 2013
http://mobile.reuters.com/article/idUSKBN0MU07X20150403

In March out of 246k jobs expected dey only added 126k which means u are not far from d truth

Hw will Daura man provide 3m jobs in 1 yr

"When you are digging grave for your enemy,dig two"

Another abject failure and posterboy for the olodoism movement. Where did he say 3M jobs in 1 year?
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by alreadyknowsam: 6:35pm On May 02, 2015
With Buhari, all pledges are possible. .
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 02, 2015
okokhaerat:
Their faather!!!! They forgot 2 hold GEJ? Or have they forgotten too soon? Let it be sounded 2 all and sundry, GMB isn't clueless o. U try 2 fvck with him like u did the soon-to-be-ex-president, he deals with u appropriately ni

Is GMB your father? Sorry you sound like his son (protective).

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by jascon1(m): 6:35pm On May 02, 2015
Yes o... All congresses should come out n not lick the govt. Arsses. Come n charge the govt to the change they promise

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by appini: 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
Eruditor:

Because democracy was evolving and MOSTLY because GEJ was a colossal failure. Deal with it.

The man that said so is about to take the mantle of leadership.. May God give you the spirit of truth to differentiate between a government of sincerity of purpose and an administration of deceit's and fraud.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
Eruditor:
The initial capital used to invest in the oil and gas sector in the ND was Nigeria's money - Not ND's money.

Abeg what initial capital are you blabbing about?

The exploration and exploitation is all done by FOREIGN companies who PAY licence fees to the FGN.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by funkiebully: 6:37pm On May 02, 2015
Buhari never jam.

It's easier to criticize, the taste of d pudding is in d eating.

One chance inauguration loading..............

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 6:38pm On May 02, 2015
He needs to create that job so tha egift, omenka, passingshot and rilwaney101 will have something tangible to do instead of disturbing us Here with APC lies and propaganda.

N/!B He shouldn't bother about IIekeh because he is our poster boy for the word stupidity

6 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Ilekeh(f): 6:39pm On May 02, 2015
appini:

Can Baba one chance 150 cows be able to create this said jobs

It seems you don't know that you have be scammed by chief yahoo yahoo master himself.

FYI; Tinubu investment must bring back good and profitable returns!

How many jobs has your father created with his 150 cows? Is that how jobs are created in your village?

Just answer the question and don't digress.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Truckpusher(m): 6:40pm On May 02, 2015
Eruditor:

The initial capital used to invest in the oil and gas sector in the ND was Nigeria's money - Not ND's money.
Lying to yourselves over and over and again doesn't still make it the truth.

Go and figure out how Nigeria's Oil Prospecting Licence is projected and later migrated to Oil Mining Lease and subsequently to her first appraisal drilling before coming into a public forum to embarrass yourself with your lies that you and your lazy folks keep churning out from your smelly asss.

I have no time to educate any iidiot in this forum.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 6:40pm On May 02, 2015
tkcosby02:
Have you held jonathan for all his failed promises

I thought that was why he was not voted for a second term. Did I miss something

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Ilekeh(f): 6:41pm On May 02, 2015
Nigerians, especially those from the SE side of river Niger, are noisemakers. They made the same noise in 2011, mind ya.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by PassingShot(m): 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Really? He cares for the masses? Tell me what he has done for the masses out of his free will after leaving government office? How many people did he employ? How many people did he empower? What is the name of his NGO? Even Atiku, a known crook, did some noteworthy projects for the masses after leaving office. But Buhari was only concerned about his cow. That man is a scam. I just pray God will miraculously transform him and use him to transform Nigeria. If not, we are doomed sad

Campaign is over. Elections have been won and lost. GMB is the new president-elect while GEJ is the loser.

Enough of questioning as if you're campaigning.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ogunniyi2: 6:42pm On May 02, 2015
Point of correction,you are doomed!!!!!not we are...
ShowYourCertificate:
Really? He cares for the masses? Tell me what he has done for the masses out of his free will after leaving government office? How many people did he employ? How many people did he empower? What is the name of his NGO? Even Atiku, a known crook, did some noteworthy projects for the masses after leaving office. But Buhari was only concerned about his cow. That man is a scam. I just pray God will miraculously transform him and use him to transform Nigeria. If not, we are doomed sad

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by PassingShot(m): 6:44pm On May 02, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
He needs to create that job so tha egift, omenka, passingshot and rilwaney101 will have something tangible to do instead of disturbing us Here with APC lies and propaganda

I am sure those of us you've mentioned are doing reasonably good.

I can actually get you employed if you need a job.
cool

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 6:44pm On May 02, 2015
Ilekeh:
Buhari should exert all his energy in developing the SW, N, and MB.

Regardless of what he does for the ss/se, they will despise him because of his tribe. No need to create that million job in the SE.

Let them make noise, their noise is ineffective.

Are you equating the SS/SE attitude to that of the North, which hated Jonathan despite all he did for them in

- education/ universities, almajiri schools etc.
- roads
- agriculture
- railway
- Kano international airport

13 Likes 4 Shares

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by free2ryhme: 6:44pm On May 02, 2015

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Wuuworld(m): 6:45pm On May 02, 2015
BUHARI go hear wieeeee....no be to win election be d Koko,na to fulfill all righteousness

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 6:46pm On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:
Campaign is over. Elections have been won and lost. GMB is the new president-elect while GEJ is the loser.

Enough of questioning as if you're campaigning.

Abeg what has campaign being over got to do with holding a man of "integrity" to the promises he made voluntarily, freely and without being forced to do so

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 6:47pm On May 02, 2015
PassingShot:

I am sure those of us you've mentioned are doing reasonably good.

I can actually get you employed if you need a job.
cool
define doing good and spending 22hrs on NL. You are still a bosom sucker

7 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 6:48pm On May 02, 2015
free2ryhme:
An we had a sitting president for 6 years doing nothing about this

Since you don't know simple arithmetic of 2010 to 2015 = 5 years it is no surprise that YOU know nothing about what the outgoing president did to progressively revive our economy.

Permit me to share freely with you the 13 pages on the thread below, which I hope you will not be too lazy to go through fully and be educated cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

4 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by free2ryhme: 6:51pm On May 02, 2015
anonimi:

Since you don't know simple arithmetic of 2010 to 2015 = 5 years it is no surprise that YOU know nothing about what the outgoing president did to progressively revive our economy.

Permit me to share freely with you the 213 pages on the thread below, which I hope you will not be too lazy to go through fully and be educated cheesy

https://www.nairaland.com/2117791/achievements-jonathan-sambo-administration-pictures

Maths teacher make I help u arrange your mumu

2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

How many years be dis olodo
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Kaycee24: 6:51pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
yes! The way u held GEJ to his promises..

You don't have to worry urself over Buhari..He cares for the masses..And will fulfil his promises as long as he lives.
People keep saying he cares for the Masses. What has he done for the so called masses since he was booted out of office in 1985

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by kodded(m): 6:52pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Why hasn't this wonderful thread been moved to the frontpage? I'm beginning to suspect the moderators. Hope they've not been bought by the APC.
g bam

my dear last night i posted two topic....................one against buhari and the other against jonathan...............surprisingly the one that made front page was the one against jonathan............i think most of this mod have been bought ................

https://www.nairaland.com/2289253/jonathan-workers-get-ready-hard
https://www.nairaland.com/2289252/hold-buhari-accountable-promises-nlc

only GOD knows when they will start banning people that say any thing bad against buhari governnment lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 6:52pm On May 02, 2015
tkcosby02:

Have you held jonathan for all his failed promises
So bahari should be allow to make unrealistic promises. Promises that that provides hope for some gullible ones? Jonathan was the most abused President, buhari will yet surpass that at the rate he is going

5 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by dammytosh: 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
We will hold him accountable for every single electoral promise he made.

That should be the standard if not years of misrule by the 1diotic team God saved us from.

PDP e-rats need not make this another topic of discussion to show they are bad and terrible losers.

And whoever is behind the #BabaOneChance needs a brain transplant because that should come up only after you analyze the Govt and they did not leave up to expectation
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by sewentybaba: 6:53pm On May 02, 2015
3 million jobs a year is not a bible o, it can change.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ceejay80s(m): 6:54pm On May 02, 2015
First of all we will atleast 18hrs of electricity power daily to archieve it

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by anonimi: 6:55pm On May 02, 2015
Eruditor:
GMB doesn't have big companies largely because he didn't rob Nigeria blind.

So the JagbaJantis of Bourdillon robbed Lagos state and other APC states blind!
Thanks for the confirmation.

Surely baba One Chance will jail him sharperly, not so grin

Of his allowances as a former President and head of NNPC he still donates a large portion to schools and charities around Nigeria and he does them largely unannounced.

Despite your LIE, there are so many almajiris roaming the streets in the north until Jonathan pitied them and gave them schools?

The north has to rely on a FOREIGNER like Bill Gates to help them donate money to eradicate polio etc despite your Buhari STORY of "donates a large portion to schools and charities"

You must think you are telling your bloody LIES to children whose brains have not fully developed grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by shammah1(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2015
Are you already giving silly excuses for Buhari? The reason why Buhari was voted in the first place was because of his anonymous promises. Nigeria needs to get better so if he's like the previous government then I pity our next four years.
midolian:
yes! The way u held GEJ to his promises..

You don't have to worry urself over Buhari..He cares for the masses..And will fulfil his promises as long as he lives.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ezecushy(m): 6:55pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
. U are the only one who is doome u clueless creature. What have you done 4 ur immediate people let alone your environment if you like hold buhari if you like don't his administration will not feel your present nor your absent so my advice is that you don't have to kill yourself b4 your time. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

#ResumeOrResign: Femi Adesina Reacts To Attack On Charly Boy, Others / Edo House Of Assembly Election: APC Wins All 24 Seats / Herdsmen Not Responsible For Aborode’s Killing – Makinde

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.