Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:47 PM

We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC (24273 Views)

Hold Buhari Responsible If Naira Depreciates Against Dollars – Reno Omokri / Rivers Election: Hold Buhari Accountable For Violence, Loss Of Lives - Fayose / NLC: We'll Hold Buhari To His Promise Not To Remove Fuel Subsidy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ikkkkk: 7:54pm On May 02, 2015
atlwireles:
I doubt if the entire western European economy created 3 million jobs last year. Yet some confused Nigerians are waiting for Buhari to create 3 million jobs. Some already have their hands stretched out for N5,000 and their hungry kids are waiting for free food. God don punish una this time. Make I siddon dey laugh.

U are clearly the confused one here.
Wasn't that part of his manifesto?
And what is wrong if we hold him based on his promises?
If u knew that he wasn't going to fulfill his promises and u still voted for him aren't u a hypocrite?
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ShowYourCertificate: 7:54pm On May 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

Maths teacher make I help u arrange your mumu

2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

How many years be dis olodo
2010 - 2011 One year

2011 - 2012 Two years

2012 - 2013 Three years

2013 - 2014 Four Years

2014 - 2015 Five years

Comprende?

Mordyb:
see how you exposed your illiteracy 2010- 2015 is five years
No mind am. I've just made it easier for him to comprehend. Olodo is a terrible sickness grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 7:57pm On May 02, 2015
buhari has been watching too much Disney Junior and Aladdin. That's why he's election promises were all magical...
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by nortcentrallord(m): 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
yes! The way u held GEJ to his promises..

You don't have to worry urself over Buhari..He cares for the masses..And will fulfil his promises as long as he lives.

You are buhari's heart abi? And you are his sense that thinks for him. He will deliver and everyday he is reneging on his promise one after the other.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by appini: 7:58pm On May 02, 2015
Ilekeh:

How many jobs has your father created with his 150 cows? Is that how jobs are created in your village?

Just answer the question and don't digress.

Nonentity
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 8:01pm On May 02, 2015
XBLadez:

In his own way. Yes, he does

He has contributed greatly in forcefully reducing the population in the north, since they couldn't adhere to the childbirth control programmes

We can't figure...thousands!

Aside the thousands aforementioned, he empowered Shekau, a man who dies and reappears all the time. Tell me how many past presidents have done that?! angry

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Ilekeh(f): 8:08pm On May 02, 2015
appini:

Nonentity

Lol And who are you supposed to be to me?
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 02, 2015
Mee234:

[s]So bahari should be allow to make unrealistic promises. Promises that that provides hope for some gullible ones? Jonathan was the most abused President, buhari will yet surpass that at the rate he is going[/s]
My question was not answered in your write up.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 02, 2015
anonimi:

I thought that was why he was not voted for a second term. Did I miss something
Both they never saw that as a reason....
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by mudiana(m): 8:10pm On May 02, 2015
NLC,TUJ should sharrap.did democracy start today? 16 years nobody held PDP accountable for their promises.they should shut their shit hole of a mouth.if they held someone accountable then shey we would be where we are now.I believe the government of Buhari. 3 million jobs a yr,I don't know how he ll pull dat one but I know Buhari will liberate Nigeria from the damage that virus called PDP has caused.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by nortcentrallord(m): 8:14pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
Buhari is unlike majority of the politicians(in terms of looting and playing politics with everything)..you don't xpect him to start announcing the moment he empowers anybody. Have u ever imagined why despite all u've labelled him, pple still yearn for him(his leadership)?

Oga, good deeds speaks louder than chants. Name one single one so we can know. Just one single achievement after he left the military. Just incase you will say he didn't loot so he wasn't rich, oga, you must not be rich to share what you have. Oya, answer.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 8:15pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
We need to hold our politicians to their promises. No more promise and fail. No more one chance politics. Buhari must deliver or else...........he'll be branded a villian.

#BabaOneChance

Yes Buhari must fulfill his electoral promises, small time now them fit talk say dem never promise sum things, dat is why we dey show dem their campaign promises wey dem place all over Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by kishimi8(m): 8:20pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
Really? He cares for the masses? Tell me what he has done for the masses out of his free will after leaving government office? How many people did he employ? How many people did he empower? What is the name of his NGO? Even Atiku, a known crook, did some noteworthy projects for the masses after leaving office. But Buhari was only concerned about his cow. That man is a scam. I just pray God will miraculously transform him and use him to transform Nigeria. If not, we are doomed sad

One must not own an NGO to contribute to his society.... neither does one need to brag about his community development projects...
If you need proof of his contributio.s after leaving government. Go to daura and ask.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by bajosky: 8:23pm On May 02, 2015
atlwireles:
I doubt if the entire western European economy created 3 million jobs last year. Yet some confused Nigerians are waiting for Buhari to create 3 million jobs. Some already have their hands stretched out for N5,000 and their hungry kids are waiting for free food. God don punish una this time. Make I siddon dey laugh.
O boy which kind Scam wey 9ja don enter so.

#Babaonechance# has the following job for 4million youths annually so you can apply tro " Lai Muhammed " office @APc scam unit.they are as follows ; 1.Presidential cattle rearing ie one cow one unemployed.
2.water vendor biz one wheel barrow one unemployed.
3. unemployed trekker corporation :physical fitness is ungoing from now till may 29th swearing in ! Grab Your Forms Now.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by coolluk(m): 8:24pm On May 02, 2015
ShowYourCertificate:
We need to hold our politicians to their promises. No more promise and fail. No more one chance politics. Buhari must deliver or else...........he'll be branded a villian.

#BabaOneChance

Severussnap, jobless slowpoke
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by erico2k2(m): 8:42pm On May 02, 2015
situationroom:
buhari and APC succeeded in driving up the level of awareness and alertness of Nigerians to 90% by criticizing everything the previous administration did....he should get ready cos we will all be watching closely from day one
I dey tell u, now if garri increase by N1 we go blam Buharri,I can just see the criticism at its highest peak we all dey watch,I cant fit wait till N1=$dollar grin grin grin
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by FLYFIRE(m): 8:52pm On May 02, 2015
fritiyo:
When someone advise apc n his supporters they see such pple as as enemies.

I have never seen people that hate truth such as the apc people.

what they know is right and what u see to be the truth is definitely turn black all to make themselves relavant.
The level of illiteracy in apc is UNBELIEVABLE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 8:58pm On May 02, 2015
Eruditor:

GMB doesn't have big companies largely because he didn't rob Nigeria blind. Of his allowances as a former President and head of NNPC he still donates a large portion to schools and charities around Nigeria and he does them largely unannounced. Even his farm has more than 40 people working for him.

You are the only one that is doomed either ways. You are doomed because you seared your conscience for transient pecuniary gains. Come May 29th, your misery will be consolidated.
yawns... he didnt rob nigerian blind...
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 9:00pm On May 02, 2015
fritiyo:
When someone advise apc n his supporters they see such pple as as enemies.

I have never seen people that hate truth such as the apc people.

what they know is right and what u see to be the truth is definitely turn black all to make themselves relavant.
You mean, to advise "All Apparent Progressive Clowns"...?.... Lol.... They'll never listen! Dnt bother!
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by frankyychiji(f): 9:02pm On May 02, 2015
midolian:
yes! The way u held GEJ to his promises..

You don't have to worry urself over Buhari..He cares for the masses..And will fulfil his promises as long as he lives.
He cares only for the stubborn, heady and primitive northern masses who have refused to revolutionize. His welfarist manifesto is tailored with these people in mind.

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by authority2006(m): 9:04pm On May 02, 2015
Who are the people that will hold Buhari accountable here if doesn't create 3 million jobs yearly? Those who voted for him or those who didn't? The noise so far is coming from the bitter losers and those ones that sabotaged fuel subsidy protest in 2012 after collecting bribe from Jonathan. PDP is dead, the earlier you guys realise the better for all of you. No matter how worse Buhari performs, it can't be as worse as half of Jonathan’s.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Forwetinnah: 9:17pm On May 02, 2015
No!! He didn't say anything like that (according to his great grand children on DauraLand)
Buhari has turned into the hilarious version of Shaggy overnight
Mr *it wasn't me*

Silly bold face liar!!
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by lekikosky(m): 9:34pm On May 02, 2015
NLC,TUC: you have started how to plot for the "brown envelopes". You will fail. We have not forgot your past characters especially the fuel subsidy wahala and after envelopes exchange hands, you went under. Fools.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by KMJY(f): 9:41pm On May 02, 2015
ozoigbondu:

#BABAONECHANCE
The guy that first used this phrase on Buhari is a genius. He deserves an MON Award

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by godwin120alex: 9:46pm On May 02, 2015
Hahaha
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by ceejayluv(m): 10:02pm On May 02, 2015
free2ryhme:

Maths teacher make I help u arrange your mumu

2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015

How many years be dis olodo
Jesus.Christ...

What's 2015 minus 2010?
A baby born in 2010 will be how old in 2015 ?
PS:.. next time don't include the starting year in your counting cos it's in the next year that one year will be completed, eg 2010 to.2011 is one year.
(.applies.to all arithmetically deficient GEJ haters)

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Uncletony(m): 10:08pm On May 02, 2015
#Babaonechance
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Spray(m): 10:14pm On May 02, 2015
[quote author=ShowYourCertificate post=33321661]Really? He cares for the masses? Tell me what he has done for the masses out of his free will after leaving government office? How many people did he employ? How many people did he empower? What is the name of his NGO? Even Atiku, a known crook, did some noteworthy projects for the masses after leaving office. But Buhari was only concerned about his cow. That man is a scam. I just pray God will miraculously transform him and use him to transform Nigeria. If not, we are doomed sad[/quote
He rendered a sefles and humanitarian services during his time in office what help will he render nw that he is poor? Is high time u rise above hate and say things from neutral point, thank u
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 10:19pm On May 02, 2015
I have a suggestion for Mr President Wanna-be,

I think all FG job recruitment should be done on same day. the reason why thousands appear for job interviews or programs is because, so many are jobless. they have no option but to try whatever comes their way.
For instance, military recruitment comes up, thousands buy the form and at the end of the day it's only 10 taken per state. if for example, NIS, NAVY, LOLO, BLA ...and all of them schedule their recruitment dates to be the same, I think it will make things easier. it just like going in for degree program, everybody already has a specific school to be admitted in finally, and on a particular date everyone writes JAMB.

Why can't we adopt this same system and reduce the chances of one person writing like 15 job exams in a year occupying the chances for others?

One more thing!! abeg all these nonsense God-fatherism should stop! let those that are fit be recruited.

this is my own way of fighting corruption...

1 Like

Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 10:20pm On May 02, 2015
ceejayluv:

Jesus.Christ...

What's 2015 minus 2010?
A baby born in 2010 will be how old in 2015 ?
PS:.. next time don't include the starting year in your counting cos it's in the next year that one year will be completed, eg 2010 to.2011 is one year.
(.applies.to all arithmetically deficient GEJ haters)
that means 2015 comot 2010 go dash you 5 as jara nah.
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by Nobody: 10:48pm On May 02, 2015
He really do care about the masses. Then he once order the execution of a pregnant woman
Re: We’ll Hold Buhari, APC To “3 Million Jobs A Year” Pledge – NLC, TUC by situationroom: 11:01pm On May 02, 2015
erico2k2:

I dey tell u, now if garri increase by N1 we go blam Buharri,I can just see the criticism at its highest peak we all dey watch,I cant fit wait till N1=$dollar grin grin grin

lol...em Neva chi chom chin......its just by d corner

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Denola Seriki Is Dead! Nigeria's Ambassador To Spain Dies At 63 / Army Report: Senior Military Officers Denied US, UK Visas Over Rights Abuses / Fayemi: Ekiti Workers’ Salary Arrears Will Be Paid In Six Months

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.